Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Donald Trump got both vaccinations AND a booster.

+3
Crusader
Calypso Jones
RV
7 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Donald Trump got both vaccinations AND a booster. - Page 3 Empty Re: Donald Trump got both vaccinations AND a booster.

Post by RV Tue Feb 01, 2022 3:06 pm

Calypso Jones wrote:So.  The President Got two vaxx and a booster.  Well...that is his right if that is what HE wants.  You notice he is not pushing this bullshit clot shot on the rest of us.   As an aside, I'm capable of thinking and making my own health decisions unlike many left leaning obedient folk i could mention.

Maybe he did and maybe he didn't. I'm NOT going to let them put whatever they want into my veins because they CLAIM that President Trump got it. Secondly, he still got the WuFlu so the so-called "vaccine" did not prevent it. As I said, it could have been anything, I wasn't there, I didn't see it and I cannot assume that he did. If other sheeple want the clot shot, more power to them! They are welcome to mine, I won't be getting it or needing it.
RV
RV

https://www.oann.com/

Back to top Go down

Donald Trump got both vaccinations AND a booster. - Page 3 Empty Re: Donald Trump got both vaccinations AND a booster

Post by RV Tue Feb 01, 2022 3:14 pm

Calypso Jones wrote:BUT THEN, when adam was under oath, he told the truth.

Maybe he did, maybe he didn't. Maybe it just cannot be proven that he lied. Oh the Democrats will all CLAIM that Adam told the truth. In the same way, SCOTUS said that there "was no evidence of fraud", when everyone else KNEW that in fact there was. Given the fact that these folks serve money, worship money and have money as their "god", I don't trust them as far as I can throw a Moose.

Georgie Soros giving them 125 MILLION would allow them to speak in their native tongue...
RV
RV

Back to top Go down

Donald Trump got both vaccinations AND a booster. - Page 3 Empty Re: Donald Trump got both vaccinations AND a booster.

Post by Calypso Jones Tue Feb 01, 2022 5:06 pm

I mean he told the truth in that he has seen no evidence that the president is guilty of what the dems claim....but then he turns right around and goes right on left wing media and says ,'there's evidence'. You can lie, you just have to make sure you're not under oath when you do it...as if oaths are a matter of concern to these democrats.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

RV likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprintcyclist Wed Feb 02, 2022 3:19 am

RV wrote:
Calypso Jones wrote:So.  The President Got two vaxx and a booster.  Well...that is his right if that is what HE wants.  You notice he is not pushing this bullshit clot shot on the rest of us.   As an aside, I'm capable of thinking and making my own health decisions unlike many left leaning obedient folk i could mention.

Maybe he did and maybe he didn't. I'm NOT going to let them put whatever they want into my veins because they CLAIM that President Trump got it. Secondly, he still got the WuFlu so the so-called "vaccine" did not prevent it. As I said, it could have been anything, I wasn't there, I didn't see it and I cannot assume that he did. If other sheeple want the clot shot, more power to them! They are welcome to mine, I won't be getting it or needing it.

Sure, you can make you own health decisions. Looking at the statistics, if you do NOT get vaccinated in the face of a pandemic, it is a bad decision. Not just for you, for health workers and for other who genuinely need health care.

Yes, Trump DID get vaccinated. He said he did on video. It is either that or he lied.
He got covid a long time BEOFORE he got the vaccination. When he was not wearing a mask

Sprintcyclist

Back to top Go down

Post by RV Wed Feb 02, 2022 8:55 am

Sprintcyclist wrote:
RV wrote:

Sure, you can make you own health decisions. Looking at the statistics, if you do NOT get vaccinated in the face of a pandemic, it is a bad decision. Not just for you, for health workers and for other who genuinely need health care.

Yes, Trump DID get vaccinated. He said he did on video. It is either that or he lied.
He got covid a long time BEOFORE he got the vaccination. When he was not wearing a mask

Oh I see. Democrat/Marxists accused President Trump of lying constantly EXCEPT the Democrats want to force everyone to get their bioweapon "Vaccine" so, President Trump told the absolute truth about getting the "vaccine"...
RV
RV

Calypso Jones and jirqoadai like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprintcyclist Wed Feb 02, 2022 10:02 am

I'm not a democrat. I'm very neutral.
I do not accuse Trump of lying constantly. Overall I liked Trump.

I want people to be aware of the true medical facts borne out by more statistics than we have ever had before.

Sprintcyclist

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Wed Feb 02, 2022 10:12 am

bull. shirt.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

RV likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by RV Wed Feb 02, 2022 11:06 am

Sprintcyclist wrote:I'm not a democrat. I'm very neutral.
I do not accuse Trump of lying constantly. Overall I liked Trump.

I want people to be aware of the true medical facts borne out by more statistics than we have ever had before.

Ah, okay, so you're all about "true medical facts" then eh'? So you were there and can know for a "fact" that what was given to President Trump was the exact same "vaccine" that everyone else gets? You examined it under a microscope and know for a "fact" that what President Trump got is exactly the same as everyone else? You saw the vial before it was injected into the President? You witnessed the injection of President Trump? You know for a "fact" that what was given to President Trump was not sterile water since you are all about "true medical facts". I guess you'd be willing to testify in court that you are only stating "true medical facts" then huh?

Maybe you and Adam Schiff should get together and discuss all of the "true medical facts" that you have. Maybe Adam could show you all the "evidence" of Russian collusion on President Trump he supposedly has and why he never gave all of that "evidence" to law enforcement!

I was not aware that you were that close to President Trump or his administration. Tell me were you secretly a "never Trumper" also? Maybe you "leaked" information to the "news reporters" since you are all about "true medical facts"...
RV
RV

Calypso Jones likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3