Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Damned Dirty Bushes

4 posters

Go down

The Damned Dirty Bushes Empty The Damned Dirty Bushes

Post by Calypso Jones Fri Jan 28, 2022 11:49 am

It was only a matter of time before hard evidence showed up. These sons of bitches. I'm sorry i ever voted for him and i've felt that way ever since he and his daddy started snuggling up to the vile Clintons, THEN kept their mouths shut for Obama and attacked President Trump. Do you remember President Trump's inaugural speech. The looks on the Bush's faces, the obama's and the clintoons. They knew President Trump had the dead to right. and he did.

https://www.breitbart.com/asia/2022/01/27/red-handed-how-the-bush-family-cashed-in-on-friendship-with-chinese-official-involved-in-the-tiananmen-square-massacre/

a pox on the bushes.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

HawkTheSlayer, Red Lily, Crusader, Lummy, Elizabeth Theus and RV like this post

Back to top Go down

The Damned Dirty Bushes Empty Re: The Damned Dirty Bushes

Post by JMWinPR Fri Jan 28, 2022 6:46 pm

Calypso Jones wrote:It was only a matter of time before hard evidence showed up.   These sons of bitches. I'm sorry i ever voted for him and i've felt that way ever since he and his daddy started snuggling up to the vile Clintons, THEN kept their mouths shut for Obama and attacked President Trump.     Do you remember President Trump's inaugural speech.   The looks on the Bush's faces, the obama's and the clintoons.  They knew President Trump had the dead to right.   and he did.

https://www.breitbart.com/asia/2022/01/27/red-handed-how-the-bush-family-cashed-in-on-friendship-with-chinese-official-involved-in-the-tiananmen-square-massacre/

a pox on the bushes.
They certainly seem different now from Nov 2000. I wonder what happened? Mebbe someone took a ride on the Lolita Express and has the evidence to prove it. I still think we are better off without having the Gore-Kerry regimes in play.

JMWinPR

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by vege57 Fri Jan 28, 2022 7:16 pm

Calypso Jones wrote:It was only a matter of time before hard evidence showed up.   These sons of bitches. I'm sorry i ever voted for him and i've felt that way ever since he and his daddy started snuggling up to the vile Clintons, THEN kept their mouths shut for Obama and attacked President Trump.     Do you remember President Trump's inaugural speech.   The looks on the Bush's faces, the obama's and the clintoons.  They knew President Trump had the dead to right.   and he did.

a pox on the bushes.

""a pox on the bushes""

Something I wouldn't wish apon any woman lol
vege57
vege57

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Fri Dec 29, 2023 9:33 pm

still working bhind the scenes the sorry bastards.

https://revolver.news/2023/12/bushies-nevertrump-team-up-with-jack-smith-to-destroy-president-trump/

This will put the final nail in the BushDynasty Coffin.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Fri Dec 29, 2023 9:34 pm

The Bushes put the Nasty in Bush DyNASTY.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by HawkTheSlayer Fri Dec 29, 2023 10:16 pm

Deep state critters.

Calypso Jones likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down