Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest "Quit Smoking" Campaign

5 posters

Go down

Latest "Quit Smoking" Campaign Empty Latest "Quit Smoking" Campaign

Post by 2cent Wed Jun 22, 2022 4:42 pm

I will be danged. Just as I thought, it IS the CDC putting out this latest siege of anti-cig/quit smoking ads. But I first wanted to check the source before posting, as it could well be the American Cancer Society, the American Heart Ass., the Lung Ass., etc., etc.

First off, their "scare tactic" ads are highly annoying. One would think the nitwits in gov't would've caught on years ago that 'scare-tactics' don't work. After all, look at the success rate they had with getting kids to quit going Reefer Mad. lol

But why the CDC, and why now? Those ads had pretty well disappeared from the planet. And, while cancer contracted from smoking is a disease, it's generally been the purview of the Lung Cancer Society, or ACS, or AHA.

It's hard not to question - What's up with this? Don't you, too, wonder?

2cent
2cent

Red Lily likes this post

Back to top Go down

Latest "Quit Smoking" Campaign Empty Re: Latest "Quit Smoking" Campaign

Post by RV Wed Jun 22, 2022 10:07 pm

The Center for Disease Control purchases millions of dollars in anti-smoking ads and then pushes a deadly "Vaccine". Talk about hypocrisy...
RV
RV

https://www.oann.com/

2cent likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 2cent Thu Jun 23, 2022 11:34 am

My post came out a lot conspiracy-like than intended. (These dang pills. I gotta get off 'em. It's tough just to make sense anymore.) Anyway, as over the top ridiculous as the ads are, the CDC never does anything with altruistic motives.

My guess is another major rate hike in tobacco products.
2cent
2cent

Crusader likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Crusader Thu Jun 23, 2022 12:17 pm

I think most smokers would appreciate a smoking ban to boost their chances of quitting.   The government is addicted to the tax revenue now.
Crusader
Crusader

vege57 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 2cent Thu Jun 23, 2022 12:33 pm

Crusader wrote:I think most smokers would appreciate a smoking ban to boost their chances of quitting.   The government is addicted to the tax revenue now.
Sorry, but you'd be flat wrong. Smokers would be fried. And rightfully so. But yes, as far as the gov't is concerned, the last thing they want is for people to quit smoking.
2cent
2cent

RV likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by HawkTheSlayer Thu Jun 23, 2022 12:54 pm

Immediate removal from shelves.
Today.

https://www.foxnews.com/lifestyle/fda-juul-vape-market-doctors-critics

2cent likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by RV Thu Jun 23, 2022 4:26 pm

Cigarettes clearly help kill WuFlu patients (i.e. population control), so I doubt very much that the government cares to help people quit. The government also gets mega bucks from cigarette sales as well as the WuFlu "Vaccine". Once again, "follow the money", applies here.
RV
RV

https://www.oann.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by 2cent Thu Jun 23, 2022 6:39 pm

HawkTheSlayer wrote:Immediate removal from shelves.
Today.

https://www.foxnews.com/lifestyle/fda-juul-vape-market-doctors-critics

Wow. Just... wow. Since when, pray tell, does the FDA, and/or American Lung ASS, have the AUTHORITY to pull a product from the shelves that has the same ingredient in it now, as it did when it applied for the license to distribute the product?

Black market, and more cigarette smokers - here they come!

Not only that, but this was horrendously IRRESPONSIBLE!!! Did they not think for 2 seconds of the repercussions of thousands of people all withdrawing from nicotine?! It is dangerous as all hell! Their deaths - or other withdrawal reactions - are right at the feet of these power mad monsters. Evil or Very Mad

Good comments, but this one says it especially well:
Jason Rantz on KTTH Radio
@jasonrantz
The same Biden administration pretending there's long-term safety data on vaccinating 6-month-olds against COVID... the one that sends you crack pipes... just banned Juul from selling vaping devices because of "insufficient evidence to assess the potential toxicological risks."
Also: (This Bethany is one sharp lady)
What kind of black market will this create — and will this decision ultimately create more problems than it solves? These are questions that Big Government busybodies never ask," she added.

"Americans make countless decisions that carry negative health consequences, and the freedom to do that shouldn't be infringed by a White House desperate to change the narrative at a time when its approval ratings are at all-time lows," Mandel also told Fox News Digital.

Added Mandel, who has five children, "It's an upside-down world when the White House is attacking forms of smoking that have always been legal, while distributing crack pipes in ‘safe smoking kits.’"

Time to storm the Bastille!!!!!!!!!!!!
2cent
2cent

HawkTheSlayer and Red Lily like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Jones Fri Jun 24, 2022 12:29 am

2cent wrote:I will be danged.  Just as I thought, it IS the CDC putting out this latest siege of anti-cig/quit smoking ads.  But I first wanted to check the source before posting, as it could well be the American Cancer Society, the American Heart Ass., the Lung Ass., etc., etc.

First off, their "scare tactic" ads are highly annoying.  One would think the nitwits in gov't would've caught on years ago that 'scare-tactics' don't work.  After all, look at the success rate they had with getting kids to quit going Reefer Mad.  lol

But why the CDC, and why now?  Those ads had pretty well disappeared from the planet.  And, while cancer contracted from smoking is a disease, it's generally been the purview of the Lung Cancer Society, or ACS, or AHA.  

It's hard not to question - What's up with this?  Don't you, too, wonder?

RV wrote:The Center for Disease Control purchases millions of dollars in anti-smoking ads and then pushes a deadly "Vaccine". Talk about hypocrisy...

No. It's about CONTROL - and about "nudging" people where they, the Left, want them to go.

TOBACCO use, promotes sociability. Nicotine relaxes emotions. Having a cigarette was a pause to think, to clear your head, maybe have a talk with a co-worker.

What is the Left pushing? MARIJUANA. Alters thought patterns. Effectively, makes users stupid. HOW stupid, depends on the person and the use pattern; but I can spot a stoner in less than a minute, if he's talking.

The Left wants to criminalize alcohol (another useful social lubricant) but decriminalize hard drugs and legalize pot.

AND...as for drug SAFETY...how bout that Jab Body Count! That's where the Left stands on "safety." They tried to say ivermectin wasn't safe...but NO ONE has EVER died of ivermectin. How many have had the Jabs and died in their sleep? WHY do they NOT do autopsies? (Because Fow Chee has "advised" coroners not to).

We see just how evil, vacuous, and SATANIC these people are.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down