Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Contamination of U.S. Food Supply Worsens as 50% of Foods Tested Contained Cancer-Causing Glyphosate Herbicide

4 posters

Go down

Contamination of U.S. Food Supply Worsens as 50% of Foods Tested Contained Cancer-Causing Glyphosate Herbicide Empty Contamination of U.S. Food Supply Worsens as 50% of Foods Tested Contained Cancer-Causing Glyphosate Herbicide

Post by Elizabeth Theus Sun Apr 10, 2022 3:21 pm

The Detox Project recently published their latest results from the most comprehensive glyphosate testing of food products ever conducted in the U.S., showing that the contamination of the U.S. food supply with the cancer-causing herbicide glyphosate is becoming significantly worse since their first report published 5 years ago.

In our first report nearly five years ago, we found alarming levels of glyphosate residues in 29 bestselling foods from major food companies in the continental United States, as increases in the spraying of more toxic pesticides was skyrocketing across rural America.

In this new report, we disclose the glyphosate residue testing results of 83 foods found in major Big Box, grocery and natural food stores purchased in Des Moines, Iowa, including Walmart, Whole Foods, Target, Natural Grocers, and Hy-Vee and foods bought online through Amazon.

Incredibly, more than half the foods tested, a total of 45 foods out of 86 products, contained alarming levels of glyphosate, ranging from 12 parts per billion (ppb) in “sprouted wholegrain bread”6 from Whole Foods to as high 889 ppb in Walmart’s brand chickpeas,7 to 1,040 ppb in Whole Food’s 365 Brand Whole Wheat Sandwich Bread, to the highest level detected of 1,150 ppb in Hy-Vee’s 100% Whole Wheat Bread.

continued:
https://vaccineimpact.com/2022/contamination-of-u-s-food-supply-worsens-as-50-of-foods-tested-contained-cancer-causing-glyphosate-herbicide/
Elizabeth Theus
Elizabeth Theus

HawkTheSlayer and Lummy like this post

Back to top Go down

Contamination of U.S. Food Supply Worsens as 50% of Foods Tested Contained Cancer-Causing Glyphosate Herbicide Empty Re: Contamination of U.S. Food Supply Worsens as 50% of Foods Tested Contained Cancer-Causing Glyphosate Herbicide

Post by Thom Paine Sun Apr 10, 2022 9:12 pm

meh.....  

When I was born , life expectancy was 62 years;  now it's 78....   and I'm old enough to start messing with that limit.

I've been eating all the fearful chemicals my entire life.
-shrug-

but, in the spirit of stirring silly stuff to worry about and make attorneys wealthy, I offer up this other killer item we all use in some form....

ENJOY !

from Proctor and Gamble:  

To put things in perspective, read the following P&G warning.

MaKE SPECIAL note of the last sentence laundry soap safety advisory

Remember... step away from the TV. :)
Those commercials are not your friend.

Be prudent not paranoid, Read on: ( make note of the final sentence advisory. )

Ex:

laundry powder safety warnings:

Toxic effects of Laundry Detergents

Is is worth noting that ingredients in toxic laundry P&G products are intentionally made to stick to fabrics, mostly to keep our clothes smelling “clean.” This means that as we wear our clothes and sweat, these chemicals break down and are being absorbed through our skin and via breathing in the fumes. So when we use these products we are being exposed to these chemicals essentially all the time, even when we sleep.
Tide itself publicly announced that their laundry products contain “highly concentrated 1,4-Dioxane toxic detergent.” Those are also the words of the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission. Tide laundry detergent is toxic. 1,4-Dioxane is used as a solvent. Acute (short-term) inhalation exposure to high levels of 1,4-dioxane has caused vertigo, drowsiness, headache, anorexia, and irritation of the eyes, nose, throat, and lungs in humans. Damage to the liver and kidneys has been observed with long-term exposure. Tumors have been observed in orally exposed animals. EPA has classified 1,4-dioxane as a Group B2, human carcinogen.
Additional Tide Toxicity Data
Hazards Identification: skin irritation/allergies/damage, acute aquatic toxicity, respiratory effects, bio-degradation. Other post-exposure symptoms to the multitude of chemical substances utilized in the above detergent: acute aquatic toxicity, general systemic/organ effects, skin irritation/allergies/damage, respiratory effects, damage to vision, developmental/endocrine/reproductive effects,
Hazardous Ingredients as defined by OSHA, 29 CFR 1910.1200.
Common Name Chemical Name CAS No. Composition Range LD50
Polymer Ethoxylated polyethylene polyamine 68130-99-4 3-7% > 5 g/kg Anionic surfactants. Alcohols, sulfated, neutralized 68910-32-7 15-40% total 1.09 g/kg. Alcohols, ethoxylated, sulfated, neutralized
162201-45-8 5 g/kg. Non-ionic surfactants. Alcohols Ethoxylated 68551-12-2 10-30% > 1000 mg/kg
Emergency and First Aid Procedures:
Ingestion: Drink a glassful of water or milk and call a Poison Control Center or doctor immediately. DO NOT INDUCE VOMITING.
Eye Contact: Rinse immediately with water for 15 minutes and seek medical care.

Skin: Rinse thoroughly with water. Remove contaminated clothing. Seek immediate medical attention.
Other: Consumer product package has a caution statement: “CAUTION: Eye irritant. Harmful if swallowed. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. DO NOT INGEST. Do not get in eyes. FIRST AID TREATMENT: Contains nonionic and anionic surfactants, ethoxylated polyethylene polyamine (polymer) and enzymes. If swallowed, call a Poison Control Center or doctor immediately. Do not induce vomiting. If in eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water for 15 minutes, and seek medical advice. If on skin or clothing, remove contaminated clothing and rinse skin well with water.
Personal Precautions: Wear appropriate personal protective equipment

Tide Original Laundry Detergent - Chemical Toxicity & Ingredients | Toxic Goods

Thom Paine

HawkTheSlayer and Lummy like this post

Back to top Go down

Contamination of U.S. Food Supply Worsens as 50% of Foods Tested Contained Cancer-Causing Glyphosate Herbicide Empty Re: Contamination of U.S. Food Supply Worsens as 50% of Foods Tested Contained Cancer-Causing Glyphosate Herbicide

Post by HawkTheSlayer Sun Apr 10, 2022 9:51 pm

I'm not a fan of glyphosate. The rest of my family seems to love it though.

Thank God I don't use tide. Gain on occasion which is also P & G. But both are too damned expensive.

Thom Paine likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Lily Sun Apr 10, 2022 10:01 pm

So much of the food people eat is toxic.  Among other things, I wouldn't eat margarine if someone paid me.

Glyphosate is evil stuff. Extremely toxic and carcinogenic. Stay away from it.
Red Lily
Red Lily

HawkTheSlayer, Thom Paine and Elizabeth Theus like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Thom Paine Sun Apr 10, 2022 10:28 pm

Red Lily wrote:So much of the food people eat is toxic.  Among other things, I wouldn't eat margarine if someone paid me.

Glyphosate is evil stuff.  Extremely toxic and carcinogenic.   Stay away from it.

Chuckling here....

No doubt, I consume some toxicity as most do; I won't eat margarine either !

I do get strange cravings for Velveeta. Contamination of U.S. Food Supply Worsens as 50% of Foods Tested Contained Cancer-Causing Glyphosate Herbicide 1f600

Thom Paine

HawkTheSlayer and Red Lily like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Thom Paine Sun Apr 10, 2022 10:30 pm

Oops! Don't want to derail the thread topic....

Sorry ET.

Thom Paine

Red Lily and Lummy like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down