Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Never Be Forced into a Face Mask, a Vaccine, a Covid Test, or Any Other Public Health Mandate: How To Do That and Why

3 posters

Go down

Never Be Forced into a Face Mask, a Vaccine, a Covid Test, or Any Other Public Health Mandate: How To Do That and Why Empty Never Be Forced into a Face Mask, a Vaccine, a Covid Test, or Any Other Public Health Mandate: How To Do That and Why

Post by Elizabeth Theus Wed Apr 28, 2021 12:15 pm

Public health mandates have no place in a free society. In fact, the entire public health industry has no place in a free society. From its very roots, public health is a philosophically impoverished set of theories that leaves individuals both less free and less healthy.

Health is an individual matter and something that many hold dear. “Public health” is a manipulatively named term that is meant to pull at your heartstrings. It is the most vile imposition upon the lives of you and your loved ones couched in the most gentle and manipulative terms. That alone should tell you enough to distrust anyone pitching you on a public health solution: they have either been fooled or are trying to fool you. Either way anyone pitching a public health mandate does not deserve your trust.

I encourage all people to fight the imposition of public health in their lives.

Sometimes, that requires baby steps. Even the most bold champions out there, all of your favorite heroes, learned their ability with baby steps. I get many requests along the lines of “How can I avoid X public health mandate?” There are many ways. I find the below method works well.

continued:
https://www.lewrockwell.com/2021/04/allan-stevo/never-be-forced-into-a-face-mask-a-vaccine-a-covid-test-or-any-other-public-health-mandate-how-to-do-that-and-why/

Elizabeth Theus
Elizabeth Theus

Back to top Go down

Never Be Forced into a Face Mask, a Vaccine, a Covid Test, or Any Other Public Health Mandate: How To Do That and Why Empty Re: Never Be Forced into a Face Mask, a Vaccine, a Covid Test, or Any Other Public Health Mandate: How To Do That and Why

Post by Elizabeth Theus Wed Apr 28, 2021 12:19 pm

I'm wondering however.....how could you tell your doctor that a covid test isn't safe for you. Now, if it were like those early ones where they stick the swab so far up they're almost into your brain...well yeah. Back in January I had to go into the hospital for surgery, and the test I had to take, they handed me the little q-tip to me to do, and all I needed was just barely inside my nose, and they got the results they needed. What experiences have the rest of you had....?
Elizabeth Theus
Elizabeth Theus

Back to top Go down

Never Be Forced into a Face Mask, a Vaccine, a Covid Test, or Any Other Public Health Mandate: How To Do That and Why Empty Re: Never Be Forced into a Face Mask, a Vaccine, a Covid Test, or Any Other Public Health Mandate: How To Do That and Why

Post by Calypso Jones Wed May 05, 2021 4:45 pm

The latest on the outrageous TWO covid tests before i could get into hospital.....They say they only have record for one. I know they know who the nurse was who administered the tests.... Ask her. They did not get back to me after 4/19 SO...i called them this week. Laurie (customer service at hospital) called me about 3pm today. They have no other explanation. so..i've put my concerns on paper and that will be going in.

2. I read today that the particles of the swabs act like asbestos. I told laurie, 'I"m not going to submit to that test again. ever.' She said...as a patient you don't have to. I said But then the hospital will refuse to treat me. At first that was an affirmative...then she said, No...the nurses/doctors will just treat you as a positive.

Okay. fine with me.

3. I remarked on the cruelty of isolation of patients from family members...she said the hospital has changed that rule.

4. I made some other remarks too...such as '....this virus with a 99Percent recovery rate, and more.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Elizabeth Theus likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Wed May 05, 2021 4:50 pm

and another thing. I remarked on having to have my temp taken each time i go into the doctors' offices in the er complex. I said, 'you've taken my temp each time 3 to 4 times and each time it is 95degrees which is statistically impossible. Not to mention that others around me had a 95 degree temp too.....either the thermometer is not working OR....this is about compliance...not about health.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Jones Thu May 06, 2021 12:46 am

So far, in three trips through the VA meat-grinder...I've only gotten asked, off a form, about fever/aches/cough/loss of smell, etc. No one has been pushing the vaccine on me. I was in this week, and the nurse asked me if I'd like to schedule a time for the vaccine. I replied, I'm gonna wait until I'm last - too many people with too many side effects.

I expected blowback. What I got was a big nod of agreement.

So, I suspect rationality is even creeping back into the awareness of the government health workers in the VA system. There's a saying: Men go mad in crowds, but sanity returns, one-by-one.

It may well be.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

Calypso Jones and Elizabeth Theus like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Thu May 06, 2021 1:07 am

I hope you are right.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Thu May 06, 2021 1:18 am

VEry Good ARticle @Elizabeth Theus

Please read it y'all. Good points.. VERY good points to remember.

There's only so much you have to explain. and damn little at that. keep that in mind.
\
Public health mandates have no place in a free society. In fact, the entire public health industry has no place in a free society. From its very roots, public health is a philosophically impoverished set of theories that leaves individuals both less free and less healthy.

Health is an individual matter and something that many hold dear. “Public health” is a manipulatively named term that is meant to pull at your heartstrings. It is the most vile imposition upon the lives of you and your loved ones couched in the most gentle and manipulative terms. That alone should tell you enough to distrust anyone pitching you on a public health solution: they have either been fooled or are trying to fool you. Either way anyone pitching a public health mandate does not deserve your trust.

I encourage all people to fight the imposition of public health in their lives
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Jones Thu May 06, 2021 1:44 am

He may well be "right" - but when there's a Face-Diaper Nazi between you and the egg cooler, you can recite the Constitution, and quote reams of medical textbooks, and talk of the Nuremberg Protocols, and show pictures of old Slave Muzzles...you still ain't getting in.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down