Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

alexandria ocasio cortez maskless

+5
HawkTheSlayer
Red Lily
Calypso Jones
Crusader
Sprintcyclist
9 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

alexandria ocasio cortez maskless - Page 3 Empty Re: alexandria ocasio cortez maskless

Post by Elizabeth Theus Mon Jan 10, 2022 3:52 pm

2cent wrote:How much ya's want to bet that the whole purpose in O'Crazio's visit was to get COVID - or at least pretend she did?  Ya know, just for the, "See!  I told you so!," moment.

BINGO!: https://thepoliticalinsider.com/aoc-tests-positive-for-covid-days-after-partying-maskless-in-florida/?utm_campaign=TPI01102022AMWUC&utm_source=criticalimpact&utm_medium=email&utm_content=856210d40cdaef65a6473c7b9fa19141&source=TPICI
Elizabeth Theus
Elizabeth Theus

Back to top Go down

alexandria ocasio cortez maskless - Page 3 Empty Re: alexandria ocasio cortez maskless

Post by Elizabeth Theus Mon Jan 10, 2022 3:55 pm

JMWinPR wrote:
Sprintcyclist wrote:
HawkTheSlayer wrote:
Sprintcyclist wrote:
Crusader wrote:

No.  Texas either.  Businesses can mandate what they want inside their business,  but they don't want to run customers off.  I only wear one in hospitals or when my employer demands it.

Ah, ok, thanks. So, it was quite ok then.
I would have liked to see a lot more leadership, but it was not illegal.

!

Hawk - I agree with you.

I would have liked to see a lot more leadership from Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez.
For her to go out partying maskless during a pandemic is very poor leadership in anyones reckoning.
Aside from that, she goes to a gay bar.
Neither of these are specifically illegal, but morally very flawed.
She is not a leader in any capacity whatsoever. She represents one district in NYC. I find no fault with her, she is just an individual who has every right to travel and vacation anywhere she pleases. I do have MAJOR problems with the voters in her district. They should be immediately disenfranchised. the land should be turned into a sewage treatment center with its citizens as turds. Same with the entire state of Delaware for foisting there turd upon the universe.

I have a problem with her "vacationing".....if she thinks taxpayers should pay her education expenses, then she can keep her sorry ass at home and spend her vacation dollars on her own college fees like the rest of us.
Elizabeth Theus
Elizabeth Theus

Crusader likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Theus Tue Jan 11, 2022 11:35 am

‘Pretty creepy’! Sarah Palin calls AOC out in a BIG way for claiming her Republican critics ‘want to date her’ and the Left just can’t DEAL (watch)

https://twitchy.com/samj-3930/2022/01/11/pretty-creepy-sarah-palin-calls-aoc-out-in-a-big-way-for-claiming-her-republican-critics-want-to-date-her-and-the-left-just-cant-deal-watch/?utm_source=twtydaily&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=nl&bcid=40d451b6cf2aa2849b1f7ca572b7e2f6e2a9db580e10346e257f9f618c560ce3
Elizabeth Theus
Elizabeth Theus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprintcyclist Tue Jan 11, 2022 12:21 pm

JMWinPR wrote:
Sprintcyclist wrote:
HawkTheSlayer wrote:
Sprintcyclist wrote:
Crusader wrote:

No.  Texas either.  Businesses can mandate what they want inside their business,  but they don't want to run customers off.  I only wear one in hospitals or when my employer demands it.

Ah, ok, thanks. So, it was quite ok then.
I would have liked to see a lot more leadership, but it was not illegal.

!

Hawk - I agree with you.

I would have liked to see a lot more leadership from Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez.
For her to go out partying maskless during a pandemic is very poor leadership in anyones reckoning.
Aside from that, she goes to a gay bar.
Neither of these are specifically illegal, but morally very flawed.
She is not a leader in any capacity whatsoever. She represents one district in NYC. I find no fault with her, she is just an individual who has every right to travel and vacation anywhere she pleases. I do have MAJOR problems with the voters in her district. They should be immediately disenfranchised. the land should be turned into a sewage treatment center with its citizens as turds. Same with the entire state of Delaware for foisting there turd upon the universe.

You get a lot of agreement from here

Sprintcyclist

Back to top Go down

Post by Lummy Tue Jan 11, 2022 12:23 pm

Her epitaph will read: "She fiddled while Bronx burned."

Congratulations, AOC! After two failed attempts with "the jab", you finally contracted Covid 19! Three's a charm!

Of course that makes no sense, but then neither does she.
Lummy
Lummy

Back to top Go down

Post by HawkTheSlayer Tue Jan 11, 2022 12:44 pm

I was wondering what all the raised eyebrow jokes and United Peeps new vid were all about.

But I just saw Tucker's tweet in the link. alexandria ocasio cortez maskless - Page 3 773625082

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3