Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pope calls on Christians to surrender to violence

+6
Sprintcyclist
JMWinPR
Lummy
Great American
RV
Calypso Jones
10 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Pope calls on Christians to surrender to violence - Page 3 Empty Re: Pope calls on Christians to surrender to violence

Post by Lummy Fri May 26, 2023 12:18 am

Post your proof of their "suffering", CJ. I don't think they've suffered anywhere near as much as they gripe.
Lummy
Lummy

Back to top Go down

Pope calls on Christians to surrender to violence - Page 3 Empty Re: Pope calls on Christians to surrender to violence

Post by Sprintcyclist Fri May 26, 2023 2:37 am

Lummy wrote:I believe the idea is that if you are a true Christian, your murderer punches your ticket to Heaven in exchange for his/her trip to eternal damnation in hell.

Yes?

No

Sprintcyclist

Back to top Go down

Post by Lummy Fri May 26, 2023 1:45 pm

Sprintcyclist wrote:
Lummy wrote:I believe the idea is that if you are a true Christian, your murderer punches your ticket to Heaven in exchange for his/her trip to eternal damnation in hell.

Yes?

No

Do tell ...
Lummy
Lummy

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Fri May 26, 2023 2:17 pm

Lummy wrote:Post your proof of their "suffering", CJ. I don't think they've suffered anywhere near as much as they gripe.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persecution_of_Jews
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by RV Fri May 26, 2023 3:20 pm

Lummy wrote:Post your proof of their "suffering", CJ. I don't think they've suffered anywhere near as much as they gripe.

Apparently you don't subscribe to nor read the "Voice of the Martyrs" magazine, huh?
RV
RV

https://www.oann.com/

Calypso Jones likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Lummy Wed Jun 07, 2023 11:53 pm

RV wrote:

Apparently you don't subscribe to nor read the "Voice of the Martyrs" magazine, huh?

No, at least not yet. Sounds interesting though.
Lummy
Lummy

Back to top Go down

Post by Crusader Thu Jun 08, 2023 1:47 am

I'll think about listening to the pope when he gives up his armed security and armored vehicles.
Crusader
Crusader

Back to top Go down

Post by RV Thu Jun 08, 2023 8:00 am

JMWinPR wrote:

Yes?
No,
And there is only 1 True Christian, the rest of us are struggling with that concept

Not sure who you are referring to. Not one of us are perfect, sinless, spotless nor pure. Jesus Himself was not a "Christian", He was the Son of God, deity, perfect, sinless, pure, undefiled, etc. Jesus said of Himself that He has the keys to Heaven and Hades and that He sits on the right hand of God the Father.
RV
RV

Back to top Go down

Post by RV Thu Jun 08, 2023 8:16 am

You would have made a GREAT Nazi for Adolph... I suppose the 6 Mil. + Jews who were shot and/or killed by the Nazi's in Concentration camps don't count, the Jewish bodies that were burned and/or stacked up, the mass graves, the many who suffered with manual labor until they died, the Jewish women who were raped by Nazi SS, the numerous Jews who were experimented on by Nazi 'doctors' nor the Jews who died as a result of malnutrition and disease in your view, don't count as those who 'suffered'...

It's funny how unless it's you, it's easy to say that others didn't suffer.

Maybe you could expand you horizons a little by reading what really happened or watch 'Shindler's List' or 'The Boy in the Stripped Pajamas' for starters.
RV
RV

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Thu Jun 08, 2023 9:40 am

RV wrote:
JMWinPR wrote:

Yes?
No,
And there is only 1 True Christian, the rest of us are struggling with that concept

Not sure who you are referring to. Not one of us are perfect, sinless, spotless nor pure. Jesus Himself was not a "Christian", He was the Son of God, deity, perfect, sinless, pure, undefiled, etc. Jesus said of Himself that He has the keys to Heaven and Hades and that He sits on the right hand of God the Father.

Christ...the only one good and true.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

RV likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next