Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Biden to Disown Americans in Ukraine

4 posters

Go down

Biden to Disown Americans in Ukraine Empty Biden to Disown Americans in Ukraine

Post by Elizabeth Theus Thu Mar 03, 2022 7:45 pm

Despite Biden’s continuous assertion that Russia can invade Ukraine anytime, the president will not help any American citizen in Ukraine get out of the country after the possible invasion.

Almost 6,600 Americans, excluding tourists, were present in Ukraine in October last year.

Biden will leave Americans in Ukraine after Russian invasion
Biden seems unlearned from how he approached Afghanistan after the US withdrawal. He is about to make such a decision again, the New York Times reported.

Speaking to NBC News, Biden said all Americans in Ukraine should leave the country as soon as possible, adding he does not want to come to odds with Russian troops to save American citizens in Ukraine.

continued:
https://www.rightwinginsider.com/biden-announces-to-disown-americans-in-ukraine/?utm_source=jeeng&jem=57139bde57e070d7cce67b2f02003c45
Elizabeth Theus
Elizabeth Theus

Back to top Go down

Biden to Disown Americans in Ukraine Empty Re: Biden to Disown Americans in Ukraine

Post by Elizabeth Theus Thu Mar 03, 2022 7:46 pm

FJB
Biden to Disown Americans in Ukraine 200.webp?cid=ecf05e47h6m7pt4n7s50i0cpbax3e06rzsri4aphe2qw4lhs&rid=200
Elizabeth Theus
Elizabeth Theus

Back to top Go down

Biden to Disown Americans in Ukraine Empty Re: Biden to Disown Americans in Ukraine

Post by Calypso Jones Thu Mar 03, 2022 8:27 pm

If mankind is diverse and individuated, then how can anyone propose equality as an ideal?...But what justification can equality find in the nature of man? If each individual is unique, how else can he be made ‘equal’ to others than by destroying most of what is human in him and reducing human society to the mindless uniformity of the ant heap?”

~the Great Murray Rothbard

I've been thinking about this.....you know how satan infected the human race in the time of the nephilim to the point where God had to destroy the earth and man in order to keep his creation pure as in how HE created man. Satan corrupted man's dna by breeding women to nephilim thus changing man into the seed of satan and it showed.

I lost my post.

I'll try this again.  

Here's a link i just found that rather supports my theory.    Satan has done this before and he's done it again through wuhan, the chinese, the gov't of which hates Go and God's people.   With the aid of US federal agencies, our pharmaceutical companies, Fauci, Who, those other responsible and working with Fauci, Obama, Biden and President Trump too....to a degree although i don't believe he was privy to their plan and deviousness...he was tricked by it.

This virus changes our blood, killing us...leaving a spike protein in us.  The vaccine changes our DNA.>>I think that is what they intended with the original virus infection.   This is satan's plan again utilized through these bad actors to change man's dna for the benefit of satan changing our status as God's creation to the seed of satan.

Last edited by Calypso Jones on Thu Mar 03, 2022 8:43 pm; edited 2 times in total
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

HawkTheSlayer and Elizabeth Theus like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 2cent Thu Mar 03, 2022 8:34 pm

He suggested people out there think the US military would be able to help them, which does not seem true in this case. However, Neuman noted if this happens, the administration can come under a lot of pressure to help stranded Americans in Ukraine.
Oooooh. What overly strong words there.  What's next, threatening to tickle him w/a feather?

It is beyond deplorable that the new U.S. motto has become, "Leave every man you possibly can behind." Evil or Very Mad
2cent
2cent

HawkTheSlayer, Red Lily and Elizabeth Theus like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Theus Thu Mar 03, 2022 8:40 pm

2cent wrote:
He suggested people out there think the US military would be able to help them, which does not seem true in this case. However, Neuman noted if this happens, the administration can come under a lot of pressure to help stranded Americans in Ukraine.
Oooooh. What overly strong words there.  What's next, threatening to tickle him w/a feather?

It is beyond deplorable that the new U.S. motto has become, "Leave every man you possibly can behind."  Evil or Very Mad

I couldn't help myself... When I read this line, this popped into my head:

Elizabeth Theus
Elizabeth Theus

2cent likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 2cent Thu Mar 03, 2022 9:06 pm

Elizabeth Theus wrote:
2cent wrote:

It is beyond deplorable that the new U.S. motto has become, "Leave every man you possibly can behind."  Evil or Very Mad

I couldn't  help myself...  When I read this line, this popped into my head:

lol. My sisters and I had such fun mimicking that. But let's not be doing two of the best men in Hollywood a disservice by comparing them to the slobs in DC. And especially not Hitlery, who coined the term. I was just throwing it back at her.

FWIW, in mom's (very discerning) opinion, Danny Kaye was the better dancer.  She had a point.
2cent
2cent

Elizabeth Theus likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by RV Thu Mar 03, 2022 9:17 pm

Beijing Biden "disowned" Americans in Afghanistan. It is no surprise that the Ukraine is just a repeat of this.
RV
RV

https://www.oann.com/

Elizabeth Theus likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down