Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bad news for Liah Thomas pretend female who is dominating women's swimming

+3
Red Lily
2cent
Calypso Jones
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Bad news for Liah Thomas pretend female who is dominating women's swimming Empty Bad news for Liah Thomas pretend female who is dominating women's swimming

Post by Calypso Jones Sun Jun 19, 2022 4:23 pm

https://nypost.com/2022/06/19/fina-votes-to-restrict-transgender-women-from-swimming-events/

International swimming federation SAYS...Males who have experienced male puberty may not compete in womens' competition.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

HawkTheSlayer, Red Lily, 2cent and Sprintcyclist like this post

Back to top Go down

Bad news for Liah Thomas pretend female who is dominating women's swimming Empty Re: Bad news for Liah Thomas pretend female who is dominating women's swimming

Post by 2cent Sun Jun 19, 2022 5:40 pm

My happiness to hear that males can no longer swim as women sure was short-lived.
Right up until reading that FINA - whatever that stands for - is bending over backwards to cater to all the "its" wants and needs.  
Bicycling didn't improve matters much.  Ho hum.

There is one thing - at least that "Lea" Thomas got his ass kicked to the curb. For now, anyway.
2cent
2cent

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Bad news for Liah Thomas pretend female who is dominating women's swimming Empty Re: Bad news for Liah Thomas pretend female who is dominating women's swimming

Post by Red Lily Sun Jun 19, 2022 6:02 pm

Give them their own category and they'll lose the spotlight so that's a good thing. It's a start.

In what way is FINA catering to 'it' 2? What did I miss?
Red Lily
Red Lily

HawkTheSlayer and 2cent like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 2cent Sun Jun 19, 2022 7:27 pm

Red Lily wrote:Give them their own category and they'll lose the spotlight so that's a good thing.  It's a start.

In what way is FINA catering to 'it' 2?  What did I miss?
By "its," I meant the "its" who are neither he's nor she's.  By 'catering', I was referring to all the time and effort FINA is putting into creating a special category for just that group.
I dunno.  Maybe I'm out of line with my unwillingness to embrace policies attempting to normalize that which is not normal.  I can't accept their behavior, and I don't appreciate any organization making special arrangements for it.
2cent
2cent

HawkTheSlayer and Red Lily like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Lily Sun Jun 19, 2022 7:41 pm

2cent wrote:
Red Lily wrote:Give them their own category and they'll lose the spotlight so that's a good thing.  It's a start.

By "its," I meant the "its" who are neither he's nor she's.  By 'catering', I was referring to all the time and effort FINA is putting into creating a special category for just that group.
I dunno.  Maybe I'm out of line with my unwillingness to embrace policies attempting to normalize that which is not normal.  I can't accept their behavior.  

My definition of 'it' is the same as yours lolol.

I don't see this decision as embracing policies to normalize the insanity though. I see it as the first step to keep these freaks out of women's sport. I don't care if the freaks have their own category. In my view that's better than allowing them to continue to compete against real women. They won't get the money, be able to steal scholarships from girls and faux 'recognition' in their own category and hopefully they'll just disappear into the ether where they belong.

Gotta start somewhere to end this nonsense once and for all.
Red Lily
Red Lily

2cent likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by vege57 Sun Jun 19, 2022 7:52 pm

Red Lily wrote:
2cent wrote:

I dunno.  Maybe I'm out of line with my unwillingness to embrace policies attempting to normalize that which is not normal.  I can't accept their behavior.  

I don't see this decision as embracing policies to normalize the insanity though.  I see it as the first step to keep these freaks out of women's sport.  I don't care if the freaks have their own category.  In my view that's better than allowing them to continue to compete against real women.  They won't get the money, be able to steal scholarships from girls and faux 'recognition' in their own category and hopefully they'll just disappear into the ether where they belong.

""I don't care if the freaks have their own category.  ""

Then you'd have the little freaks whining that the larger hairier freaks had an advantage lol
vege57
vege57

HawkTheSlayer and Red Lily like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Lily Sun Jun 19, 2022 8:01 pm

vege57 wrote:
Red Lily wrote:
2cent wrote:

I don't see this decision as embracing policies to normalize the insanity though.  I see it as the first step to keep these freaks out of women's sport.  I don't care if the freaks have their own category.  In my view that's better than allowing them to continue to compete against real women.  They won't get the money, be able to steal scholarships from girls and faux 'recognition' in their own category and hopefully they'll just disappear into the ether where they belong.

""I don't care if the freaks have their own category.  ""

Then you'd have the little freaks whining that the larger hairier freaks had an advantage lol

These smug freaks competing against women in sport absolutely infuriate me as do their supporters!  Their supporters maybe even moreso.  Bad news for Liah Thomas pretend female who is dominating women's swimming Mad
Red Lily
Red Lily

HawkTheSlayer and vege57 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Crusader Sun Jun 19, 2022 8:37 pm

The left is starting to realize that their circular logic is alienating parts of their base. The Women's movement has been kicked to the curb so trannies can redefine what a woman is and the Women's movement doesn't like it. Blacks are being ignored for the larger hispanic voting block. Union leaders are getting rich as unions are shut down because factories are moving out of the country. The left is guano crazy and they are beginning to pay the price for it.
Crusader
Crusader

vege57 and Calypso Jones like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 2cent Mon Jun 20, 2022 12:12 am

Red Lily wrote:
2cent wrote:

Yeah, it's good that these misfits' ability to steal what rightfully belongs to REAL women was cut off.   Where we differ, is that I don't think they should be accommodated at all.  It encourages more of it.
2cent
2cent

Red Lily likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprintcyclist Mon Jun 20, 2022 5:23 am

Transgenders would have a difficult life.
A decision has to be made regards their participation in sport.

imho - competing against women is unjust.
There are prob not enough to form their own comp.

Sprintcyclist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next