Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whoopie Goldberg claims Holocaust is ‘not about race,’ sparks major backlash

+4
Calypso Jones
2cent
JMWinPR
Elizabeth Theus
8 posters

:: Media :: Hollywood

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Whoopie Goldberg claims Holocaust is ‘not about race,’ sparks major backlash - Page 2 Empty Re: Whoopie Goldberg claims Holocaust is ‘not about race,’ sparks major backlash

Post by Elizabeth Theus Tue Feb 01, 2022 6:50 pm

Hey Whoopi, did you know.....

AFRO-GERMANS DURING THE HOLOCAUST
https://encyclopedia.ushmm.org/content/en/article/afro-germans-during-the-holocaust

Black people were Hitler’s victims too – that must not be forgotten
https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2022/jan/27/black-people-were-hitlers-victims-too-that-must-not-be-forgotten

What happened to black Germans under the Nazis?
https://theconversation.com/what-happened-to-black-germans-under-the-nazis-53599

Afro-Germans and Black Soldiers In The Holocaust
https://wagner.edu/holocaust-center/afro-germans-black-soldiers-holocaust/

Being black in Nazi Germany
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-48273570

Elizabeth Theus
Elizabeth Theus

Back to top Go down

Whoopie Goldberg claims Holocaust is ‘not about race,’ sparks major backlash - Page 2 Empty Re: Whoopie Goldberg claims Holocaust is ‘not about race,’ sparks major backlash

Post by Elizabeth Theus Wed Feb 02, 2022 7:15 pm

Whoopi Goldberg Suspended From The View for Two Weeks Following Holocaust Remarks

https://www.theroot.com/whoopi-goldberg-suspended-from-the-view-for-two-weeks-f-1848465873?utm_source=theroot_newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=2022-02-02

Whoopie Goldberg claims Holocaust is ‘not about race,’ sparks major backlash - Page 2 1d0bce8bb043b53c62361627a220add9_w200
Elizabeth Theus
Elizabeth Theus

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Theus Wed Feb 02, 2022 7:16 pm

Whoopi Goldberg Reportedly 'Livid' Over Suspension, Has Begun Levying Threats

https://redstate.com/bonchie/2022/02/02/whoopi-goldberg-reportedly-livid-over-suspension-has-begun-levying-threats-n516201?utm_source=rsafternoonbriefing&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=nl&bcid=40d451b6cf2aa2849b1f7ca572b7e2f6e2a9db580e10346e257f9f618c560ce3
Elizabeth Theus
Elizabeth Theus

Back to top Go down

Post by HawkTheSlayer Wed Feb 02, 2022 7:25 pm

It's kind of ironic.
A black person with a fake jewish name gets cancelled by Jewish, cultural Marxist media .

Red Lily, 2cent, jirqoadai and Elizabeth Theus like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Lily Wed Feb 02, 2022 9:56 pm

Red Lily
Red Lily

HawkTheSlayer and Elizabeth Theus like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by HawkTheSlayer Wed Feb 02, 2022 10:00 pm

Red Lily wrote:
I liked it. But I'm not watching it.

Elizabeth Theus likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Lily Wed Feb 02, 2022 10:04 pm

HawkTheSlayer wrote:
Red Lily wrote:
I liked it. But I'm not watching it.

Whoopie Goldberg claims Holocaust is ‘not about race,’ sparks major backlash - Page 2 1165114554

I usually just flick through them. 2 minutes is about my whack. It seems Whoopi might be resigning. Tis a pity the other scrags don't follow her.
Red Lily
Red Lily

HawkTheSlayer and Elizabeth Theus like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Jones Wed Feb 02, 2022 11:01 pm

Elizabeth Theus wrote:It's STILL a "fake" apology...   She blames other people for "misunderstanding" her:  "I was ... very upset that people ... misunderstood what I was saying".  

Everything about that obese gargoyle is fake. Fake name; fake humor; fake facts; fake wisdom, as she's brought in to a TELEVISION program to COMMENT INTELLIGENTLY.

She knows nothing. Before she was an Affirmative Action pick for whatever she was first affilliated with...she was...wait for it...a WELFARE RECIPIENT.

One of her talents was, farting. Hence her friends called her Whoopie Cushion. Somehow, she thought that was witty but it would be wittier if she got a dig in at Those Jooz. So, Whoopie Goldberg. Oh, how clever.

She should have never been hired; and, that mistake made, she should have been fired pronto. I see no reason for cutting this sow any slack. In fact, I find no reason for putting this sow on television. NONE.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

HawkTheSlayer, Red Lily and Elizabeth Theus like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Theus Thu Feb 03, 2022 12:37 pm

Next Move: Whoopi for Scotus

How ironic that a black woman who culturally appropriates a Jewish name would be suspended over idiotic comments related to her appropriated culture.
Such is the life of Leftism.

Understand that Whoopi Goldberg assumed a Jewish name to GET WORK! That’s right.

According to Whoopi aka “Caryn Johnson”, her mother Emma Johnson thought the family’s original surname was “not Jewish enough” for her daughter to become a star. Researcher Henry Louis Gates Jr verified that all of Goldberg’s traceable ancestors were black. Further, Goldberg had no known German or Jewish ancestry and none of her ancestors were named Goldberg. Results of a DNA test, revealed in the 2006 PBS documentary African American Lives traced part of Goldberg’s ancestry to the Papel and Bayote people of modern-day Guinea-Bissau.

So the truth is that Goldberg is no better than Elizabeth Warren or Rachel Dolezal as her admixture test indicated that she is of 92 percent sub-Saharan African origin and of 8 percent European origin. Ouch, that’s not very Jewish.

continued:
https://theblacksphere.net/2022/02/next-move-whoopi-for-scotus/
Elizabeth Theus
Elizabeth Theus

Back to top Go down

Post by graybeard Thu Feb 03, 2022 1:26 pm

If the woke left wants to cancel caryn then go ahead on. She was never known for her intelligence. She thought jill biden was an MD.
This is more evidence that Hollywood should stick to pretending and conjuring fantasy and stay out of grown up conversations.
I quit watching TV years ago. All I know of the view is from watching youtube videos of others mocking them.
Antiwhiteism is promoted throughout our culture. It's ironic because all of these POC have appropriated everything the White race has invented, discovered and produced. "It's just Whites against Whites..."~ caryn johnson
You're gonna miss us when we're gone...
graybeard
graybeard

HawkTheSlayer, Red Lily and Elizabeth Theus like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next