Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online prices are out of this world!!!

3 posters

Go down

Online prices are out of this world!!! Empty Online prices are out of this world!!!

Post by Calypso Jones Sat Apr 02, 2022 2:51 pm

Couldn't find orange cake mix in the store.  I'm not done.   So i go online and walmart wants something like 24 or 16 dollars for a case of ...two.     I.  am.  not.  doing. that.

I was looking up brandy.  I use a moderately priced brand... 16.00 a small bottle for my brandied fruit that my oldest son asks me to make periodically.  It takes 1 1/4 cups brandy and four fruits and then 3 weeks to ferment or whatever it does then after that a cup of sugar and one cup of any of the fruits every 2 to 3 weeks.    It's yummy on desserts, chicken, pork.    anyway.   Online wants me to pay 120dollars for a small bottle.    they're crazy.    it had better have gold in it.   well i've done that before too.....goldschlager and it sucked.

https://www.liquor.com/best-brandies-5071823

Online prices are out of this world!!! Il_570xN.677461670_ijwp
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

2cent likes this post

Back to top Go down

Online prices are out of this world!!! Empty Re: Online prices are out of this world!!!

Post by 2cent Sat Apr 02, 2022 4:40 pm

Hot chickity doo! I'm thinking ya got into the brandy. lol Online prices are out of this world!!! 3946397937
2cent
2cent

Back to top Go down

Online prices are out of this world!!! Empty Re: Online prices are out of this world!!!

Post by Calypso Jones Sat Apr 02, 2022 5:14 pm

Hawk. could you reduce the size of that picture of calypso on the label so i can make it my avatar? How to do that??
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by 2cent Sat Apr 02, 2022 6:01 pm

Calypso Jones wrote:Hawk.  could you reduce the size of that picture of calypso on the label so i can make it my avatar?   How to do that??
That would ever so suit you! :thumbsup2:
2cent
2cent

Daily Bread likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Daily Bread Sat Apr 02, 2022 6:21 pm

I overheard buyers a conversation between last week and next weeks boxes of cereal will cost syores $2 more . If you really want to get worried you better buy a big freezer because the Marxist have managed to start the destruction of our economy and these idiot politicians on both sides are clueless on what to do about it . This summer will be brutal for consumers and stores and it could shut down retail as we know it .
The Democrat party has managed to destroy free America in less than a year and the Republican isn't trying to stop it .
Daily Bread
Daily Bread

https://gettr.com/i/dailybread

Calypso Jones and 2cent like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down