Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nature set to music.

2 posters

Go down

Nature set to music. Empty Nature set to music.

Post by Lummy Mon Jan 17, 2022 4:11 pm

One channel I get on the boob tubeis "Radiant TV" that plays nice spiritual-oriented music that I enjoy with beautiful photos of scenery and nature that I view if I'm not busy. It's a nicely produced television, but it raises questions. Always the questions, eh?

Judaism and Christainity are not nature-oriented. If anything, judaism abhors nature. Can you reconcile this?

I simply ignore it, but that isn't right either. Every time I come across the allusion of nature equated with or given to Satan, I cringe.
Lummy
Lummy

Back to top Go down

Nature set to music. Empty Re: Nature set to music

Post by RV Mon Jan 17, 2022 5:31 pm

Lummy wrote:One channel I get on the boob tubeis "Radiant TV" that plays nice spiritual-oriented music that I enjoy with beautiful photos of scenery and nature that I view if I'm not busy. It's a nicely produced television, but it raises questions. Always the questions, eh?

Judaism and Christainity are not nature-oriented. If anything, judaism abhors nature. Can you reconcile this?

I simply ignore it, but that isn't right either. Every time I come across the allusion of nature equated with or given to Satan, I cringe.

First off, what is meant by "Judaism and Christianity are not nature-oriented"? Your post offers no proof just an opinion. Secondly, you make the claim that "judaism abhors nature", again that is an opinion and an assumption of yours NOT fact.

I question that your assumptions and opinions are factually valid. Certainly I don't agree with either assumption. Christianity for example, follows scripture which states that God is creator of ALL. The book of Genesis tells us that God created humans to be the caretakers of His creation, that would dismiss your one assumption right away. So, no I cannot "reconcile" your opinions, don't find them to be true and don't agree with them.
RV
RV

https://www.oann.com/

Back to top Go down