Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Massive Peanut Butter Recall Issued After People Begin Falling Ill, Here's How to Tell If You Need to Trash Yours

+3
Casey Jones
jirqoadai
Elizabeth Theus
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Massive Peanut Butter Recall Issued After People Begin Falling Ill, Here's How to Tell If You Need to Trash Yours Empty Massive Peanut Butter Recall Issued After People Begin Falling Ill, Here's How to Tell If You Need to Trash Yours

Post by Elizabeth Theus Sun May 22, 2022 3:45 pm

Jif peanut butter is being recalled for fear of potential salmonella contamination.

J.M. Smucker announced the voluntary recall of certain Jif products on Friday.

According to the Food and Drug Administration, 14 people have been reported sick from salmonella in cases linked to eating Jif peanut butter.

The recall includes the creamy and crunchy varieties of Jif in multiple sizes.

Cases have been reported in Arkansas, Georgia, Illinois, Massachusetts, Missouri, Ohio, New York, North Carolina, South Carolina, Texas, Virginia and Washington.

continued:
https://www.westernjournal.com/massive-peanut-butter-recall-issued-people-begin-falling-tell-need-trash/?utm_source=Email&utm_medium=WJBreaking&utm_campaign=breaking&utm_content=western-journal&ats_es=57139bde57e070d7cce67b2f02003c45
Elizabeth Theus
Elizabeth Theus

Back to top Go down

Massive Peanut Butter Recall Issued After People Begin Falling Ill, Here's How to Tell If You Need to Trash Yours Empty Re: Massive Peanut Butter Recall Issued After People Begin Falling Ill, Here's How to Tell If You Need to Trash Yours

Post by jirqoadai Sun May 22, 2022 3:56 pm

my dog loves that stuff. years ago con-agras PeaterPan had a larger recall because a conveyor belt passed under a rotted roof hole. im sure by now the affected jars have been pulled. with PB, youre either dead, or it missed you. this missed the 48oz tubs.
jirqoadai
jirqoadai

Back to top Go down

Massive Peanut Butter Recall Issued After People Begin Falling Ill, Here's How to Tell If You Need to Trash Yours Empty Re: Massive Peanut Butter Recall Issued After People Begin Falling Ill, Here's How to Tell If You Need to Trash Yours

Post by Casey Jones Sun May 22, 2022 7:25 pm

Hire scum on the lines for their skin color; demand they all be Jabbed; and then wonder that your product is scheisse.

Smucker is from Orrville, Ohio...the north-central quadrant of the state, not far from Cleveland and Akron. Back 50 years ago, it was a regional brand - mostly making jellies and preserves. Their advertising tag-line: "With a name like Smucker, it's got to be good."

Me, a middle-school degenerate, and my friends, all had fun with that. The name, so close to F__ker and Schmuck - which is German for "Ornament" and Yiddish for the male organ. It got me threats of a lye-soap mouth-rinse, a few times.

Well, it turns out they have become f__kers and schmucks - lizard-men, IOW. They bought the Jif brand from Proctor & Gamble (Woketards, all) 15 years ago. With money-manipulation, no doubt. I guess Smucker itself was taken over by the lizard-people.

This will kill the brand - and should. It's unforgivable - Get Woke, go broke.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Jones Sun May 22, 2022 7:35 pm

Well...I've got at least one jar of it.

It was on sale, so I bought. I ate a bit of it - spread on celery. I didn't get sick.

I wonder if that means that particular jar is okay.

Since there's no instructions for a refund, if I find others...I'll hang onto them, and use them last, if we really are in a SHTF moment.

Otherwise...they'll go into the fire pit. Looks like I'll be camping out for the next year - so there'll be plenty of need, both of food and of fire.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by jirqoadai Sun May 22, 2022 7:37 pm

dont do that. Yogi Bear and BooBoo will be drawn to your camp by the smell of it.
jirqoadai
jirqoadai

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Sun May 22, 2022 8:27 pm

After the baby formula thing I'm a little suspicious to
say the least.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Casey Jones and Elizabeth Theus like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Jones Sun May 22, 2022 8:29 pm

Save the stuff for last.

I'm not going to be throwing away food, at this point.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

Elizabeth Theus likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Lily Sun May 22, 2022 8:41 pm

Make your own.
Red Lily
Red Lily

Back to top Go down

Post by Lummy Sun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm

jirqoadai wrote:my dog loves that stuff. years ago con-agras PeaterPan had a larger recall because a conveyor belt passed under a rotted roof hole. im sure by now the affected jars have been pulled. with PB, youre either dead, or it missed you. this missed the 48oz tubs.

What do you mean?
Lummy
Lummy

Back to top Go down

Post by jirqoadai Sun May 22, 2022 10:53 pm

Lummy wrote:
jirqoadai wrote:my dog loves that stuff. years ago con-agras PeaterPan had a larger recall because a conveyor belt passed under a rotted roof hole. im sure by now the affected jars have been pulled. with PB, youre either dead, or it missed you. this missed the 48oz tubs.

What do you mean?
well Lummy. im on TEXAS. and the TEXAS 48oz tubs of Jiff are free of food poisoning.
jirqoadai
jirqoadai

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next