Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tom Brady Returns

+5
Matt National
HawkTheSlayer
Calypso Jones
Red Lily
Daily Bread
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Tom Brady Returns  - Page 2 Empty Re: Tom Brady Returns

Post by 2cent Thu Mar 17, 2022 12:25 am

HawkTheSlayer wrote:
Daily Bread wrote:I'm glad he's back but I can't watch it anymore - 75 % of these teams were street criminals that got name recognition ,became rich and became untouchables . I just can't take the stench of pro sports anymore .

Do like me!
I'm always busy on Sunday,  so I just listen on the radio! Lol.

Then I (try to) watch SNF for sleep therapy.
Hawk, you wanna try rethinking that one? Tom Brady Returns  - Page 2 809917594
2cent
2cent

Back to top Go down

Post by HawkTheSlayer Thu Mar 17, 2022 12:28 am

2cent wrote:
HawkTheSlayer wrote:
Daily Bread wrote:I'm glad he's back but I can't watch it anymore - 75 % of these teams were street criminals that got name recognition ,became rich and became untouchables . I just can't take the stench of pro sports anymore .

Do like me!

Hawk, you wanna try rethinking that one?  Tom Brady Returns  - Page 2 809917594
Sunday Night Football?

Back to top Go down

Post by 2cent Thu Mar 17, 2022 9:23 am

HawkTheSlayer wrote:
2cent wrote:
HawkTheSlayer wrote:

Do like me!

Sunday Night Football?
No. And no biggie, but DB is wanting to avoid football altogether, not find another way to enjoy it.
2cent
2cent

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by HawkTheSlayer Thu Mar 17, 2022 10:11 am

2cent wrote:
HawkTheSlayer wrote:
2cent wrote:
HawkTheSlayer wrote:

Do like me!

Sunday Night Football?
No.  And no biggie, but DB is wanting to avoid football altogether, not find another way to enjoy it.  

I thought you were thinking SNL.
And wondering if i was crazy trying to watch that shit show on Sunday Night. Shocked

Back to top Go down

Post by Daily Bread Thu Mar 17, 2022 1:13 pm

2cent wrote:
Can't support that, either.  Not since the 90's.  And I miss it.  Such a great game ...allowed to go to waste.  What a shame.  And to think, there was a time when we encouraged our kids to look up to them, and try their best to emulate their character and attitudes.  

Sigh.

Same here Hawk , I miss the Sunday games in particular . What pisses me off is that its easily fixed and they won't do it . The owners are under the gun by outside forces and a league president that uses race baiting to allow what every normal person knows is allowed to go on . They dismiss us even though they know that all we have to do is turn them off and we've done that but they seem to be bullshitting the viewer ship numbers to the idiots that pay for commercials and these same schmucks still pay big money for a minute of air time that only gets 30-40% of the viewers of 3 years ago . Its all a false economy and the companies aren't questioning the advertising companies about the true amount of viewers .
Its all got to fall apart one of these days .
Baseballs no different and it kills me that I haven't watch a Yankee game in 3 years but I'm getting more and more resolved to not watching these sports figures because they know people are staying away and they really don't give a crap .
Daily Bread
Daily Bread

https://gettr.com/i/dailybread

Red Lily and 2cent like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by jirqoadai Thu Mar 17, 2022 3:30 pm

baseball? anyone for baseball?
jirqoadai
jirqoadai

Daily Bread likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 2cent Thu Mar 17, 2022 3:38 pm

Daily Bread wrote:
2cent wrote:
Can't support that, either.  Not since the 90's.  And I miss it.  Such a great game ...allowed to go to waste.  What a shame.  And to think, there was a time when we encouraged our kids to look up to them, and try their best to emulate their character and attitudes.  

Sigh.

Same here Hawk , I miss the Sunday games in particular . What pisses me off is that its easily fixed and they won't do it . The owners are under the gun by outside forces and a league president that uses race baiting to allow what every normal person knows is allowed to go on . They dismiss us even though they know that all we have to do is turn them off and we've done that but they seem to be bullshitting the viewer ship numbers to the idiots that pay for commercials and these same schmucks still pay big money for a minute of air time that only gets 30-40% of the viewers of 3 years ago . Its all a false economy and the companies aren't questioning the advertising companies about the true amount of viewers .
Its all got to fall apart one of these days .
Baseballs no different and it kills me that I haven't watch a Yankee game in 3 years but I'm getting more and more resolved to not watching these sports figures because they know people are staying away and they really don't give a crap .
That weren't Hawk, 'twas 2c, but thaz ok, I still agree 100%.  Especially about the part of it all falling apart one of these days.
Gotta happen, if they're still paying worthless players mega bucks.  

And yes, it's outside forces.  Mainly, money managers.  I'll have to refer back to Dennis Prager's site to get the names of the 3 biggest, but they are the ones w/so much power they control the CEO's of very large corporations.  Hence, why you see so many going Woke.  

I could cry for you to lose your favorite.  It's not hard to tell how dear all baseball is to you, but especially the Yankees.  I give ya a lot of credit for standing strong.  Kudos, Dude!  :thumbsup2:

Last edited by 2cent on Sat Mar 19, 2022 8:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
2cent
2cent

Daily Bread likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by vege57 Thu Mar 17, 2022 11:32 pm

God bless his little cotton socks , but its time to call it a day Brady,

Rule changes have allowed guys like him to extend their careers

Down in the southern hem a guy like him couldn't last that long in rugby or league , the games are just to taxing on the body
vege57
vege57

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2