Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brookings says, if we all just trust media, science and gubbermint again all will be well

+4
JMWinPR
2cent
Daily Bread
Calypso Jones
8 posters

:: Media :: MSM

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Brookings says, if we all just trust media, science and  gubbermint again all will be well - Page 2 Empty Re: Brookings says, if we all just trust media, science and gubbermint again all will be well

Post by Sprintcyclist Sat Mar 26, 2022 9:29 am

Calypso Jones wrote:Don't forget, Brookings 'leans left', which means they're LEFTISTS.

I think it is divisive to define some people by a single word and others by a different single word.

Sprintcyclist

Back to top Go down

Brookings says, if we all just trust media, science and  gubbermint again all will be well - Page 2 Empty Re: Brookings says, if we all just trust media, science and gubbermint again all will be well

Post by Calypso Jones Sat Mar 26, 2022 9:36 am

get lost punk.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by HawkTheSlayer Sat Mar 26, 2022 11:00 am

I Brookings says, if we all just trust media, science and  gubbermint again all will be well - Page 2 3187452777 @ the title.

Calypso Jones and 2cent like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 2cent Sat Mar 26, 2022 8:48 pm

This paragraph just make you shake your head in wondering how someone can possibly get it so wrong:
This need not be a partisan topic. Many Republicans and conservatives over the years have been deeply respectful of government professionals, the findings of science, and non-partisan national journalists. But from the beginning of the conservative movement’s takeover of the Republican Party, which started with Barry Goldwater’s nomination in 1964, many in that movement have seen discrediting these institutions as a useful political strategy—a good way to win votes and gain media market share. But this political strategy can have catastrophic consequences when those very institutions are the key to protecting public health and saving lives.
Leave it to a leftist to assume that calling out institutions who were causing more harm than good a "political strategy," when what it was, was exposing them for what they were.  
People on the Right already knew this; we just didn't have anyone speaking for us.  

I did get a chuckle out of a guy saying it didn't need to be a partisan issue immediately turning it into a partisan issue, though.  lol

He plainly doesn't get it.  Those gov't institutions are NOT to be trusted, and our Founding Fathers repeatedly forewarned us of that danger.

I'd guess that Sprint wrote it, but that'd be giving too much credit.
2cent
2cent

Casey Jones likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Jones Sat Mar 26, 2022 10:32 pm

Trust the liars, pushing the Jab, trying to engineer nuclear war with Russia, for DARING to take apart their Gain-Of-Function Ukraine labs...where the Next Big Thing was supposed to come from.

Trust them, as they cover and hide for the Biden family billions coming from Ukraine, from the pedophilia and drugs they controlled the son with, probably supplying the puppetmasters for Pantload.

No, I will not trust liars. Lie to me, all trust is gone, and forever.

And I see nothing but lies; and people dead from believing the lies.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprintcyclist Sat Mar 26, 2022 11:38 pm

Calypso Jones wrote:get lost punk.

I think it is divisive to define some people by a single word and others by a different single word.

Sprintcyclist

Back to top Go down

Post by billy the kid Sun Mar 27, 2022 12:08 am

How bout boof-head thats hyphenated...does that pass for two....
How bout fkn boof-head.....there ya go...thats 3....

billy the kid

Calypso Jones likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

:: Media :: MSM

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum