Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Russian women in combat during the Nazi blitzkrieg.

2 posters

Go down

Russian women in combat during the Nazi blitzkrieg. Empty Russian women in combat during the Nazi blitzkrieg.

Post by Lummy Thu Apr 15, 2021 10:26 am

The women who saved Stalingrad from the Nazi blitzkrieg.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ziH9fleTWQM
Lummy
Lummy

Red Lily and HAMARTIA like this post

Back to top Go down

Russian women in combat during the Nazi blitzkrieg. Empty Re: Russian women in combat during the Nazi blitzkrieg.

Post by jirqoadai Thu Apr 15, 2021 11:29 am

i wouldnt put too much fairh in mark feltons videos. after all, he still insists 33thousand jews were exterminated at babayar
jirqoadai
jirqoadai

Lummy likes this post

Back to top Go down

Russian women in combat during the Nazi blitzkrieg. Empty Re: Russian women in combat during the Nazi blitzkrieg.

Post by Lummy Thu Apr 15, 2021 6:11 pm

jirqoadai wrote:i wouldnt put too much fairh in mark feltons videos. after all, he still insists 33thousand jews were exterminated at babayar

Yeah, probably, but they weren't just cheer leading and making lunches, that's for sure.
Lummy
Lummy

jirqoadai likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by jirqoadai Thu Apr 15, 2021 6:30 pm

Lummy wrote:
jirqoadai wrote:i wouldnt put too much fairh in mark feltons videos. after all, he still insists 33thousand jews were exterminated at babayar

Yeah, probably, but they weren't just cheer leading and making lunches, that's for sure.
my case in point was they took 6 pics for under 30 women and children, yet 33k didnt rate even one picture? and then we had the cpk doing 12,000 lon nol soldiers over the course of seven days, took about four square miles of real estate, and they were just left to rot. the official numbers are over blown by a factor of ten.
jirqoadai
jirqoadai

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down