Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Americans Don't Know Who The President Is

+3
Casey Jones
Calypso Jones
HawkTheSlayer
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Americans Don't Know Who The President Is Empty Americans Don't Know Who The President Is

Post by HawkTheSlayer Sun Mar 07, 2021 2:20 pm

Red Lily likes this post

Back to top Go down

Americans Don't Know Who The President Is Empty Re: Americans Don't Know Who The President Is

Post by Calypso Jones Sun Mar 07, 2021 3:22 pm

I'm always stunned at the number of people who don't know the simplest things about America AND that many of them do NOT VOTE!!! UNbelievable!!
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

HawkTheSlayer, Red Lily and 2cent like this post

Back to top Go down

Americans Don't Know Who The President Is Empty Re: Americans Don't Know Who The President Is

Post by HawkTheSlayer Sun Mar 07, 2021 3:27 pm

It's pretty shameful in my opinion. It's revealing how dumb the masses have become in this nation . Therefore, they are easily manipulated into believing falsehoods.

Red Lily, 2cent and Casey Jones like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Jones Sun Mar 07, 2021 4:27 pm

Yeah. Like, Free Money.

Like, I'm from the Government and I'm here to help you.

Like, Democrats are FOR THE PEOPLE.

Like, Communism is such a beautiful thing - it's never worked because the right people weren't in charge.

Universal franchise is where this starts. Some people are just too stupid to be allowed to vote. The Framers knew it; all states originally required ownership of real property to vote.

Once that was abolished, it was just a matter of time.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

HawkTheSlayer and Red Lily like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Lily Sun Mar 07, 2021 4:36 pm

I shake my head every time I see one of these videos. How can people not know who the President is?

I know many people like to live in a bubble but this goes beyond the pale. The more I see and read the more I wonder how half the population can even tie their own shoe laces let alone get through a whole day without 'protection' from reality.

Red Lily
Red Lily

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Lily Sun Mar 07, 2021 4:39 pm

These very same people are the ones who share the entitled attitude.  Entitled to what?   Everything they desire for nothing!   What do they contribute even to themselves let alone others? Gonna shup now  :)
Red Lily
Red Lily

Back to top Go down

Post by HawkTheSlayer Sun Mar 07, 2021 4:48 pm

If none of these people vote, and they don't know who the president is, how did Joe get more votes than any POTUS in history?
Most democrats have no shame in their faux reality of moral superiority and see cheating as their patriotic duty.

Red Lily likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Sun Mar 07, 2021 4:49 pm

Red Lily wrote:I shake my head every time I see one of these videos.  How can people not know who the President is?

I know many people like to live in a bubble but this goes beyond the pale.  The more I see and read the more I wonder how half the population can even tie their own shoe laces let alone get through a whole day without 'protection' from reality.

well they seem to spend a lot of time at the beach. LOLOL
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

HawkTheSlayer and Red Lily like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Lily Sun Mar 07, 2021 4:52 pm

Calypso Jones wrote:
Red Lily wrote:I shake my head every time I see one of these videos.  How can people not know who the President is?

I know many people like to live in a bubble but this goes beyond the pale.  The more I see and read the more I wonder how half the population can even tie their own shoe laces let alone get through a whole day without 'protection' from reality.

well they seem to spend a lot of time at the beach.  LOLOL

Fried their brains Lol
Red Lily
Red Lily

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Lily Sun Mar 07, 2021 4:53 pm

HawkTheSlayer wrote:If none of these people vote, and they don't know who the president is, how did Joe get more votes than any POTUS in history?
Most democrats have no shame in their faux reality of moral superiority and see cheating as their patriotic duty.

That's the burning question!
Red Lily
Red Lily

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next