Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kyle Rittenhouse Announces New Plan to 'Hold the Media Accountable for the Lies,' Names Names

+2
Daily Bread
Elizabeth Theus
6 posters

:: Media :: MSM

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Kyle Rittenhouse Announces New Plan to 'Hold the Media Accountable for the Lies,' Names Names Empty Kyle Rittenhouse Announces New Plan to 'Hold the Media Accountable for the Lies,' Names Names

Post by Elizabeth Theus Tue Feb 22, 2022 1:53 pm

Rittenhouse announced Monday that he is forming The Media Accountability Project in an effort to police the mainstream media when the innocent face the kind of media lynching that he endured even after being found innocent of murder charges lodged against him for defending himself during the riots.

“Me and my team have decided to launch The Media Accountability Project as a tool to help fundraise and hold the media accountable for the lies they said and deal with them in court,” Rittenhouse said Monday night during an appearance on the Fox News show “Tucker Carlson Tonight.”

“I don’t want to see anybody else have to deal with what I went through. So I want to hold them accountable for what they did to me, because I don’t want to see anybody have to go through what I went through,” Rittenhouse said.

Rittenhouse named a couple of names on his list of potential targets, including “The View” co-host Whoopie Goldberg.

“Well, right now, we’re looking at quite a few politicians, celebrities, athletes. Whoopi Goldberg’s on the list,” Rittenhouse said. “She called me a ‘murderer’ after I was acquitted by a jury of my peers. She went on to still say that.”

continue:
https://www.westernjournal.com/kyle-rittenhouse-announces-new-plan-hold-media-accountable-lies-names-names/?utm_source=Email&utm_medium=WJBreaking&utm_campaign=breaking&utm_content=western-journal&ats_es=57139bde57e070d7cce67b2f02003c45
Elizabeth Theus
Elizabeth Theus

HawkTheSlayer, Red Lily and Crusader like this post

Back to top Go down

Kyle Rittenhouse Announces New Plan to 'Hold the Media Accountable for the Lies,' Names Names Empty Re: Kyle Rittenhouse Announces New Plan to 'Hold the Media Accountable for the Lies,' Names Names

Post by Daily Bread Tue Feb 22, 2022 2:28 pm

Good ! Go for their throats
Daily Bread
Daily Bread

https://gettr.com/i/dailybread

HawkTheSlayer, Red Lily, Crusader and Elizabeth Theus like this post

Back to top Go down

Kyle Rittenhouse Announces New Plan to 'Hold the Media Accountable for the Lies,' Names Names Empty Re: Kyle Rittenhouse Announces New Plan to 'Hold the Media Accountable for the Lies,' Names Names

Post by Calypso Jones Tue Feb 22, 2022 4:21 pm

somebody is gonna kill that kid.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Daily Bread likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Lily Tue Feb 22, 2022 4:49 pm

Pity he can't sue Biden.
Red Lily
Red Lily

Daily Bread, 2cent and Elizabeth Theus like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Theus Tue Feb 22, 2022 5:00 pm

Red Lily wrote:Pity he can't sue Biden.

Why not? He made ignorant comments too....
Elizabeth Theus
Elizabeth Theus

Daily Bread likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 2cent Tue Feb 22, 2022 5:07 pm

I can't tell in the Media Accountability Project is for Rittenhouse, only, or to help anyone who's been wronged by the media. I hope it's the latter. And I hope like heck that it's successful. Maybe, just maybe, if the media's feet is held to the fire - like every time they turn around - they'll find it ain't so much fun - or easy - to lie.

Guess we'll see.
2cent
2cent

HawkTheSlayer, Red Lily, Daily Bread and Elizabeth Theus like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 2cent Tue Feb 22, 2022 5:08 pm

Elizabeth Theus wrote:

Why not?  He made ignorant comments too....
I think the Prez is protected from lawsuits.
2cent
2cent

Red Lily and Daily Bread like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Daily Bread Tue Feb 22, 2022 5:09 pm

Calypso Jones wrote:somebody is gonna kill that kid.
They'll try . He's probably got very good security
Daily Bread
Daily Bread

https://gettr.com/i/dailybread

Elizabeth Theus likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Crusader Tue Feb 22, 2022 5:14 pm

2cent wrote:I can't tell in the Media Accountability Project is for Rittenhouse, only, or to help anyone who's been wronged by the media.  I hope it's the latter.  And I hope like heck that it's successful.  Maybe, just maybe, if the media's feet is held to the fire - like every time they turn around - they'll find it ain't so much fun - or easy - to lie.  

Guess we'll see.  

I hope it continues after Rittenhouse punishes his slanderers, but have no problem with him going after his mega millions.  It will put a chilling effect on slander and liable in the media.

Maybe he could get with Nicholas Sandman and continue.
Crusader
Crusader

HawkTheSlayer, Red Lily and Elizabeth Theus like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Theus Tue Feb 22, 2022 5:30 pm

2cent wrote:
Elizabeth Theus wrote:

Why not?  He made ignorant comments too....
I think the Prez is protected from lawsuits.  

I thought Trump was president....
Kyle Rittenhouse Announces New Plan to 'Hold the Media Accountable for the Lies,' Names Names ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fthumbs.gfycat.com%2FGentleUnlawfulHellbender-size_restricted
Elizabeth Theus
Elizabeth Theus

2cent likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next