Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whoopi Goldberg Claims ‘Black People Still Are Where We Were Under The Emancipation Proclamation’

+2
Daily Bread
Elizabeth Theus
6 posters

:: Media :: Hollywood

Go down

Whoopi Goldberg Claims ‘Black People Still Are Where We Were Under The Emancipation Proclamation’ Empty Whoopi Goldberg Claims ‘Black People Still Are Where We Were Under The Emancipation Proclamation’

Post by Elizabeth Theus Wed Jan 12, 2022 2:49 pm

On Tuesday, “The View’s” Whoopi Goldberg said that black people were “where we were under the Emancipation Proclamation” during an interview with Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer about the Democrats’ voting rights legislation.

Goldberg made her remarks during a discussion on the left-leaning show’s Tuesday program.

Whoopi: "Why are we still talking about my right as an American to vote? I still feel like Black people still are where we were under the Emancipation Proclamation. What is happening?"
🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 #TheView pic.twitter.com/g9gpAP56sF

— The Chat (@LiveOnTheChat) January 11, 2022

Goldberg: ‘I still feel like suddenly black people still are where we were under the Emancipation Proclamation’
Goldberg said to Schumer, “You vowed to call a vote on major voting rights legislation in time for Martin Luther King Day next week. I just want – I want to ask you this because it’s irritating me to the nth degree.”

“Why are we still talking about my right as an American to vote?” asked Goldberg.

Goldberg then brought up the Emancipation Proclamation.

“I still feel like suddenly black people still are where we were under the Emancipation Proclamation,” Goldberg said. “What is happening? Why are we still fighting this way? What’s – what’s going to change?”

Schumer replied, “You’re 100% right, and it’s not just staying the same. It’s going to get worse if we don’t do something.”

Sen. Chuck Schumer told #TheView's Whoopi Goldberg she was "100 percent right." https://t.co/xSWdxSBVAJ

— Mediaite (@Mediaite) January 11, 2022

RELATED: Group Files Lawsuit Using Civil War Amendment To Ban GOP Rep. Cawthorn From Re-Election Over Capitol Riot

Schumer: ‘They’re aiming it at people of color’
“What happened is this, Donald Trump spread the big lie that the election was fraudulent,” Schumer added. “Of course, it wasn’t. He had no evidence, but state legislatures, only Republicans, very partisan, no Democrats, are now making it harder for people to vote based on that false big lie that the election was fraudulent.”

Schumer said that racial minorities were being targeted.

“But they’re not aiming it at everybody,” Schumer said. “They’re aiming it at people of color. They’re aiming it at poor people. They’re aiming it at students. They’re aiming it at the elderly. They’re aiming it at the disabled.”

https://thepoliticalinsider.com/whoopi-goldberg-claims-black-people-still-are-where-we-were-under-the-emancipation-proclamation/?utm_campaign=TPI01122022AMWUC&utm_source=criticalimpact&utm_medium=email&utm_content=856210d40cdaef65a6473c7b9fa19141&source=TPICI

Elizabeth Theus
Elizabeth Theus

Back to top Go down

Whoopi Goldberg Claims ‘Black People Still Are Where We Were Under The Emancipation Proclamation’ Empty Re: Whoopi Goldberg Claims ‘Black People Still Are Where We Were Under The Emancipation Proclamation’

Post by Elizabeth Theus Wed Jan 12, 2022 2:52 pm

OH YEAH! That has soooooooooo much validity coming from a racist bitch with an estimated net worth of $60 million and an estimated salary of $8 million per year. Yeah, there were so many blacks at the time of emancipation who can speak to how rough that is.....
Elizabeth Theus
Elizabeth Theus

Back to top Go down

Whoopi Goldberg Claims ‘Black People Still Are Where We Were Under The Emancipation Proclamation’ Empty Re: Whoopi Goldberg Claims ‘Black People Still Are Where We Were Under The Emancipation Proclamation’

Post by Daily Bread Wed Jan 12, 2022 3:30 pm

There are a million American white kids injured and killed that are buried in the ground because of the emancipation . We gave enough and I want those statues back up .
Daily Bread
Daily Bread

https://gettr.com/i/dailybread

HawkTheSlayer, Red Lily and Elizabeth Theus like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Wed Jan 12, 2022 4:40 pm

wuhl, SHE"S NOT!!   Why doesn't she use some of her own money and fix the situation as she sees it. and i'll guarantee she doesn't know any emancipation lifestyle blacks anyway. She only hangs with the wealthy.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

HawkTheSlayer and Elizabeth Theus like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by jirqoadai Wed Jan 12, 2022 5:30 pm

first nignog to star in a menstral show. what a super retard
jirqoadai
jirqoadai

HawkTheSlayer, Red Lily and Daily Bread like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Crusader Wed Jan 12, 2022 7:30 pm

I'll trade financial portfolios with Wookie any day.
Crusader
Crusader

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by HawkTheSlayer Wed Jan 12, 2022 7:48 pm

Whoopi=gaslighter
Schmuck Choomer=match striker.

Red Lily and Daily Bread like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down