Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pope calls on Christians to surrender to violence

+6
Sprintcyclist
JMWinPR
Lummy
Great American
RV
Calypso Jones
10 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Pope calls on Christians to surrender to violence Empty Pope calls on Christians to surrender to violence

Post by Calypso Jones Tue Apr 12, 2022 9:46 am

This from the same guy that said i'f someone said something ugly about my mother I'd punch them....there is a limit.'

This guy is a snake. A rotten vile snake.

https://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/2022/04/pope-francis-calls-christians-surrender-violence-raymond-ibrahim/
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

HawkTheSlayer, Lummy and RV like this post

Back to top Go down

Pope calls on Christians to surrender to violence Empty Re: Pope calls on Christians to surrender to violence

Post by RV Wed Apr 13, 2022 9:59 am

Christians should be more inclined to fight for Jesus Christ than for family!

The "Pope" thinks that Republicans should surrender to Democrats? Not me, never!

Last edited by RV on Thu Sep 15, 2022 9:44 am; edited 1 time in total
RV
RV

https://www.oann.com/

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Pope calls on Christians to surrender to violence Empty Re: Pope calls on Christians to surrender to violence

Post by Calypso Jones Thu Apr 14, 2022 10:14 am

Tell that to Catholics. The guy is not catholic or christian. He's definitely marxist.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

RV likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Thu Sep 15, 2022 9:30 am

Pope calls on Christians to surrender to violence Pope-kiss-tayeb-750x420

sweet.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by RV Thu Sep 15, 2022 11:00 am

Great American wrote:
Calypso Jones wrote:Christians are supposed to be tolerant, kind, gentle, whatever you want to call it,  of other christians.    If we can't be together on the important issues then satan wins.
Calypso Jones wrote:This guy is a snake.   A rotten vile snake.

Hmmm.

Calypso Jones wrote:Yes there are a lot of angry conservatives and i am one of them...BUT conservatives need to stick together!!   We can disagree on things as long as we got the basics.  It's bad enough that we are attacked daily by hypocrite democrats but i'm being redundant.  Let's not do it to eACH OTHER!!!

Hmmm.

Calypso Jones wrote:I don't think i have criticized catholicism as much as you think i have

Hmmm.

I assume you believe in the concept of fake news?

Are you aware that every pope has always been mistranslated, misquoted, slanted in reporting, quoted out of context, all to serve the agenda of whoever is writing the article?

The Pope is the ONLY world leader sworn to protect and spread the gospel of Jesus Christ. How about a little respect eh?

Despite is bad views on climate ad other things, which are his personal views only, as far as Christianity goes the Vatican is still te bullwark andgainst many forces of of evil.

Calypso Jones wrote:..BUT conservatives need to stick together!!   We can disagree on things as long as we got the basics.

How about practicing what you preach.

I'm not sure that I would call the Catholic Pope, (a cult "leader"), a "world leader" anymore than Jim Jones was a "world leader"...

I have to speak, post and communicate the truth regardless of who is mad, angry, resentful, etc.

Last edited by RV on Thu Sep 15, 2022 2:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
RV
RV

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Thu Sep 15, 2022 11:06 am

he got really mad at me didn't he. LOL
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

JMWinPR likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by RV Thu Sep 15, 2022 2:03 pm

Calypso Jones wrote:he got really mad at me didn't he.  LOL

Not sure. He may be mad at me for saying that the Pope was a cult leader and that he wasn't a world "leader".
RV
RV

Calypso Jones likes this post

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Lummy Thu Jan 19, 2023 9:02 pm

I believe the idea is that if you are a true Christian, your murderer punches your ticket to Heaven in exchange for his/her trip to eternal damnation in hell.

Yes?
Lummy
Lummy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next