Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tonite on Coast to Coast AM

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Tonite on Coast to Coast AM Empty Tonite on Coast to Coast AM

Post by Calypso Jones Sat Jul 23, 2022 10:31 pm

First time i've listened to this in YEARS.

Some guy named Alex said that there will be an alien flyby in broad daylight before the end of the year to announce their existence i suppose and their presence.

He says..people will be scared...they will think it is the devil and then he laughed. Of course he did. It IS the devil. It's the devil's demonic army.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Tonite on Coast to Coast AM Empty Re: Tonite on Coast to Coast AM

Post by HawkTheSlayer Mon Jul 25, 2022 10:17 pm

Don't be fooled by the Little Debbie, devil's food cake snack cakes they will be dropping!

Calypso Jones likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Mon Jul 25, 2022 11:11 pm

I won't.  Why don't little debbie make angel food cakes??  DO YOU REMEMBER those French pastries they'd sell.  I think they were hostess made. No, not hostess. Maybe Dolly Madison.  Oval cake with chocolate on outside, a layer of white icing in the center and a nut i think on top.  DARN I loved those things.

Hawk.  Did you see my posting yesterday about Melanie Rautsch who was that contestant with Jeremy McCaa in Atchafalaya swamp Naked and afraid??
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by HawkTheSlayer Mon Jul 25, 2022 11:18 pm

Calypso Jones wrote:I won't.  Why don't little debbie make angel food cakes??  DO YOU REMEMBER those French pastries they'd sell.  I think they were hostess made.  No, not hostess. Maybe Dolly Madison.  Oval cake with chocolate on outside, a layer of white icing in the center and a nut i think on top.  DARN I loved those things.

Hawk.  Did you see my posting yesterday about Melanie Rautsch who was that contestant with Jeremy McCaa in Atchafalaya swamp Naked and afraid??

Those were gooood.

Yes , I saw it and gave you a like and rep.

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Jones Tue Jul 26, 2022 12:35 am

Calypso Jones wrote:First time i've listened to this in YEARS.

Some guy named Alex said that there will be an alien flyby in broad daylight before the end of the year to announce their existence i suppose and their presence.  

He says..people will be scared...they will think it is the devil and then he laughed.  Of course he did.  It IS the devil.  It's the devil's demonic army.

What is it with this Space-Alien idiocy that so fascinates people?

I'm getting tired of hearing about it. It's like, this is another manifestation of Mass Formation Psychosis. Some people are frantically clinging to Fauci Filters. Others are looking for the Space Aliens to save us...or think that Fauci is a space alien.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by 2cent Tue Jul 26, 2022 10:46 am

Art Bell.  :thumbsup2: And Hostess beats Little Debbie hands down.
2cent
2cent

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Tue Jul 26, 2022 12:34 pm

@2cent...why are people so crazed over a possible(?) alien invasion/visitation.  because they are Godless and they want to believe anything BUT God.  It says in scripture that satan has blinded the eyes of the men of this age so that they do not see the truth and therefor the salvation of Christ.  THAT is why.   People are so into the occult.  Satan wants it that way..he IS The Prince of the power of the air.  If he can destroy all christian, perhaps it will prevent his eventual fall into the lake of fire.   He wants as many people lost as possible and with him, even though he hates us...God's creation.

This covid thing, hilliary, Obama, biden...satan chips away at the last predominantly christian nation founded on principles of God.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by 2cent Tue Jul 26, 2022 5:56 pm

@Calypso Jones, I thought Art Bell was a nutcase; just a very entertaining one, and if people actually listened to his show, they'd see that right soon.
2cent
2cent

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Tue Jul 26, 2022 7:10 pm

absolutely.  But he tells some truths sometimes without realizing it i'm sure.  He's dead you know.  THERE IS the demonic.  He recognized it but didn't put the right name to it all the time.

I remember his show from years and years ago and couldn't listen to it lots of times because it frightened me ...peoples' tempting God's fury and other stuff.  Talking about things that i knew God wanted us to leave alone.  So i didn't hear very much.  Now there's this new guy i think..George Noory??    odd name?  I've seen a photo of him and he looks middle eastern-ish if that is the right photo.    Still.  I listened to that guy who says he was in touch with ETs.  no...they're demons.   And he says...and i do believe THIS...that the gov'ts of the world will frighten us with an alien invasion/visitation at some point in the future...partly for power over us and partly they're in league with these demons whether they know it or not that they ARE demons.  I believe that that will be part of THE GREAT DECEPTION.

it may sound outlandish now...but then i think of the things that John wrote to the seven churches and did some of them say....'alright that is it for me.' LOL
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by 2cent Tue Jul 26, 2022 11:22 pm

Oh, for the love of Pete moss, CJ, these people are entertainers. They don't mean a single thought they put out there. If people want to be that gullible, that's their problem,
2cent
2cent

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next