Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Celebrating "Juneteenth"

+5
2cent
Calypso Jones
Casey Jones
Crusader
Daily Bread
9 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Celebrating "Juneteenth" Empty Celebrating "Juneteenth"

Post by Daily Bread Sat Jun 18, 2022 10:12 am

https://twitter.com/stillgray/status/1537943929253163008?s=12&t=55ehjwT_F71V0pFgyivyJw

Get it in your heads - they aren't going to change .
Daily Bread
Daily Bread

https://gettr.com/i/dailybread

HawkTheSlayer and Red Lily like this post

Back to top Go down

Celebrating "Juneteenth" Empty Re: Celebrating "Juneteenth"

Post by Crusader Sat Jun 18, 2022 4:23 pm

Daily Bread wrote:https://twitter.com/stillgray/status/1537943929253163008?s=12&t=55ehjwT_F71V0pFgyivyJw

I was going to look at some land to buy and I got stuck behind a procession of about 5 cars led by a fire truck and police car. I got behind the cars because that's the direction I was going. There were people standing in their yards. I asked one of them what the event was. They looked at me like I was from Uranus. "It's a Juneteenth parade". LOL I was in a Juneteenth parade!
Crusader
Crusader

HawkTheSlayer and Daily Bread like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Daily Bread Sat Jun 18, 2022 4:45 pm

Crusader wrote:
Daily Bread wrote:https://twitter.com/stillgray/status/1537943929253163008?s=12&t=55ehjwT_F71V0pFgyivyJw

I was going to look at some land to buy and I got stuck behind a procession of about 5 cars led by a fire truck and police car.  I got behind the cars because that's the direction I was going.  There were people standing in their yards.  I asked one of them what the event was.  They looked at me like I was from Uranus.  "It's a Juneteenth parade".  LOL  I was in a Juneteenth parade!

It funny that it coincides with the day they get WIC and food stamps .
Daily Bread
Daily Bread

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Jones Sun Jun 19, 2022 1:01 am

All part of the collapse of society.

It didn't have to happen. Secession, ten years ago, could have had civilization preserved for decent people who want it. As well, the dismemberment of the Union, would have brought to light stuff that was happening then, that we're dealing with now.

Like a bio-weapons virus, and the bio-weapons Jab.

Like how Fuhrer Klaus got all the money he did. It's the third-order result of money-printing...all that Free Money flowed from the Fed to member banks to the stawk markets; and there to those speculating in the stawk markets...Klaus and the Davos Brownshirts are among the beneficiaries. Were it not for 15 years of "Financialization" and QE, Klaus would be running an unhappy think tank there in Switzerland, and his spending would be on alcohol and top-shelf Swiss whores.

It could have all been stopped. Now, with so many Red States polluted with the garbage out of Gnu Yark and Calimexico...it's probably over.

Now it's going to be block-by-block civil war. With the food running out.

And animals like this, running free. While decent white people of January 9 are indefinitely in prison.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

HawkTheSlayer and Daily Bread like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Daily Bread Sun Jun 19, 2022 9:48 am

Casey Jones wrote:All part of the collapse of society.

It didn't have to happen.  Secession, ten years ago, could have had civilization preserved for decent people who want it.  As well, the dismemberment of the Union, would have brought to light stuff that was happening then, that we're dealing with now.

Like a bio-weapons virus, and the bio-weapons Jab.

Like how Fuhrer Klaus got all the money he did.  It's the third-order result of money-printing...all that Free Money flowed from the Fed to member banks to the stawk markets; and there to those speculating in the stawk markets...Klaus and the Davos Brownshirts are among the beneficiaries.  Were it not for 15 years of "Financialization" and QE, Klaus would be running an unhappy think tank there in Switzerland, and his spending would be on alcohol and top-shelf Swiss whores.

It could have all been stopped.  Now, with so many Red States polluted with the garbage out of Gnu Yark and Calimexico...it's probably over.

Now it's going to be block-by-block civil war.  With the food running out.

And animals like this, running free.  While decent white people of January 9 are indefinitely in prison.

Yup . When we have to think about protecting someone that's getting the crap kicked out of him by a black in a white neighborhood , when we see nothing but Asians being pushed down stairs and off train platforms and the news immediately relates it to white supremacy when 100% of it isn't , while they riot ,plunder and pick out whites to beat on and we can't say the truth about who it is - the problem is past repair . And than we joyously give the problem a federal day off to condone it all . Theres a problem all right and its not with us .
Daily Bread
Daily Bread

HawkTheSlayer, Red Lily, vege57 and Casey Jones like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Sun Jun 19, 2022 10:41 am

okay...exactly what is Junteenth?? and is it the17th or the 19th so i'll know which to ignore. just like i did this past week.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Crusader Sun Jun 19, 2022 11:36 am

It's to celebrate the freedom of slaves. It started in Texas decades ago and just recently became a federal holiday. I don't mind people celebrating freedom, but it seems that every new holiday lately just divided us more by demonizing whites. They bumped Washington over Chocolate MLK Day and now Columbus is gone for June teeth. What's next? Lose Thanksgiving for Queerday?
Crusader
Crusader

HawkTheSlayer, Red Lily and Daily Bread like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Jones Mon Jun 20, 2022 1:06 am

Crusader wrote:It's to celebrate the freedom of slaves.  It started in Texas decades ago and just recently became a federal holiday.   I don't mind people celebrating freedom, but it seems that every new holiday lately just divided us more by demonizing whites.  They bumped Washington over Chocolate MLK Day and now Columbus is gone for June teeth.  What's next?  Lose Thanksgiving for Queerday?

Not even.

Lincoln's Emancipation Proclamation was a MASTER bit of sophistry and propaganda.

Note the text:

“That on the first day of January, in the year of our Lord one thousand eight hundred and sixty-three, all persons held as slaves within any State or designated part of a State, the people whereof shall then be in rebellion against the United States, shall be then, thenceforward, and forever free; and the Executive Government of the United States, including the military and naval authority thereof, will recognize and maintain the freedom of such persons, and will do no act or acts to repress such persons, or any of them, in any efforts they may make for their actual freedom.

“That the Executive will, on the first day of January aforesaid, by proclamation, designate the States and parts of States, if any, in which the people thereof, respectively, shall then be in rebellion against the United States; and the fact that any State, or the people thereof, shall on that day be, in good faith, represented in the Congress of the United States by members chosen thereto at elections wherein a majority of the qualified voters of such State shall have participated, shall, in the absence of strong countervailing testimony, be deemed conclusive evidence that such State, and the people thereof, are not then in rebellion against the United States.”

The obvious problem here is that Lincoln DID NOT CONTROL areas that had joined the Confederacy.  He was "freeing" slaves in areas that rejected his authority, that had their own government at war with his?

The two states, Kentucky and Missouri, that had legal slavery but had not joined the Confederate States, were not affected by this order.  Their slaves REMAINED SLAVES.

Some Emancipator Lincoln was.

It's sure not hard to fool some people.... Suspect
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

Crusader and 2cent like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 2cent Mon Jun 20, 2022 1:30 am

FWIW, Casey, one of the things that's troubled me about Trump is his admiration for Lincoln. He ought to know better.

I'd address more of your post, but it's past time to hit the hay.
2cent
2cent

Casey Jones likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Wed Jun 19, 2024 1:24 pm

Need to talk to the bank, need to talk to insurance company and both are closed for this EFFING JUNETEENTH BULLSHIT.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next