Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home kill slaughter

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Home kill slaughter - Page 2 Empty Re: Home kill slaughter

Post by Crusader Fri Jul 01, 2022 5:53 pm

There's a chain of gas stations with cow pelts in the gift shop area. They make good rugs or as a throw over your bed or sofa if your home decoration matches. When I finish my house, I may go to Buccees and get one. I could use a good rug.
Crusader
Crusader

vege57 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Crusader Fri Jul 01, 2022 5:55 pm

2cent wrote:
vege57 wrote:
2cent wrote:Mr. 2 & I butcher our own deer, but livestock goes to the pros.  We just plain don't have the proper tools to handle a task that big.

Very cool to have a mobile butcherer.  Cool  I wonder if that'd be 'allowed' here in the states.

Hes a licensed operator,, and he will leave it on the property to butcher yourself if you want  
Wow.  Amazing.  Cool  Just how trusting is he with others having his equipment?  IOW, how much $$?  lol

I'll admit, if it were me, it would be, "Oh no you don't.  You ain't gettin' out of the this one."  

My X's cousin in MO hangs his deer in the trees in the Winter.  He brings them down to butcher them under his pole barn before the thaw.  A big tree and a winch would lift a cow. He lives on 22 acres and deer frequent a trail on his property. He uses the loft in his barn as a deer stand. Easy pickings.
Crusader
Crusader

HawkTheSlayer, vege57 and 2cent like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 2cent Fri Jul 01, 2022 6:27 pm

Crusader wrote:
2cent wrote:
vege57 wrote:
2cent wrote:Mr. 2 & I butcher our own deer, but livestock goes to the pros.  We just plain don't have the proper tools to handle a task that big.

Very cool to have a mobile butcherer.  Cool  I wonder if that'd be 'allowed' here in the states.

Hes a licensed operator,, and he will leave it on the property to butcher yourself if you want  
Wow.  Amazing.  Cool  Just how trusting is he with others having his equipment?  IOW, how much $$?  lol

I'll admit, if it were me, it would be, "Oh no you don't.  You ain't gettin' out of the this one."  

My X's cousin in MO hangs his deer in the trees in the Winter.  He brings them down to butcher them under his pole barn before the thaw.  A big tree and a winch would lift a cow.  He lives on 22 acres and deer frequent a trail on his property.  He uses the loft in his barn as a deer stand.  Easy pickings.
Sounds like we got good neighbors.  Only diff between the ex's cous' and we, is that we use the living room as the deer stand.
2cent
2cent

vege57 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2