Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Carl Rove blames the GOP for Jan 6 upheaval.

2 posters

Go down

Carl Rove blames the GOP for Jan 6 upheaval. Empty Carl Rove blames the GOP for Jan 6 upheaval.

Post by Lummy Tue Jan 11, 2022 12:02 pm

Carl Rove says "the GOP has a duty to condemn the riot and those who refuse to acknowledge it." https://www.wsj.com/articles/republicans-jan-6-responsibility-anniversary-riot-storm-capitol-trump-protesters-investigation-11641417707

Well then, apologize if you feel so compelled. I feel no such compulsion and see no reason why any nonparticipant should. I am not their keeper. You, however, are a grandstanding, opportunistic finger-wagger.

Disruptions like Jan 6 by people I dislike and don't support are something I don't apologize for, but you can and probably should. You're the rino. When you're done, you can apologize for riots and murders in Sweden, Germany and France. In all, it should take you about the rest of your life.

As with everything else gone wrong, the problem is democrats, not republicans who don't -- and shouldn't be expected to -- apologize.

"We’re in an acrimonious period of partisan tribalism," you write, "and have been for some time."

Mmm ... ? Are you suggesting your affiliation with BLM? Antifa? What? Just what are you talking about, anyway, and how many PhDs and Master's do you have backing you up?
Lummy
Lummy

Back to top Go down

Carl Rove blames the GOP for Jan 6 upheaval. Empty Re: Carl Rove blames the GOP for Jan 6 upheaval.

Post by Lummy Tue Jan 11, 2022 12:33 pm

The Reagan administration was full of corporatists poised to instantly morph into the US ruling communist party.

I, for one, was opposed to this.   Carl Rove blames the GOP for Jan 6 upheaval. 3997609988

One reason Trump is going to win is that there are no snakes in the mix. Carl Rove blames the GOP for Jan 6 upheaval. 3997609988

Lummy
Lummy

Back to top Go down

Carl Rove blames the GOP for Jan 6 upheaval. Empty Re: Carl Rove blames the GOP for Jan 6 upheaval.

Post by Lummy Tue Jan 11, 2022 1:24 pm

Another reason Trump is going to win is that he is clear in communicating with other countries, something Reagan was not, and one reason Rove cannot be trusted.
Lummy
Lummy

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Lummy Tue Jan 11, 2022 7:01 pm

Whenever I get the chance.
Lummy
Lummy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum