Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New World Order stuff.

3 posters

Go down

New World Order stuff. Empty New World Order stuff.

Post by Lummy Wed Mar 30, 2022 5:24 pm

If you say so ... yeah, right.
https://media.gab.com/system/media_attachments/files/102/960/040/original/7dbe0bebfcf8e0cb.mp4

Can they take you out?

If they can take you out or hold you hostage, and force you to obey what they say ...

But that's not a new world order. That's the same default world order demanded by oligarchs and dictators going back centuries.

Nothing new about it. What is different is that the people to be taken out are on display.
Lummy
Lummy

HawkTheSlayer and Red Lily like this post

Back to top Go down

New World Order stuff. Empty Re: New World Order stuff.

Post by RV Sun Apr 03, 2022 9:24 pm

That people are willing to do what government tells them to, what the "experts" tell them to and what they are "mandated" to do is not "new", not unique, not special, not progressive, not constitutional, not lawful and not unbelievable. The fact that the general population are sheep just waiting to do whatever they are told to is nothing unusual.

If the government tells the masses to roll in dog feces to be "safe", many will do so. Many willingly did what they were told, others did what their employer told them to.

Last edited by RV on Mon Apr 04, 2022 8:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
RV
RV

https://www.oann.com/

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Jones Sun Apr 03, 2022 10:24 pm

Lummy wrote:If you say so ... yeah, right.
https://media.gab.com/system/media_attachments/files/102/960/040/original/7dbe0bebfcf8e0cb.mp4

Can they take you out?

If they can take you out or hold you hostage, and force you to obey what they say ...

But that's not a new world order. That's the same default world order demanded by oligarchs and dictators going back centuries.

Nothing new about it. What is different is that the people to be taken out are on display.

It's "new" because the Right People are about to be in charge.

Meaning, them. They, themselves.

Because of course, they're unique - and singularly gifted, and omnipotent, and all-seeing, and wise beyond anything the world has seen.

This is beyond dictatorship and even totalitarianism. This is megalomania.

That, was the difference between Franco, Stalin and Hitler. Franco was a dictator. Stalin was a totalitarian. But Hitler was stark raving MAD...and intoxicated with his own perfection.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

HawkTheSlayer and RV like this post

Back to top Go down

New World Order stuff. Empty Re: New World Order stuff

Post by RV Mon Apr 04, 2022 7:39 am

Casey Jones wrote:
Lummy wrote:If you say so ... yeah, right.

Can they take you out?

It's "new" because the Right People are about to be in charge.

Meaning, them.  They, themselves.

Because of course, they're unique - and singularly gifted, and omnipotent, and all-seeing, and wise beyond anything the world has seen.

This is beyond dictatorship and even totalitarianism.  This is megalomania.

That, was the difference between Franco, Stalin and Hitler.  Franco was a dictator.  Stalin was a totalitarian.  But Hitler was stark raving MAD...and intoxicated with his own perfection.

Adolf Hitler may well have been intoxicated with himself and stark raving mad but, he was by no means "perfect" nor even close to it. There is only one who is perfect and He is not human.
RV
RV

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Jones Mon Apr 04, 2022 7:58 pm

RV wrote:

Adolf Hitler may well have been intoxicated with himself and stark raving mad but, he was by no means "perfect" nor even close to it. There is only one who is perfect and He is not human.

Well, of course. Hitler was a feckless, ineffectual, unemployable clown. He had ONE talent, and that talent was public speaking. He never got a chance to try it, until he got in with a bunch of half-crazed revolutionaries hellbent on imposing a Fascist-Nationalist dictatorship.

When I said Hitler was perfect, I was speaking (what appeared to be) HIS mind. All these power-seeking potentates and pretenders are the best on the planet. Just ask them.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by RV Tue Apr 05, 2022 7:37 am

Casey Jones wrote:
RV wrote:

Well, of course.  Hitler was a feckless, ineffectual, unemployable clown.  He had ONE talent, and that talent was public speaking.  He never got a chance to try it, until he got in with a bunch of half-crazed revolutionaries hellbent on imposing a Fascist-Nationalist dictatorship.

When I said Hitler was perfect, I was speaking (what appeared to be) HIS mind.  All these power-seeking potentates and pretenders are the best on the planet.  Just ask them.

My apologies, my Dad fought in WWII and was wounded on at least one occasion so I'm a little sensitive about Hitler and the Nazis. I hate what they did to the Jews and how arrogant and self-centered they were.
RV
RV

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Jones Tue Apr 05, 2022 9:31 pm

RV wrote:

My apologies, my Dad fought in WWII and was wounded on at least one occasion so I'm a little sensitive about Hitler and the Nazis. I hate what they did to the Jews and how arrogant and self-centered they were.

My father, also. He was German-American, a dual national...born in Cleveland but from age 6, lived in Germany. German-immigrant parents, and the Great Depression.

That wasn't such a good move, either...as my grandfather, son of blond Ayran parents, and the father of a blond-headed boy, was himself, swarthy and black-eyed, black-haired. Genetic throwback. The Jewish Laws had the Gestapo sector leftenant asking why he was out of the ghetto and without a Star of David. He didn't like the answer, and he did what the Gestapo did when they didn't like what they heard.

My father was able to get papers to return to the United States. But he was twelve by this time. My grandmother had never become an American citizen, so she had to use the underground to get papers under an assumed name.

...but wait, there's more! Cleveland was no better for them when they returned than when they left - and this time it was the Division Avenue housing project. Nonetheless, my father was top of his class at the Cleveland technical school he attended (trade schools were the standard, then; there was West Technical, East Technical; a college-prep high school, some others. That all went away, years later).

He got a scholarship to Ohio State, but before he could graduate, the Army drafted him. After a short duty assignment in what's now Vail, Colorado (it was Camp Hale, training ground for the 10th Mountain Division) where the draftees "tested" various ration concoctions. The Army wanted to phase out K-Rations.

He was in the control group, and for that he felt lucky. Not so much when someone in the camp office went through his records, and found out that he spoke perfect German and knew the land - that he was FROM Germany. His next orders were a no-brainer.

"Sarge, if I go over there, and they grab me, they'll kill me!"

"We're all gonna die in this war, kid. Go over there and do your duty."

So he went over. It was just good luck that by the time his company got to the front lines, the Germans were pulling back as fast as the Americans were moving forward. He experienced the liberation of Paris - for a day; he always wanted to go back, and did, 30 years later - but then, the hard slog to Berlin. Met a couple of near-starving German girls, that they shared rations with, and probably other things...who became lifelong pen pals, and in their 70s, hosts when my parents went to tour reunited Germany.

But then. V-E Day. Everyone goin' back to the Big PX, right? Yippee!

Not my old man. They needed, first, drivers who knew how to get around. He got put in a Jeep seat, moving Allied brass around.

THEN, they found out his skill with written German. He got assigned to translate documents.

DEATH-CAMP documents. He did that for two years; and the disgust he felt for Germany...took him nearly his whole life to shake. I think he'd come to peace with it, towards the end...he did finally go back once more, as I said. But...he returned to the States, with a GI Bill and acceptance at an Ivy League school...and took speech lessons. To lose all traces of a German accent. Of ANY accent. His speech, basically, became more neutral than that of a radio announcer. Almost machine-like.

He forbade any of us kids to learn German in school; and he NEVER talked about his experiences. I only learned of them myself after his death, from my mother.

So...yeah. To the original point, I can understand the sensitivity. That period of time, touched many of us in many ways.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down