Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Princeton Receives NASA Grant To Study How Humans Would React To Aliens

+4
vege57
2cent
Crusader
Elizabeth Theus
8 posters

:: Media :: All Others

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Princeton Receives NASA Grant To Study How Humans Would React To Aliens - Page 2 Empty Re: Princeton Receives NASA Grant To Study How Humans Would React To Aliens

Post by Elizabeth Theus Sun Jan 23, 2022 12:36 pm

I've got an answer for them: We'll KNOW when it happens. Until then, WHO GIVES A CRAP? and stop wasting our money...spend your own.
Elizabeth Theus
Elizabeth Theus

Back to top Go down

Princeton Receives NASA Grant To Study How Humans Would React To Aliens - Page 2 Empty Re: Princeton Receives NASA Grant To Study How Humans Would React To Aliens

Post by Lummy Sun Jan 23, 2022 1:30 pm

Elizabeth Theus wrote:By Adam Andrzejewski for RealClearPolicy

Many of us have pondered how we would react to the discovery of extraterrestrial life. Leave it to NASA to spend taxpayer money on that question, though.

According to the New York Post, NASA awarded a grant to the Center for Theological Inquiry at Princeton University to hire 24 theologians to determine what impact the discovery of alien life would have on religious populations.

Dr. Rev. Andrew Davison, one of the theologians for this project, has worked at the Center since 2016 and wrote on his blog regarding his research:

“The most significant question there is probably whether one would respond theologically to the prospect of life elsewhere in terms of there having been many incarnations, or only the one theologians talk about in Jesus. I have also been thinking about the doctrine of creation, especially in terms of how it deals with themes of multiplicity and diversity.”

RELATED: Report: Biden Admin Trying to Shut Down Trump-Era Government Transparency On UFOs

While the exact amount of funding for this project is unclear, we do know that NASA has funded similar projects in the past. In 2014, NASA gave the Center for Theological Inquiry $1.1 million to study worshippers’ interest in and openness to scientific inquiry in a study called the Societal Implications of Astrobiology.

Princeton University currently holds an endowment of $37.7 billion, and charges students a tuition of $57,690 per year.

Clearly, Princeton could have funded this research themselves. So why are they using taxpayer dollars?

https://thepoliticalinsider.com/princeton-receives-nasa-grant-to-study-how-humans-would-react-to-aliens/?utm_campaign=TPI01192022BR2IE&utm_source=criticalimpact&utm_medium=email&utm_content=856210d40cdaef65a6473c7b9fa19141&source=TPICI

And our most stupid "best and brightest" willingly pay it. The rest of us also pay but have no choice, and we get nothing in return. In another venue, this would be called theft. Nowhere is there even a modicum of respect shown for their supposed positions, let alone yours.

If it was my call, I would choke it off completely.

Elizabeth Theus wrote:... According to the New York Post, NASA awarded a grant to the Center for Theological Inquiry at Princeton University to hire 24 theologians to determine what impact the discovery of alien life would have on religious populations.

Dr. Rev. Andrew Davison, one of the theologians for this project, has worked at the Center since 2016 and wrote on his blog regarding his research:

“The most significant question there is probably whether one would respond theologically to the prospect of life elsewhere in terms of there having been many incarnations, or only the one theologians talk about in Jesus. I have also been thinking about the doctrine of creation, especially in terms of how it deals with themes of multiplicity and diversity.”

While the exact amount of funding for this project is unclear, we do know that NASA has funded similar projects in the past. In 2014, NASA gave the Center for Theological Inquiry $1.1 million to study worshippers’ interest in and openness to scientific inquiry in a study called the Societal Implications of Astrobiology.

Princeton University currently holds an endowment of $37.7 billion, and charges students a tuition of $57,690 per year.

Clearly, Princeton could have funded this research themselves. So why are they using taxpayer dollars?

Pro Tip: You can learn as much and if you're motivated, probably more at your local public library by simply following your curiosity. But you won't get credentials for your effort. That could be rectified, but certainly Harvard won't be doing that.

I don't see in these photos even a hint of respect for God, or religion, or even people. What is obvious to me is the Satanic influence of Hollywood -- specifically jewish hollywood, a Speilbergan interpretation of an alternate reality -- your future, goyum.
Lummy
Lummy

HawkTheSlayer and jirqoadai like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by JMWinPR Wed Jan 26, 2022 4:29 am

Just ask any border community, no need to study anything.
FWIW we should all stop picking on Lori. Just imagine what she went through in school. Or what it must be like when you see that looking back at you in the morning when you brush your teeth. And realize that is the prettiest you are going to be all day.
Yes, she has made many bad decisions, in fact I can't think of a good one. But please guyz, letz cut her a great deal of slack. Remember Thumpers' wize wordz.
Thanks JMW

JMWinPR

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Lummy Wed Jan 26, 2022 8:20 am

Here's an exercise: Spend a day at the public library researching any old thing you find interesting. Then write a paper on what you learned.

You will find it enjoyable and you will learn something.

Sounds simple dumb but I think there's a good chance you'll do it again.

They keep building these damn libraries so you might as well use them.

Lummy
Lummy

Back to top Go down

Post by jirqoadai Wed Jan 26, 2022 8:29 am

Lummy wrote:Here's an exercise: Spend a day at the public library researching any old thing you find interesting. Then write a paper on what you learned.

You will find it enjoyable and you will learn something.

Sounds simple dumb but I think there's a good chance you'll do it again.

They keep building these damn libraries so you might as well use them.

thats where i woke up to lifes reality. all public libraries have a big blue picture book of the towers burning and falling. the first went upside down completely after it toppled over 180 degrees. you can see its very top corner under the debris cloud as it falls.
jirqoadai
jirqoadai

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Sun Aug 06, 2023 2:31 pm

While I've been recovering I listened on tubi to 4 seasons 20 episodes each of........unsealed alien files. One govt official said....there are some groups on this country....the US.....who would fight if it became obvious that human beings originated with extraterrestrials. And of course he said next....certain religions (wonder who he wS referring to there? Lol) and countries....like Israel? Both considered domestic terrorists by the left. How. Convenient.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Sun Aug 06, 2023 2:40 pm

Know what I really noticed? They used the same evidence repeatedly in each episode over 4 seasons.
80 episodes and I was impressed with the variety of the episode titles. But not one dealt with the messages of these ETs to their victims. Bet you don't know either. Because they don't want you to know. Didn't address either that within a decade or two of 'experts' arising in the field, some began to address the interdimensional aspect as it superceded the extraterrestrial aspect. And those experts were what we'd call cancelled today.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Sun Aug 06, 2023 2:44 pm

Point is.  Our govt knows what these things are.   And it was alleged that the US govt allows these demons to abduct and experiment on human victims AS Long as they are returned..despite obvious pain and long term suffering of the victim.

These govt authorities may not realize these are demons per se but they know they are not benevolent.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2