Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Food Crisis Worsens as Small Recall Grows to Half a Million Pounds of Chicken Being Pulled from Shelves

4 posters

Go down

Food Crisis Worsens as Small Recall Grows to Half a Million Pounds of Chicken Being Pulled from Shelves Empty Food Crisis Worsens as Small Recall Grows to Half a Million Pounds of Chicken Being Pulled from Shelves

Post by Elizabeth Theus Thu May 12, 2022 7:29 pm

America is well into a growing food crisis, with shelves empty of baby formula and serious egg shortages. Now there’s also a major hiccup in the chain of chicken products.

Wayne Farms previously recalled 30,285 pounds of ready-to-eat chicken breast fillet products because they may be undercooked, according to the U.S. Department of Agriculture.

The recall was originally issued on April 29, but was reissued and expanded to 585,030 pounds on May 7 when the original recall did not root out the undercooked chicken.

The FDA added that the chicken was packaged between Feb. 7 and April 30. The recall affects products with the line “EST.2014” on the case and packaging. The packages also have the production codes 23618, 24357, 24512, 24583, and 24957 with 66 different “use by” dates, ranging from May 10, 2022, to April 29, 2023.

“The problem was discovered when the firm received a customer complaint that the RTE chicken product appeared to be undercooked,” the FDA added.

contiinued:
https://www.westernjournal.com/food-crisis-worsens-small-recall-grows-half-million-pounds-chicken-pulled-shelves/?utm_source=Email&utm_medium=CTBreaking&utm_campaign=breaking&utm_content=conservative-tribune&ats_es=57139bde57e070d7cce67b2f02003c45
Elizabeth Theus
Elizabeth Theus

Daily Bread and 2cent like this post

Back to top Go down

Food Crisis Worsens as Small Recall Grows to Half a Million Pounds of Chicken Being Pulled from Shelves Empty Re: Food Crisis Worsens as Small Recall Grows to Half a Million Pounds of Chicken Being Pulled from Shelves

Post by Daily Bread Fri May 13, 2022 6:15 am

This is all based on a customer that "thinks " the chicken was undercooked ! The FDA doesn't have the chicken that this customer claims is a problem ? The FDA is going to keep recalling product until it finds a problem ?
I don't need my nose to smell that something is fishy about this customer and the FDAs reaction to this "incident ".
Daily Bread
Daily Bread

https://gettr.com/i/dailybread

2cent and Elizabeth Theus like this post

Back to top Go down

Food Crisis Worsens as Small Recall Grows to Half a Million Pounds of Chicken Being Pulled from Shelves Empty Re: Food Crisis Worsens as Small Recall Grows to Half a Million Pounds of Chicken Being Pulled from Shelves

Post by jirqoadai Fri May 13, 2022 8:05 am

great news. sad part is my dog got realy sick from the chicken. its Tysons frozen. shes alot better now. i ate it too. i had a very slight case of the burps. i went ahead and ate more last night. seems im imune to it. only thing i can think of is the cucumbers set it off the first time. even though my dog had no cucumbers when she got sick. i think i need to stop using my dog as a taste tester and just go ahead and test it for her.
jirqoadai
jirqoadai

Red Lily, Daily Bread and JMWinPR like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Theus Fri May 13, 2022 10:44 am

Destroying the food supply is the plan - Infant formula shipped to border while US babies go hungry

https://www.brighteon.com/29de475e-fd82-4786-9d09-f3ebe265e8c4
Elizabeth Theus
Elizabeth Theus

Daily Bread likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Daily Bread Fri May 13, 2022 8:41 pm

jirqoadai wrote:great news. sad part is my dog got realy sick from the chicken. its Tysons frozen. shes alot better now. i ate it too. i had a very slight case of the burps. i went ahead and ate more last night. seems im imune to it. only thing i can think of is the cucumbers set it off the first time. even though my dog had no cucumbers when she got sick. i think i need to stop using my dog as a taste tester and just go ahead and test it for her.
I had a great Akita a few years ago that used to bob her head up and down and circle her bowl of food every time . She was a pure bred from Japan so asked the AKA why the dog was doing the motion around her food for and they said that Akitas were originally bred to protect the Emperor and it was used to determine if the Emperors food wasn't poisoned . It still held the trait after centuries of breeding .
Daily Bread
Daily Bread

Red Lily, jirqoadai and Elizabeth Theus like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 2cent Sat May 14, 2022 2:20 pm

After reading this, I'm at a loss for words:
No one has reported any illness or injury from the product. But eating undercooked chicken can cause food poisoning.
2cent
2cent

Daily Bread likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Daily Bread Sat May 14, 2022 4:21 pm

2cent wrote:After reading this, I'm at a loss for words:
No one has reported any illness or injury from the product. But eating undercooked chicken can cause food poisoning.
Just another one of our super expert government agencies taking the problem to new heights
Daily Bread
Daily Bread

Elizabeth Theus likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 2cent Sat May 14, 2022 7:19 pm

Daily Bread wrote:
2cent wrote:After reading this, I'm at a loss for words:
Just another one of our super expert government agencies taking the problem to new heights
Really, how can these people look at themselves in the mirror?  Wouldn't the normal response be to check it out, first, and even IF undercooked, tell people to... let me guess ...cook it?

Clip from the imbeciles:
“FSIS is concerned that some products may be in consumers’ or restaurants’ freezers or refrigerators,” the FDA continued.
What does FSIS stand for; Found Stupid in Store?

More seriously, this move was so utterly irresponsible, it needs a serious looking into.

*An aside: Restaurants cook and serve that crap?
2cent
2cent

Elizabeth Theus likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down