Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

View from a Uygar restaurant in the US ...

2 posters

Go down

View from a Uygar restaurant in the US ... Empty View from a Uygar restaurant in the US ...

Post by Lummy Mon Feb 14, 2022 5:02 pm

Washington, D.C. – Uyghur restaurant owner, Hamid Kerim, said he cannot watch the Olympics because it reminds him of his brother and sister-in-law who are imprisoned in his home of Xinjiang.

"If I watch this Olympic, in my eyes I can see my brothers, my sister, my nation and my motherland. His very difficult life in jail. Very difficult life in camp very difficult life in cheap labor factory. So, I cannot watch this Olympic," Kerim told Fox News. https://www.foxnews.com/world/dc-uyghur-restaurant-owner-this-olympic-is-genocide-olympics

That is beginning to echo here in the US. It might be just a lot of noise now, but if you don't think there's anything to it, you're deaf.

Wake up. You're next.

Last edited by Lummy on Mon Feb 14, 2022 5:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lummy
Lummy

RV likes this post

Back to top Go down

View from a Uygar restaurant in the US ... Empty Re: View from a Uygar restaurant in the US ...

Post by Calypso Jones Mon Feb 14, 2022 5:06 pm

Uyghurs are muslim aren't they.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

View from a Uygar restaurant in the US ... Empty Re: View from a Uygar restaurant in the US ...

Post by Lummy Mon Feb 14, 2022 5:08 pm

Kick chi-coms out of the US, and, globalists and big banks out of American politics. I guarantee you they do not have your best interests at heart.

Worse, they're all finished but for their crying, bitching and moaning and leaving a huge fucking mess. The world they apparently envision is not a world they can even live in, or even want to.

You're going to get fucked in the shade if you allow them any more leash and unless they can justify what they're doing in an intelligible manner.

They can't, and you won't.
Lummy
Lummy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lummy Mon Feb 14, 2022 5:13 pm

Calypso Jones wrote:Uyghurs are muslim aren't they.

View from a Uygar restaurant in the US ... 2812882407
Lummy
Lummy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lummy Mon Feb 14, 2022 5:14 pm

Calypso Jones wrote:Uyghurs are muslim aren't they.

Doesn't matter, CJ, in my view. Well, maybe it does, but sort of don't discuss it.
Lummy
Lummy

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Mon Feb 14, 2022 6:39 pm

well i'm just sayin' is all.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down