Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most Americans think former President Donald Trump should be charged with a crime

+10
jirqoadai
Casey Jones
Wyatt Earp
Daily Bread
Lummy
HawkTheSlayer
Calypso Jones
RV
Crusader
Sprintcyclist
14 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Most Americans think former President Donald Trump should be charged with a crime - Page 4 Empty Re: Most Americans think former President Donald Trump should be charged with a crime

Post by JMWinPR Sat Jul 09, 2022 9:04 am

2cent wrote:
JMWinPR wrote:@sprintcyclist Do you really believe he broke through the security barrier on "Beast" grabbed the steering wheel and tried to choke the driver? Methinks you been inhaling vast quantities of paint thinner fumes. Granted it is organic but even so, you should not rinse out your covid mask with it more than 3 or 4 times an hour.
LOL.  Yer so bad.  (Please, don't ever leave.)

I thought I was quite kind. Trinnity flogged me once for a comment I made to LaFollet about using a standard quality bong as opposed to a heavy duty Binford 6000 bong. Toxins build up in the stem and when it gets overheated by extended use. Those metamorphose into molecules that combine with the neurons in your brain, changing them into morons. The process is not reversible. Some one, probbly Hawk, took offense to it. My feelings are still hurt over it.
Luv ya 2

JMWinPR

HawkTheSlayer, 2cent and jirqoadai like this post

Back to top Go down

Most Americans think former President Donald Trump should be charged with a crime - Page 4 Empty Re: Most Americans think former President Donald Trump should be charged with a crime

Post by HawkTheSlayer Sat Jul 09, 2022 9:07 am

JMWinPR wrote:
2cent wrote:
JMWinPR wrote:@sprintcyclist Do you really believe he broke through the security barrier on "Beast" grabbed the steering wheel and tried to choke the driver? Methinks you been inhaling vast quantities of paint thinner fumes. Granted it is organic but even so, you should not rinse out your covid mask with it more than 3 or 4 times an hour.

I thought I was quite kind. Trinnity flogged me once for a comment I made to LaFollet about using a standard quality bong as opposed to a heavy duty Binford 6000 bong. Toxins build up in the stem and when it gets overheated by extended use. Those metamorphose into molecules that combine with the neurons in your brain, changing them into morons.  The process is not reversible. Some one, probbly Hawk, took offense to it. My feelings are still hurt over it.
Luv ya 2

Lol. I can assure you, it wasn't me, @JMWinPR  Most Americans think former President Donald Trump should be charged with a crime - Page 4 773625082

You have a pm for a couple of days now.

Back to top Go down

Post by 2cent Sat Jul 09, 2022 11:06 am

JMWinPR wrote:
2cent wrote:

I thought I was quite kind. Trinnity flogged me once for a comment I made to LaFollet about using a standard quality bong as opposed to a heavy duty Binford 6000 bong. Toxins build up in the stem and when it gets overheated by extended use. Those metamorphose into molecules that combine with the neurons in your brain, changing them into morons.  The process is not reversible. Some one, probbly Hawk, took offense to it. My feelings are still hurt over it.
Luv ya 2
The Binford 6000  Most Americans think former President Donald Trump should be charged with a crime - Page 4 773625082

And backatcha, J.
2cent
2cent

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Sat Jul 09, 2022 11:40 am

one day there will be an app for kicking someone in the ass for stupid remarks. I have mixed feelings on that. LOL
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

2cent likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by HawkTheSlayer Sat Jul 09, 2022 12:25 pm

Calypso Jones wrote:one day there will be an app for kicking someone in the ass for stupid remarks.  I have mixed feelings on that.  LOL
Like a social score in China.

Back to top Go down

Post by 2cent Sat Jul 09, 2022 1:45 pm

Calypso Jones wrote:one day there will be an app for kicking someone in the ass for stupid remarks.  I have mixed feelings on that.  LOL
lol. I see the prob.
2cent
2cent

Calypso Jones likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Sat Jul 09, 2022 1:47 pm

heh heh heh....@2cent.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by HawkTheSlayer Sat Jul 09, 2022 1:58 pm

2cent wrote:
lol.  I see the prob.
Internet bullies!  Most Americans think former President Donald Trump should be charged with a crime - Page 4 773625082

Daily Bread and 2cent like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 2cent Sat Jul 09, 2022 4:11 pm

HawkTheSlayer wrote:
2cent wrote:
lol.  I see the prob.
Internet bullies!  Most Americans think former President Donald Trump should be charged with a crime - Page 4 773625082
 Most Americans think former President Donald Trump should be charged with a crime - Page 4 773625082
2cent
2cent

HawkTheSlayer and Calypso Jones like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by vege57 Sat Jul 09, 2022 5:47 pm

I hope not lol
vege57
vege57

HawkTheSlayer and Calypso Jones like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next