Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

S.C. Senate Candidate Caught Advocating to Deploy Georgia Election Strategy

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

S.C. Senate Candidate Caught Advocating to Deploy Georgia Election Strategy  - Page 2 Empty Re: S.C. Senate Candidate Caught Advocating to Deploy Georgia Election Strategy

Post by Wyatt Earp Tue Jun 28, 2022 2:26 am

Maybe conservatives should infiltrate Democrats?

I wouldn't fall for the trick they're playing because I don't succumb to 'magical negro worship'.

"A black person said something that would be considered common sense if uttered by a white person? Woah! Let's elevate them." That's soft bigotry of low expectations.

Clarence Thomas, Ben Carson, and Mark Robinson are the only 'black Republicans' who I trust to not stab GOP voters in the back at some point. Colon Bowel and Condoleeza Rice sure did. Though I probably would have voted for Kathy Barnette in PA since Dr. Oz and David McCormick were shit candidates.
Wyatt Earp
Wyatt Earp

HawkTheSlayer, Red Lily, 2cent and jirqoadai like this post

Back to top Go down

S.C. Senate Candidate Caught Advocating to Deploy Georgia Election Strategy  - Page 2 Empty Re: S.C. Senate Candidate Caught Advocating to Deploy Georgia Election Strategy

Post by 2cent Tue Jun 28, 2022 4:59 am

Wyatt Earp wrote:Maybe conservatives should infiltrate Democrats?

I wouldn't fall for the trick they're playing because I don't succumb to 'magical negro worship'.

"A black person said something that would be considered common sense if uttered by a white person? Woah! Let's elevate them." That's soft bigotry of low expectations.

Clarence Thomas, Ben Carson, and Mark Robinson are the only 'black Republicans' who I trust to not stab GOP voters in the back at some point. Colon Bowel and Condoleeza Rice sure did. Though I probably would have voted for Kathy Barnette in PA since Dr. Oz and David McCormick were shit candidates.
It sometimes amazes what white people will believe. As soon as a black person - or ANY person, for that matter - has a sharp, 'conservative' thing to say, it's, "THAT PERSON for President!"
Candice Owens comes to mind. Nobody wants to believe that she's black first.
2cent
2cent

Wyatt Earp likes this post

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2