Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Donald Trump got both vaccinations AND a booster.

+3
Crusader
Calypso Jones
RV
7 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Donald Trump got both vaccinations AND a booster. Empty Donald Trump got both vaccinations AND a booster.

Post by Sprintcyclist Fri Jan 28, 2022 6:24 am

He said the vaccines have saves millions of people.

Great, another good thing He has done.

https://nationalfile.com//video-trump-gets-upset-crowd-boos-taking-covid-booster-shouts-dont-dont-dont-audience/#insticator-commenting

Sprintcyclist

Back to top Go down

Donald Trump got both vaccinations AND a booster. Empty Re: Donald Trump got both vaccinations AND a booster.

Post by RV Fri Jan 28, 2022 7:44 am

Maybe he did and maybe he didn't. I wasn't there, I didn't see it and I cannot say because I didn't witness it. Only his personal physician knows for sure!

Gee, that means that just like the "proof" that Adam Schiff kept claiming on every television show he could get on, that he knew and had evidence...
RV
RV

https://www.oann.com/

jirqoadai likes this post

Back to top Go down

Donald Trump got both vaccinations AND a booster. Empty Re: Donald Trump got both vaccinations AND a booster.

Post by Calypso Jones Fri Jan 28, 2022 7:47 am

BUT THEN, when adam was under oath, he told the truth.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Crusader Fri Jan 28, 2022 9:47 am

Good for him. He also was against mandates. More people would trust the jab if TOTUS would quit trying to shove it down our throats.
Crusader
Crusader

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Fri Jan 28, 2022 10:10 am

No Crusader.   He was admitting the truth behind closed doors to avoid perjury but then went on media tv and told a lie again. He doesn't hold truth in esteem.....he holds his own freedom in esteem. The same freedom he wants to take from us.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

RV likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprintcyclist Fri Jan 28, 2022 1:19 pm

Calypso Jones wrote:No Crusader.   He was admitting the truth behind closed doors to avoid perjury but then went on media tv and told a lie again.  He doesn't hold truth in esteem.....he holds his own freedom in esteem.  The same freedom he wants to take from us.

Are you referring to Donald Trump

Sprintcyclist

Back to top Go down

Post by Crusader Fri Jan 28, 2022 1:23 pm

Sprintcyclist wrote:
Calypso Jones wrote:No Crusader.   He was admitting the truth behind closed doors to avoid perjury but then went on media tv and told a lie again.  He doesn't hold truth in esteem.....he holds his own freedom in esteem.  The same freedom he wants to take from us.

Are you referring to Donald Trump
I was referring to Trump on mandates.
Crusader
Crusader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprintcyclist Fri Jan 28, 2022 1:30 pm

RV wrote:Maybe he did and maybe he didn't. I wasn't there, I didn't see it and I cannot say because I didn't witness it. Only his personal physician knows for sure!

Gee, that means that just like the "proof" that Adam Schiff kept claiming on every television show he could get on, that he knew and had evidence...

So you are disbelieving what Donald trump publically said about his own vaccinations?

Are you saying he lied?

Sprintcyclist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprintcyclist Sat Jan 29, 2022 4:24 am

@JMWinPR

Sprintcyclist wrote:

https://nationalfile.com//video-trump-gets-upset-crowd-boos-taking-covid-booster-shouts-dont-dont-dont-audience/#insticator-commenting

Any comments?

Sprintcyclist

Back to top Go down

Post by JMWinPR Sat Jan 29, 2022 10:27 am

Sprintcyclist wrote:
@JMWinPR

Sprintcyclist wrote:

Any comments?
No

JMWinPR

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next