Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

January 6th

+6
2cent
vege57
Great American
Daily Bread
Calypso Jones
RV
10 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

January 6th  Empty January 6th

Post by RV Thu Jan 06, 2022 2:24 pm

I won't get in to all of the politics swirling around the event but, let me say this. The media, the politicians and the government have repeatedly lied, misled and censored us to a large extent. Regardless of what the "official" story is, I question the number of people who supposedly "stormed" the capitol. I also question WHO "stormed" the capital on that date. I question whether they were REALLY supporters of President Trump or just being used by the left.

Certainly neither the Democrats, the media nor the government are going to release the facts. We will not be told the truth about who the people were, what organizations they represent nor how they got to Washington D.C.

I also have questions about how people who were supposedly unarmed would "storm" the capitol against ARMED capitol Police officers. The photos of capitol Police officers waving the protestors on is also troubling...

RV
RV

https://www.oann.com/

HawkTheSlayer and Elizabeth Theus like this post

Back to top Go down

January 6th  Empty Re: January 6th

Post by Calypso Jones Thu Jan 06, 2022 2:49 pm

https://alexberenson.substack.com/p/on-jan-6-a-warning-to-my-fellow-journalists

written by a lefty.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

HawkTheSlayer, Daily Bread and Elizabeth Theus like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Daily Bread Thu Jan 06, 2022 3:11 pm

They're preaching to their choir . It won't change our minds but  it will make that divide deeper .
I loath Democrats and put them in the same bag as Kruschev, Hitler , Mao, Kathy Griffin and the Boston Red Socks .
Daily Bread
Daily Bread

https://gettr.com/i/dailybread

HawkTheSlayer, jirqoadai, Elizabeth Theus and RV like this post

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by vege57 Thu Jan 06, 2022 6:50 pm

Daily Bread wrote:They're preaching to their choir . It won't change our minds but  it will make that divide deeper .
I loath Democrats and put them in the same bag as Kruschev, Hitler , Mao, Kathy Griffin and the Boston Red Socks .

When ya polling is in free fall you get desperate January 6th  3494853741
vege57
vege57

Daily Bread and vege57 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 2cent Sat Jan 08, 2022 12:32 pm

So why, pray tell, are there STILL individuals sitting in solitary confinement in Washington, D.C.?

And why haven't big-name attorneys like Sidney Powell, Joe diGenova, Victoria Toensing, etc., stepped forward screaming loudly on Tucker Carlson?
2cent
2cent

HawkTheSlayer, Daily Bread and Elizabeth Theus like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by RV Sat Jan 08, 2022 2:24 pm

2cent wrote:So why, pray tell, are there STILL individuals sitting in solitary confinement in Washington, D.C.?

And why haven't big-name attorneys like Sidney Powell, Joe diGenova, Victoria Toensing, etc., stepped forward screaming loudly on Tucker Carlson?

WHY? Because the Democrat narrative is that there was an "insurrection" on January 6th which THEY stopped. They are keeping the people behind bars because the gullible will believe them and point to those behind bars as "proof" of the "insurrection" and "evidence" that Democrats "rescued" democracy from the "evil and racist Conservatives and Trump supporters".

Notice anything different about the "stars" that they are parading in front of the television and movie screen? How about the commercials? Apparently if you don't LOVE it, you are a "racist". Just ask any liberal...

In the same way, Democrats will claim that they are "following the science" regarding masks, "vaccinations" and their handling of the WuFlu. Once again, the gullible will hang on every word and believe whatever lie they choose to tell.
RV
RV

https://www.oann.com/

Daily Bread likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 2cent Sat Jan 08, 2022 2:39 pm

LA Righty wrote:
2cent wrote:So why, pray tell, are there STILL individuals sitting in solitary confinement in Washington, D.C.?

I have no idea

Are you sure you're not Sendgop from the other forum? He likes coins
Nope. I'm familiar w/Sendgop, but I was 2cent there, and everywhere else I've posted over these last ...uh oh ...25+ years? Has it really been that long?

Who were you at RO?
2cent
2cent

Daily Bread likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next