Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Secrets of the Underground: Atlantis in America

2 posters

Go down

Secrets of the Underground:  Atlantis in America Empty Secrets of the Underground: Atlantis in America

Post by Red Lily Sat Mar 26, 2022 9:24 pm

I watched this last night and it was very interesting.  It went from the Caribbean to Poverty Point, Louisiana to Michigan tracing ancient civilizations thousands of years old.

The copper artifacts they have found at Poverty Point were traced to Michigan some 1000 miles away.  They found hundreds of small copper mines dotted over the hillsides dating back several thousand years.

They didn't find Atlantis though.

If you can find it online  @HawkTheSlayer  you should watch it.
Red Lily
Red Lily

HawkTheSlayer and Daily Bread like this post

Back to top Go down

Secrets of the Underground:  Atlantis in America Empty Re: Secrets of the Underground: Atlantis in America

Post by HawkTheSlayer Sat Mar 26, 2022 9:34 pm

Red Lily wrote:I watched this last night and it was very interesting.  It went from the Caribbean to Poverty Point, Louisiana to Michigan tracing ancient civilizations thousands of years old.

The copper artifacts they have found at Poverty Point were traced to Michigan some 1000 miles away.  They found hundreds of small copper mines dotted over the hillsides dating back several thousand years.

They didn't find Atlantis though.

If you can find it online  @HawkTheSlayer  you should watch it.

Lol. Well a link would help.
But I think I've seen it .

Red Lily likes this post

Back to top Go down

Secrets of the Underground:  Atlantis in America Empty Re: Secrets of the Underground: Atlantis in America

Post by Red Lily Sat Mar 26, 2022 9:51 pm

I didn't have a link you could connect to sorry.
Red Lily
Red Lily

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by HawkTheSlayer Sat Mar 26, 2022 9:58 pm

Red Lily wrote:I didn't have a link you could connect to sorry.
No problem. I wasn't connected to the shock treatment machine today.

Red Lily likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Lily Sat Mar 26, 2022 10:59 pm

I looked for a link on YouTube but I rather hate YouTube at the moment and they didn't have one that I could find anyway. Oh well. Crying or Very sad
Red Lily
Red Lily

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by HawkTheSlayer Sat Mar 26, 2022 11:33 pm

Pretty sure it was PBS production. But one thing they never postulated as a link was the Mississippi River.

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Lily Sat Mar 26, 2022 11:42 pm

They tried to match the concentric semi-circles in Poverty Point across the other side of the Mississippi River but there were none there.

Secrets of the Underground:  Atlantis in America Monumental-Earthworks-of-Poverty-Point
Red Lily
Red Lily

Back to top Go down

Post by HawkTheSlayer Sat Mar 26, 2022 11:49 pm

Red Lily wrote:They tried to match the concentric semi-circles in Poverty Point across the other side of the Mississippi River but there were none there.

Secrets of the Underground:  Atlantis in America Monumental-Earthworks-of-Poverty-Point

Keep in mind the river's ever changing course, to this day. Even with the levee system.

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Lily Sat Mar 26, 2022 11:57 pm

Of course, but you'd think they'd find at least some evidence of the other half of those circles with the sophisiticated equipment they were using. Where are they?

They found the copper mines in Michigan (where they traced the copper artifacts from LA) dotting the very forested hills in Michigan with some state of the art drone thing that can visually strip away the trees to see what lies beneath.

It was fascinating.
Red Lily
Red Lily

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down