Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kyle Rittenhouse Announces New Plan to 'Hold the Media Accountable for the Lies,' Names Names

+2
Daily Bread
Elizabeth Theus
6 posters

:: Media :: MSM

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Kyle Rittenhouse Announces New Plan to 'Hold the Media Accountable for the Lies,' Names Names - Page 3 Empty Re: Kyle Rittenhouse Announces New Plan to 'Hold the Media Accountable for the Lies,' Names Names

Post by 2cent Sun Jun 26, 2022 9:21 pm

Red Lily wrote:I'd like to hear the apology!
Same here. You can near guarantee that it'll be a non-apology apology.
2cent
2cent

Red Lily and Calypso Jones like this post

Back to top Go down

Kyle Rittenhouse Announces New Plan to 'Hold the Media Accountable for the Lies,' Names Names - Page 3 Empty Re: Kyle Rittenhouse Announces New Plan to 'Hold the Media Accountable for the Lies,' Names Names

Post by Calypso Jones Sun Jun 26, 2022 9:25 pm

Kyle was a kid and he's learned a lot these past two years i betcha.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

2cent likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 2cent Sun Jun 26, 2022 9:42 pm

Calypso Jones wrote:Kyle was a kid and he's learned a lot these past two years i betcha.  
Oh, no doubt about it. He might do well to take some public speaking classes. Those free online courses from Hillsdale College wouldn't hurt, either. Or maybe, attend, if he's Hillsdale material.
2cent
2cent

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3