Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The elites' game of thrones: It's always the peasants who pay

+2
RV
Elizabeth Theus
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The elites' game of thrones: It's always the peasants who pay Empty The elites' game of thrones: It's always the peasants who pay

Post by Elizabeth Theus Sat Feb 26, 2022 12:58 pm

The world has watched with apprehension the ongoing conflict between Russia and Ukraine.

The causes behind the invasion are complex, of course. Money, power, economics, greed, vindictiveness, resources, stupidity, political weakness, shortsightedness – all are contributing factors to this conflict.

But one thing is crystal clear: It's the peasant who will pay the price of this – and every – conflict. By "peasants," I mean anyone who isn't part of the worldwide political or economic elite; the great unwashed who are regarded with such seething contempt by the leaders; the innocent civilians who will have the misfortune to be caught, literally or figuratively, in middle of the games of thrones taking place all over the world.

"Russia unleashed a massive assault on Ukraine Thursday morning, attacking its neighbor by land, air, and sea in a dramatic takeover attempt that's already seen dozens of civilian casualties," reports this the Washington Examiner. Those "dozens of civilian casualties" means a whole bunch of innocent people got blasted away for no other crime than living in a place Putin wants to take over.

A tragic short clip says it all: "The children are always victims. Here you see a child struck by missile. For what? So an empire can be built, great ..."

continued:
https://www.wnd.com/2022/02/elites-game-thrones-always-peasants-pay/?utm_source=Email&utm_medium=wnd-brief&utm_campaign=dailypm&utm_content=brief&ats_es=57139bde57e070d7cce67b2f02003c45

Elizabeth Theus
Elizabeth Theus

Back to top Go down

The elites' game of thrones: It's always the peasants who pay Empty Re: The elites' game of thrones: It's always the peasants who pay

Post by RV Sat Feb 26, 2022 1:19 pm

Let's be honest, to Democrats anyone who isn't in lockstep with their rhetoric is a "peasant".
RV
RV

https://www.oann.com/

Elizabeth Theus likes this post

Back to top Go down

The elites' game of thrones: It's always the peasants who pay Empty Re: The elites' game of thrones: It's always the peasants who pay

Post by Sprintcyclist Sat Feb 26, 2022 5:44 pm

Yes, it is always the common working person who is affected most by despots.

Ukranians are having to flee their own country IF they can.
I an very saddened by putin, his invasion, his mass murdering of innocents.

Sprintcyclist

Back to top Go down

Post by HawkTheSlayer Sat Feb 26, 2022 5:55 pm

Sprintcyclist wrote:Yes, it is always the common working person who is affected most by despots.

It could get dangerous. I hope those soldiers are vaccinated.

2cent and Elizabeth Theus like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprintcyclist Sat Feb 26, 2022 6:07 pm

HawkTheSlayer wrote:
Sprintcyclist wrote:Yes, it is always the common working person who is affected most by despots.

Almost everyone is.

Sprintcyclist

Back to top Go down

Post by vege57 Sun Feb 27, 2022 1:04 pm

HawkTheSlayer wrote:

Lets hope they aren't, corona might kill more of them than the Ukrainian army lol
vege57
vege57

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by vege57 Sun Feb 27, 2022 1:12 pm

Speaking of vaccines I had my MRI brain scan yesterday , I was the only one at greenlane hospital , It had a post apocalyptic feel about it, I was asked if I was vaxed, I asked her what if I wasnt , she replied I wouldn't be getting the scan,

This mandate crap has gone to far, it would appear people are being denied health care because of their vaccine status ., Its just fundamentally wrong
vege57
vege57

HawkTheSlayer, Red Lily, Calypso Jones and RV like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Sun Feb 27, 2022 2:49 pm

That is plain evil.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

HawkTheSlayer, vege57, Lummy, Elizabeth Theus and RV like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by vege57 Sun Feb 27, 2022 6:29 pm

Calypso Jones wrote:That is plain evil.

These people pay taxes , ""Evil"" is what it is. Very Putin-ish
vege57
vege57

RV likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by RV Sun Feb 27, 2022 7:01 pm

vege57 wrote:
HawkTheSlayer wrote:

Lets hope they aren't, corona might kill more of them than the Ukrainian army  lol

Yeah, I hope the Russian soldier's are vaxxed, more may die from the "Vaccine" than are killed by the Ukrainian army!
RV
RV

https://www.oann.com/

Elizabeth Theus likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next