Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Former SEAL Eli Crane: 200 Navy SEALs Will Retire Before Taking Vaxx

+2
HawkTheSlayer
Elizabeth Theus
6 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Former SEAL Eli Crane: 200 Navy SEALs Will Retire Before Taking Vaxx - Page 3 Empty Re: Former SEAL Eli Crane: 200 Navy SEALs Will Retire Before Taking Vaxx

Post by JMWinPR Sat Jan 15, 2022 4:03 am

vege57 wrote:
JMWinPR wrote:
HawkTheSlayer wrote:With this current administration,  that's probably the goal.
Anything to weaken the nation.
Exactly so the military can be refilled with crap that has no problem shooting Americans.

Only republicans
Hitler, Mao, and Stalin had no problem murdering supporters just to keep the fear alive. You really think the shooters in Chicago have any empathy for anyone?

JMWinPR

HawkTheSlayer and jirqoadai like this post

Back to top Go down

Former SEAL Eli Crane: 200 Navy SEALs Will Retire Before Taking Vaxx - Page 3 Empty Re: Former SEAL Eli Crane: 200 Navy SEALs Will Retire Before Taking Vaxx

Post by Red Lily Sat Jan 15, 2022 4:36 am

JMWinPR wrote:
vege57 wrote:
JMWinPR wrote:
HawkTheSlayer wrote:With this current administration,  that's probably the goal.
Exactly so the military can be refilled with crap that has no problem shooting Americans.

Only republicans
Hitler, Mao, and Stalin had no problem murdering supporters just to keep the fear alive. You really think the shooters in Chicago have any empathy for anyone?

I think he meant that only Republicans would be targeted/shot? Former SEAL Eli Crane: 200 Navy SEALs Will Retire Before Taking Vaxx - Page 3 553500953
Red Lily
Red Lily

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprintcyclist Sat Jan 15, 2022 5:04 am

HawkTheSlayer wrote:Removed
https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/rumble/

Rumble is simply YouTube's competition without the "woke" and censorship.

If you don't like the viewpoint, that's your prerogative.
But I'm giving you fair warning about continuing to post false info like this ever time you disagree with an article.

You do this repeatly.
Counter the argument with any link you like that's pertinent or stay silent.
We know exactly where most all sites stand.

We dont need to be informed by you or a left leaning, fact check site.

I am not sure what you mean.

Sprintcyclist

Back to top Go down

Post by JMWinPR Sun Jan 16, 2022 11:26 am

Red Lily wrote:
JMWinPR wrote:
vege57 wrote:
JMWinPR wrote:

Only republicans

I think he meant that only Republicans would be targeted/shot?  Former SEAL Eli Crane: 200 Navy SEALs Will Retire Before Taking Vaxx - Page 3 553500953
I know what he "meant" and he is wrong. "Hitler, Mao, and Stalin had no problem murdering supporters just to keep the fear alive." The goal of these cretins is always chaos.
"THEY" will have no problem killing off the most egregious of the useful idiots. Partly because some really are stupid, others can't be trusted. This will be done to "demonstrate" they really aren't after R's C's or what have you. They only have the "best interests" of the planet at heart. I'm quite certain you can come up with a couple of dozen prominent progs who have never done anything to for anyone other than themselves and have zero redeeming qualities. All without missing your morning coffee.
Heck even the sprint and the veg could accomplish it. Might require a team effort as they're furners, if you know what I mean!!

JMWinPR

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3