Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cajun Burritos

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Cajun Burritos Empty Cajun Burritos

Post by HawkTheSlayer Sat May 28, 2022 1:56 pm

I'm going to cook up some groud beef and add Zatarain's Long Grain and Wild rice and cook per directions. Mais ca c'est bon,  quais!

But I will add onion, bell pepper, celery seed to the meat. Along with Cajun seasoning and extra cayenne, and some fresh cracked black pepper.

Then I'll heat a flour tortilla and fill it with the LG & WR mix, along with some fresh diced , homegrown tomatoes and diced , raw onion.

I don't have any good cheese or sour cream, or even cream cheeses on hand. But it will be good.

Prep pics to come later. But this is what I'm going to use. And yes, im dehydrating tomatoes too. Lol.

Cajun Burritos 20220529

Matt Dillon likes this post

Back to top Go down

Cajun Burritos Empty Re: Cajun Burritos

Post by jirqoadai Sat May 28, 2022 3:16 pm

i eat uncle bens. i will until they take the negro off the front of the package.
jirqoadai
jirqoadai

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by HawkTheSlayer Sat May 28, 2022 4:00 pm

jirqoadai wrote:i eat uncle bens. i will until they take the negro off the front of the package.
Jebe, I like Nonc Ben! It's my number 2 today.

You get an ounce or two more of product with Zatarain's at a lower price .
And the quality of both the LG Rice, and the quality AND Quantity of the WR in Zatarain's is significant!
There's a lot of wild rice in Zatarain's. Much more than Nonc Ben. And the grains are far longer and the quality is much better.

Plus , as a rule of thumb , the long , black grains are farm raised. While the brown grains are truly harvested from the wild in Indian communities from Minnesota to Louisiana.

Hawk is no historian by any means. Especially on Native American culture!
But he  smoked a peace pipe amongst friends cooking gumbo and rice on the rez!

Last edited by HawkTheSlayer on Sat May 28, 2022 4:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by jirqoadai Sat May 28, 2022 4:12 pm

HawkTheSlayer wrote:
jirqoadai wrote:i eat uncle bens. i will until they take the negro off the front of the package.

And the quality of both the LG Rice, and the quality AND Quantity of the WR in Zatarain's is significant!
There's a lot of wild rice in Zatarain's. Much more than Nonc Ben. And the grains are far longer and the quality is much better.

Plus , as a rule of thumb , the long , black grains are farm raised. While the brown grains are truly harvested from the wild in Indian communities from Minnesota to Louisiana.

Hawk is no historian by any means. Especially on Native American culture!
well both my dogs and my dragon love it, so i cant change brands now. kinda makes me a hero everytime i feed it to them. they get it with the thailand salmon that comes in the paper foil packets. the lizard loves it so much she attacks my fingers when i feed her it. i saw your packet i dont think it would stay seperated if you nuked it for 1:45. when i nuked it for 1:30, yeah, mine was more seperated. TETO. im gonna do a price check now. see if its worth the try. ( i dont like doing that though, cause i hastened a horses death by changing her diet )
jirqoadai
jirqoadai

Back to top Go down

Post by HawkTheSlayer Sat May 28, 2022 4:15 pm

jirqoadai wrote:
HawkTheSlayer wrote:

Hawk is no historian by any means. Especially on Indian culture!
well both my dogs and my dragon love it, so i cant change brands now. kinda makes me a hero everytime i feed it to them. they get it with the thailand salmon that comes in the paper foil packets. the lizard loves it so much she attacks my fingers when i feed her it. i saw your packet i dont think it would stay seperated if you nuked it for 1:45. when i nuked it for 1:30, yeah, mine was more seperated. TETO. im gonna do a price check now. see if its worth the try. ( i dont like doing that though, cause i hastened a horses death by changing her diet )
Lord. Lol.

I see.

Back to top Go down

Post by jirqoadai Sat May 28, 2022 4:20 pm

changed a favorite horses meal grain and she died within a week. right now i think my older dog and my lizard eat more of it because its clumpier. ( i wish they could speak back so i could ask them what they thought about it )
jirqoadai
jirqoadai

Back to top Go down

Post by jirqoadai Sat May 28, 2022 4:31 pm

looks like near me they dont sell it in a nukable package. looks very cambodian for seperation quality. enjoy
jirqoadai
jirqoadai

Back to top Go down

Post by HawkTheSlayer Sat May 28, 2022 4:37 pm

jirqoadai wrote:changed a favorite horses meal grain and she died within a week. right now i think my older dog and my lizard eat more of it because its clumpier. ( i wish they could speak back so i could ask them what they thought about it )

Jebe, we always knew you were one of the good lizard people!

And old Hawk takes all your posts in and trys his best to understand them.

Your care of lizard aliens and animals impresses me . Lol

So I'll tell you what I'm going to do.

When anyone starts a thread , they have a one time option to give a (thanks) , 3 point rep to any post. Plus , a one-point , side rep+ , for a total of 4 rep points.

I might just give it to you if I can figure out why you feed human food.

Back to top Go down

Post by HawkTheSlayer Sat May 28, 2022 4:46 pm

jirqoadai wrote:looks like near me they dont sell it in a nukable package. looks very cambodian for seperation quality. enjoy

Lmao. No Jasmine rice involved! No Charlie. No sticky rice! No Marlon Brando hiding in Cambodia! Lol

Sure it is micro . Microwave cook, yes. Take about da same time. Directions on da box.
Stupid if you ask me. But I guess the majority of America can only afford a cheap microwave these days.

Back to top Go down

Post by jirqoadai Sat May 28, 2022 5:09 pm

HawkTheSlayer wrote:
jirqoadai wrote:changed a favorite horses meal grain and she died within a week. right now i think my older dog and my lizard eat more of it because its clumpier. ( i wish they could speak back so i could ask them what they thought about it )

Jebe, we always knew you were one of the good lizard people!

And old Hawk takes all your posts in and trys his best to understand them.

Your care of lizard aliens and animals impresses me . Lol

So I'll tell you what I'm going to do.

When anyone starts a thread , they have a one time option to give a (thanks) , 3 point rep to any post.  Plus , a one-point , side rep+ ,  for a total of 4 rep points.

I might just give it to you if I can figure out why you feed human food.
with the dogs i dont give 100% people food, usualy. i try to go heavy or light with the kibble on top of the people food. they can either move the kibble off before eating the good food, hunt through to find the good stuff, or eat both at the same time. i know how to keep animals alive for a very very long time. you keep them extremely happy especialy at mealtime. its their high. like them being on mescaline. with the lizard its the same way. i have a toy poodle who runs very fast at the age of 18+. ( she could be 20+. ) so yeah. the right food is very important to their health AND WELL BEING.
jirqoadai
jirqoadai

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next