Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maxine Waters: Trump Trying To Expand His Base In Such A Way To ‘Undermine The Constitution’

+4
Calypso Jones
jirqoadai
HawkTheSlayer
Elizabeth Theus
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Maxine Waters: Trump Trying To Expand His Base In Such A Way To ‘Undermine The Constitution’ Empty Maxine Waters: Trump Trying To Expand His Base In Such A Way To ‘Undermine The Constitution’

Post by Elizabeth Theus Mon Feb 21, 2022 1:59 pm

Speaking last year about her predictions for the upcoming midterm elections, Waters said Republicans were “worse” than just being evil:

“We know that they’re evil,” Waters said. “We know that they lie. We know that they don’t give a darn about facts and so we’ve got to overcome that with the truth.”

MSNBC host Jonathan Capehart followed up, “They’re evil? I mean, that’s a strong word, congresswoman.”

Waters doubled down, saying, “Worse than that. Worse than that. Evil. When you see the kind of attacks that you have talked about already, that’s constantly being made by them, that’s evil.”

continued:
https://thepoliticalinsider.com/maxine-waters-claims-trumps-base-is-growing-so-they-can-undermine-the-constitution/?utm_campaign=TPI02212022PMLB&utm_source=criticalimpact&utm_medium=email&utm_content=856210d40cdaef65a6473c7b9fa19141&source=TPICI

Elizabeth Theus
Elizabeth Theus

Back to top Go down

Maxine Waters: Trump Trying To Expand His Base In Such A Way To ‘Undermine The Constitution’ Empty Re: Maxine Waters: Trump Trying To Expand His Base In Such A Way To ‘Undermine The Constitution’

Post by Elizabeth Theus Mon Feb 21, 2022 2:02 pm

"Waters said that Trump supporters were trying to “undermine election laws” and “to try in some way to pull off a coup d’etat.”"

DAMN! I missed that meeting... Can someone pass me their notes so I can catch up with our "coup d'etat"?
Elizabeth Theus
Elizabeth Theus

Calypso Jones likes this post

Back to top Go down

Maxine Waters: Trump Trying To Expand His Base In Such A Way To ‘Undermine The Constitution’ Empty Re: Maxine Waters: Trump Trying To Expand His Base In Such A Way To ‘Undermine The Constitution’

Post by HawkTheSlayer Mon Feb 21, 2022 3:27 pm

What a mental defect.... Rolling Eyes

Red Lily and Elizabeth Theus like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by jirqoadai Mon Feb 21, 2022 3:46 pm

id personaly dig up shirley chisolm and make sheila and maxxine eat whats left of her.
jirqoadai
jirqoadai

HawkTheSlayer and Daily Bread like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by HawkTheSlayer Mon Feb 21, 2022 3:56 pm

jirqoadai wrote:id personaly dig up shirley chisolm and make sheila and maxxine eat whats left of her.
Shocked Maxine Waters: Trump Trying To Expand His Base In Such A Way To ‘Undermine The Constitution’ 773625082

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Mon Feb 21, 2022 4:48 pm

Maxine hasn't been a waters for decades.  They divorced.  She is maxine Williams now.

how old is this crazy old hag? freakin' 83 years old.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Elizabeth Theus likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by EvilCat Breath Mon Feb 21, 2022 5:18 pm

Such evil demands an appropriate response. Hitler was that evil. That's what she means. She has been agitating for a race war for years. I hope she gets it.

EvilCat Breath

HawkTheSlayer and Elizabeth Theus like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Daily Bread Mon Feb 21, 2022 6:53 pm

jirqoadai wrote:id personaly dig up shirley chisolm and make sheila and maxxine eat whats left of her.
With some Reds Hot Sauce ! I put that shiz on everything .
Daily Bread
Daily Bread

https://gettr.com/i/dailybread

HawkTheSlayer and Daily Bread like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Mon Feb 21, 2022 7:14 pm

I wonder if she takes meds to fight back that alzheimers.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

HawkTheSlayer, Daily Bread and Elizabeth Theus like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Lily Mon Feb 21, 2022 7:25 pm

That woman is one crazy bitch and I'd love to see someone pull off that wig.

Maxine Waters: Trump Trying To Expand His Base In Such A Way To ‘Undermine The Constitution’ Wig-wig-snatched
Red Lily
Red Lily

HawkTheSlayer, Daily Bread and Elizabeth Theus like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next