Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Boston half marathon...1 dies and 16 others needed medical care

4 posters

Go down

Boston half marathon...1 dies and 16 others needed medical care Empty Boston half marathon...1 dies and 16 others needed medical care

Post by Calypso Jones Sat May 21, 2022 10:12 pm

https://nypost.com/2022/05/21/runner-dies-at-brooklyn-half-marathon-finish-line/

My dnl wanted to run in this last year but noooooo....the restrictions they put on these participants even to vaxxes. She wouldn't do it. THIS YEAR you had to submit to covid tests when you got there. IF You tested positive you could not run but you were also quarantined for up to fourteen days IN BOSTON so you could not go home. She said, bag that, again.

Don't be blaming this on the weather. PUT the blame where this belongs. These folk had the covid clot shot. PURE and Simple.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Lummy likes this post

Back to top Go down

Boston half marathon...1 dies and 16 others needed medical care Empty Re: Boston half marathon...1 dies and 16 others needed medical care

Post by Casey Jones Sat May 21, 2022 10:33 pm

Not to get picky with the nits...but Brooklyn, not Boston.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

Back to top Go down

Boston half marathon...1 dies and 16 others needed medical care Empty Re: Boston half marathon...1 dies and 16 others needed medical care

Post by HawkTheSlayer Sat May 21, 2022 11:37 pm

And the probable cause was record heat. Records were shattered all over the south and east today. 95-97 in most cities here, today.

Red Lily and Lummy like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprintcyclist Sat May 21, 2022 11:45 pm

............ A heat advisory cautioning that hot temperatures and high humidity could spark heat illnesses was in effect throughout New York City until 8 p.m. Saturday. ..........

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/runner-dies-collapsing-brooklyn-half-marathon/

Sprintcyclist

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Sun May 22, 2022 9:18 am

Casey Jones wrote:Not to get picky with the nits...but Brooklyn, not Boston.

Casey...you're right obviously. I had Boston and marathon on my mind and that is what I saw in spite of it saying brooklyn.   Thanks for that and i'm embarrassed.  Embarassed    My dnl opted for what amounted to the strong man marathon in Florida close to st. cloud.  She did very well.  

STILL.  I suspect that the northern marathons put  heavy requirements on participants.  smasking, unsocial distancing and vacccines whenever possible plus possible quarantines if you might falsely test positive.     As time goes on. more and more people are going to suffer consequences of this opportunisticly deadly clot shot.   and note that it is a lot of these athlete types...they get their blood pumping hard and fast, adrenalin going and then poof!!   Problems arise.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Casey Jones likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Sun May 22, 2022 9:20 am

Sprintcyclist wrote:
............  A heat advisory cautioning that hot temperatures and high humidity could spark heat illnesses was in effect throughout New York City until 8 p.m. Saturday.         ..........

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/runner-dies-collapsing-brooklyn-half-marathon/

and you still believe every excuse except the actual reason don't you.    as above my dnl did very well in the strong man marathon in florida.   for your information it is more than hot in Florida  you alleged aust/nz/ blockhead.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down