Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Biden on Ukraine Invasion: ‘I Will Not Pretend This Will Be Painless. There Could Be Impact on Our Energy Prices’

2 posters

Go down

Biden on Ukraine Invasion: ‘I Will Not Pretend This Will Be Painless. There Could Be Impact on Our Energy Prices’ Empty Biden on Ukraine Invasion: ‘I Will Not Pretend This Will Be Painless. There Could Be Impact on Our Energy Prices’

Post by Elizabeth Theus Wed Feb 16, 2022 1:57 pm

President Joe Biden sent a warning to Americans on Tuesday, telling them a Russian invasion of Ukraine over there will affect Americans here.

“I will not pretend this will be painless,” Biden said in a Tuesday afternoon speech from the White House:

[Go to link for video]

"There could be impact on our energy prices, so we are taking active steps to alleviate the pressure on our own energy markets and offset rising prices.

"We’re coordinating with major enersy [sic] — energy consumers and producers. We’re prepared to deploy all the tools and authority at our disposal to provide relief at the gas pump.

"And I will work with Congress on additional measures to help protect consumers and address the impact of prices at the pump."

continued:
https://www.cnsnews.com/article/national/susan-jones/biden-ukraine-invasion-i-will-not-pretend-will-be-painless-there-could

Elizabeth Theus
Elizabeth Theus

Back to top Go down

Biden on Ukraine Invasion: ‘I Will Not Pretend This Will Be Painless. There Could Be Impact on Our Energy Prices’ Empty Re: Biden on Ukraine Invasion: ‘I Will Not Pretend This Will Be Painless. There Could Be Impact on Our Energy Prices’

Post by Lummy Wed Feb 16, 2022 1:59 pm

Like Tucker said ... "blah blah blah blah ..."
Lummy
Lummy

Back to top Go down

Biden on Ukraine Invasion: ‘I Will Not Pretend This Will Be Painless. There Could Be Impact on Our Energy Prices’ Empty Re: Biden on Ukraine Invasion: ‘I Will Not Pretend This Will Be Painless. There Could Be Impact on Our Energy Prices’

Post by Elizabeth Theus Wed Feb 16, 2022 1:59 pm

You fuckin' prick! Wouldn't need to be concerned at all if you opened up the oil pipes you already shutdown. FJB!

Biden on Ukraine Invasion: ‘I Will Not Pretend This Will Be Painless. There Could Be Impact on Our Energy Prices’ File
Elizabeth Theus
Elizabeth Theus

Crusader likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down