Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Watch: Epic Video Clip Reminds Christians To Rise Up and Become a “FIGHTING CHURCH” Again

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Watch: Epic Video Clip Reminds Christians To Rise Up and Become a “FIGHTING CHURCH” Again - Page 2 Empty Re: Watch: Epic Video Clip Reminds Christians To Rise Up

Post by RV Mon Jan 31, 2022 12:09 pm

Calypso Jones wrote:The Jews have suffered...from the beginning.  God chose them not because they were holy or righteous. But they are special to him.   Jews also were the conduit through which God blessed all people and all nations.  Perhaps that is why satan hates them so much and has so many of his followers (even those that do not know they do his will) working on destroying them.

Even Eisenhower saw the horrors of what the germans did to the Jews.   I have no doubt in the legitimacy of this history.   And in part, jews brough it on themselves...for when given the choice between Jesus and Barrabas they chose Barrabas and told said, for all to hear....let it be on our childrens' heads..and has it ever.

I disagree that "in part, Jews brought it on themselves". In that day, it was customary to release ONE prisoner. Yes, the Jews chose Barabas however, Jesus had just been sentenced, recently been incarcerated and it was God's plan for Jesus to be crucified. Secondly, we really don't know how many Roman citizens were in the crowd nor who was actually shouting "crucify Him". You'll remember that people were paid to lie and claim that they had witnessed things that were not true about Christ. Along with that, Jesus was not killed but, willingly laid His life down for us. Scripture tells us that Jesus could have called down 10,000 Angels who would have easily defeated thousands of regimens of Roman soldiers.

The suffering that Jesus went through for us, is intended to show mankind how terrible sin is and how sternly God looks at sin. Along with that, the wrath and judgement of God will not be pretty, easy, quick nor painless for those who reject God and His only Son.
RV
RV

https://www.oann.com/

Back to top Go down

Watch: Epic Video Clip Reminds Christians To Rise Up and Become a “FIGHTING CHURCH” Again - Page 2 Empty Re: Watch: Epic Video Clip Reminds Christians To Rise Up and Become a “FIGHTING CHURCH” Again

Post by Calypso Jones Mon Jan 31, 2022 12:22 pm

oh i agree with all that. But God listens to what we say and then he acts on it.

The Jews said....All the people answered, “His blood is on us and on our children!” Matthew 27:25 i think it is. They shouldn't have said that. That was arrogance pure and simple. without thought especially about their children.

I'm not blaming the jews for Jesus' death. I blame the pharisees in particular Caius and ananius.> Sorry about spelling there. And i don't particularly blame the romans...because it was God's will and Jesus's job to do this. If he hadn't, it would be horrendous for us all.

Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2