Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DeSantis Blasts Fake News Media re Monkeypox

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

DeSantis Blasts Fake News Media re Monkeypox Empty DeSantis Blasts Fake News Media re Monkeypox

Post by Red Lily Sun Aug 07, 2022 7:11 am

“I am so sick of politicians — and we saw this with COVID — trying to sow fear into the population… We had people calling, mothers worried about whether their kids could catch it at school. And we’re not gonna go back to like Fauci in the eighties where he was trying to tell families they were all gonna catch AIDS watching TV together.”

Continuing, DeSantis went on to pledge that his government wouldn’t succumb to that ridiculous hysteria, saying:

“We are not doing fear. And we are not going to go out and try to rile people up and try to act like people can’t live their lives as they’ve been normally doing because of something.”

As most people don’t have anonymous orgies with strangers in bathhouses or wherever, that’s probably a reasonable policy: the average Joe isn’t going to get monkeypox by carrying on normally with life.

https://trendingpolitics.com/florida-media-make-you-afraid-wiley/

Red Lily
Red Lily

HawkTheSlayer, Daily Bread, Calypso Jones and 2cent like this post

Back to top Go down

DeSantis Blasts Fake News Media re Monkeypox Empty Re: DeSantis Blasts Fake News Media re Monkeypox

Post by Daily Bread Sun Aug 07, 2022 11:33 am

The fear tactics that these people use to control peoples wants and needs are successful in a ignorant population and today's self absorbed voter fills the menu . The more distant we get when it comes to listening to the news and using common sense to separate fact from fiction (which was always part of biased news reporting ) the more one sided we become . I'll listen to most sides but if they appear to have any integrity or honesty issue and alter opinions to placate than I'll shut them down like most .
My problem now is that I've lost all tolerance of minority opinions and any input from those groups ,other than those groups I've previously known and have befriended, are not accepted . I won't  trust anyone out of my current circle .
Daily Bread
Daily Bread

https://gettr.com/i/dailybread

HawkTheSlayer, Red Lily and 2cent like this post

Back to top Go down

DeSantis Blasts Fake News Media re Monkeypox Empty Re: DeSantis Blasts Fake News Media re Monkeypox

Post by 2cent Sun Aug 07, 2022 3:30 pm

DeSantis leans more to my liking by the day.  I can't believe Newsome had the 'nads to make an ad telling Floridians that they need to more to CA, where you actually had real freedom of speech, and more freedom than any other state.
2cent
2cent

HawkTheSlayer, Red Lily and Daily Bread like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Daily Bread Sun Aug 07, 2022 7:38 pm

2cent wrote:DeSantis leans more to my liking by the day.  I can't believe Newsome had the 'nads to make an ad telling Floridians that they need to more to CA, where you actually had real freedom of speech, and more freedom than any other state.

Lets let Trump expose the rest of the republican rinos and have him take the hit on cleaning house in all the Federal agencies so DeSantis can concentrate on bringing us back . If Trump runs and wins all hell will break loose in all the government agencies and it will need to be treated without tolerance .Trump will do it regardless of friendships and how he'll look to the other side. Trump gave them their chance and they didn't heed it so I'm all in for what he needs to do to bring honor and integrity back so the next President has a smooth road to roll on .
Daily Bread
Daily Bread

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Lily Sun Aug 07, 2022 8:43 pm

Do you really think Trump is that selfless?
Red Lily
Red Lily

Back to top Go down

Post by Daily Bread Sun Aug 07, 2022 9:04 pm

Red Lily wrote:Do you really think Trump is that selfless?
Yup - 100%
Daily Bread
Daily Bread

Red Lily and 2cent like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 2cent Sun Aug 07, 2022 9:36 pm

Daily Bread wrote:
2cent wrote:DeSantis leans more to my liking by the day.  I can't believe Newsome had the 'nads to make an ad telling Floridians that they need to more to CA, where you actually had real freedom of speech, and more freedom than any other state.

Lets let Trump expose the rest of the republican rinos and have him take the hit on cleaning house in all the Federal agencies so DeSantis can concentrate on bringing us back . If Trump runs and wins all hell will break loose in all the government agencies and it will need to be treated without tolerance .Trump will do it regardless of friendships and how he'll look to the other side. Trump gave them their chance and they didn't heed it so I'm all in for what he needs to do to bring honor and integrity back so the next President has a smooth road to roll on .
Ohhhh, if only. Yes, I'm sincere about that, not in the least knocking your vision. I just wonder if it isn't hoping for a little too much.
God love ya, Bread, you vision well. DeSantis Blasts Fake News Media re Monkeypox 452754053
2cent
2cent

Red Lily and Daily Bread like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Lily Sun Aug 07, 2022 9:39 pm

Daily Bread wrote:
Red Lily wrote:Do you really think Trump is that selfless?
Yup - 100%

Although I'm not convinced he is I do admire your enthusiasm and I hope you're right.
Red Lily
Red Lily

2cent likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 2cent Sun Aug 07, 2022 10:33 pm

We've got this country. I've always been proud, yet humbled, in the notion that it's lead the world towards freedom, helping all where we can. (Embarrassed by where we should've kept ourselves out.)
Nevertheless, the United States of America has always, in the end, stood for truth and justice.

That our very own citizens, born and bred here, WANT our country - its founding principles - to fail, is immeasurably painful.
2cent
2cent

Back to top Go down

Post by Lummy Mon Aug 08, 2022 8:46 am

Globalists and multinationals take no stock in this -- their country.-- even though it is their very foundation and largely the reason they have succeeded.

They have no future allying with interests that have no roots in American freedom, and their own power and authority is nebulous, and will dissolve.
Lummy
Lummy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next