Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

alexandria ocasio cortez maskless

+5
HawkTheSlayer
Red Lily
Calypso Jones
Crusader
Sprintcyclist
9 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

alexandria ocasio cortez maskless - Page 2 Empty Re: alexandria ocasio cortez maskless

Post by Lummy Wed Jan 05, 2022 11:22 pm

Seems even a clock accomplishes more.

Ocasio-Cortez was among the least effective members of the last Congress according to a new survey from the nonpartisan Center for Effective Lawmaking — a joint project of Vanderbilt University and the University of Virginia.

AOC introduced a total of 21 bills which the center defined as “substantive” — but that is where the story ends. Her legislation received no action in committees, no floor votes, and none ever became law, according to the center, which takes its data from Congress.gov. https://nypost.com/2021/04/03/aoc-was-one-of-least-effective-members-of-congress-study/
Lummy
Lummy

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

alexandria ocasio cortez maskless - Page 2 Empty Re: alexandria ocasio cortez maskless

Post by Sprintcyclist Thu Jan 06, 2022 12:01 am

HawkTheSlayer wrote:
Sprintcyclist wrote:
Crusader wrote:
Sprintcyclist wrote:Are masks not mandatory there?

No.  Texas either.  Businesses can mandate what they want inside their business,  but they don't want to run customers off.  I only wear one in hospitals or when my employer demands it.

Ah, ok, thanks. So, it was quite ok then.
I would have liked to see a lot more leadership, but it was not illegal.

It was hypocritical. The woman couldn't lead an honest voter in her democrat shithole.
She wants everyone in her state to wear masks while she is partying in Florida with no mask .
Previous to that , she had very harsh words for Floridians and the governor who won't issue a mask mandate.

Sprint, you need to keep up!

Hawk - I agree with you.

I would have liked to see a lot more leadership from Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez.
For her to go out partying maskless during a pandemic is very poor leadership in anyones reckoning.
Aside from that, she goes to a gay bar.
Neither of these are specifically illegal, but morally very flawed.

Sprintcyclist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprintcyclist Thu Jan 06, 2022 12:02 am

Sorry, when I said 'it was ok', I meant it was not illegal.

I should have phrased that better.

Sprintcyclist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprintcyclist Mon Jan 10, 2022 1:54 am

.......... Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, the New York Democratic congresswoman, has tested positive for Covid-19, according to her office. ........

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2022-01-09/alexandria-ocasio-cortez-tests-positive-for-covid-office-says

Sprintcyclist

Back to top Go down

Post by JMWinPR Mon Jan 10, 2022 9:19 am

Sprintcyclist wrote:
HawkTheSlayer wrote:
Sprintcyclist wrote:
Crusader wrote:

No.  Texas either.  Businesses can mandate what they want inside their business,  but they don't want to run customers off.  I only wear one in hospitals or when my employer demands it.

!

Hawk - I agree with you.

For her to go out partying maskless during a pandemic is very poor leadership in anyones reckoning.
She is not a leader in any capacity whatsoever. She represents one district in NYC. I find no fault with her, she is just an individual who has every right to travel and vacation anywhere she pleases. I do have MAJOR problems with the voters in her district. They should be immediately disenfranchised. the land should be turned into a sewage treatment center with its citizens as turds. Same with the entire state of Delaware for foisting there turd upon the universe.

JMWinPR

HawkTheSlayer, Red Lily, jirqoadai and Elizabeth Theus like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by HawkTheSlayer Mon Jan 10, 2022 10:35 am

" .....foisting there turd upon the universe."

alexandria ocasio cortez maskless - Page 2 773625082

I might borrow that someday.

JMWinPR likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 2cent Mon Jan 10, 2022 10:55 am

Sprintcyclist wrote:
HawkTheSlayer wrote:
Sprintcyclist wrote:
Crusader wrote:

It was hypocritical. The woman couldn't lead an honest voter in her democrat shithole.
She wants everyone in her state to wear masks while she is partying in Florida with no mask .
Previous to that , she had very harsh words for Floridians and the governor who won't issue a mask mandate.

Sprint, you need to keep up!

Hawk - I agree with you.

You're still hung up on O'Crazio wearing a mask or not, rather than the main point - WHAT A HYPOCRIT SHE IS. Plus, her "Rules for thee, but not for me," attitude.

You do realize that she just got through ripping FL and everyone in it for not having mask mandates, right?
2cent
2cent

Back to top Go down

Post by JMWinPR Mon Jan 10, 2022 12:22 pm

HawkTheSlayer wrote:" .....foisting there turd upon the universe."

alexandria ocasio cortez maskless - Page 2 773625082

I might borrow that someday.
Go right ahead, one problem I used the wrong there, there should be their there instead of the there I used there.

JMWinPR

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 2cent Mon Jan 10, 2022 1:15 pm

How much ya's want to bet that the whole purpose in O'Crazio's visit was to get COVID - or at least pretend she did? Ya know, just for the, "See! I told you so!," moment.
2cent
2cent

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Theus Mon Jan 10, 2022 3:51 pm

Sprintcyclist wrote:
Red Lily wrote:If Republicans are mad they can’t date me they can just say that instead of projecting their sexual frustrations onto my boyfriend’s feet.

AOC

alexandria ocasio cortez maskless - Page 2 2812882407  alexandria ocasio cortez maskless - Page 2 773625082

Yes, I would have liked to see a lot more leadership than that

You ARE seeing leadership. You just can't comprehend the difference between leadership and dictatorship.
Elizabeth Theus
Elizabeth Theus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next