Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Montreal Steak Seasoning

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Montreal Steak Seasoning - Page 2 Empty Re: Montreal Steak Seasoning

Post by Calypso Jones Wed May 11, 2022 7:19 pm

Speaking of ham broth powder. I use chicken broth powder a lot too. Matter of fact. I make some REALLY good mashed potatoes using that instead of milk. Milk I think makes mashed potatoes like glue. So I cook my potatoes in water of course, drain some of it, save it. Add butter...at least 1/2 stick!!!, mash the potatoes by hand with a potato masher. Add broth powder and more water and good as Kentucky Fried. Better.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by jirqoadai Wed May 11, 2022 7:24 pm

HawkTheSlayer wrote:
jirqoadai wrote:they own resturants. might i suggest you see who rates those, and what theyve done during the wuflu. 2.  have you ever delved into hog shooting and what it would take to bring that meat to market? seems to me if you were only partialy successfull you could finance your own R&D for your own branded seasoning.

Call Targill. Opelousas, La. American injuns. They'll blend anything you want to your specs and design you a label too, if you don't have one.

You can sell it for $1/cannister more, easily:$12 case profit, minimum.  
Call it, Jebe's Fire dance!
i personaly dont use spices. only one kind of meat i find that needs it. cow, horse and chicken liver. the rest tastes fine just as it is. cept maybe porkchops needing applesause.
jirqoadai
jirqoadai

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by HawkTheSlayer Wed May 11, 2022 7:27 pm

Calypso Jones wrote:Speaking of ham broth powder.  I use chicken broth powder a lot too.  Matter of fact. I make some REALLY good mashed potatoes using that instead of milk.  Milk I think makes mashed potatoes like glue.  So I cook my potatoes in water of course, drain some of it, save it.  Add butter...at least 1/2 stick!!!,  mash the I was by hand with a potato masher. Add broth powder and more water and good as Kentucky Fried.   Better.
So i didn't see the label on the side till later. It says use one teaspoon per cup of water. Is that what you do? Add the broth water to the taters?

It's not salty. I just used it directly, adding it to the water in the pot and double what they say! Lol.
Cause beans and peas gunna soak the juice up.

I also added one cube of veggie bouillon.

Only other thing in there is one, small, chopped onion.

Eat soon.

Calypso Jones likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum