Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[VIDEO] Many Americans Horrified at NYPD Demanding to See “Papers” and Roughly Arresting Burger King Diners

3 posters

Go down

[VIDEO] Many Americans Horrified at NYPD Demanding to See “Papers” and Roughly Arresting Burger King Diners Empty [VIDEO] Many Americans Horrified at NYPD Demanding to See “Papers” and Roughly Arresting Burger King Diners

Post by Elizabeth Theus Wed Dec 29, 2021 11:03 am

This Joe Biden’s America, folks… if you don’t produce your papers at Burger King, you’re treated like a lowly criminal, arrested and hauled off to jail.

***FOLLOW US ON RUMBLE***

All because you won’t take a vaccine that isn’t even working how they promised it would.

That was the scene that unfolded in Brooklyn, New York, when a TON of cops stormed a Burger King and went after average, law-abiding Americans who were unvaccinated.

MORE NEWS: Photo That Scared Everyone, and Sparked Lockdowns at Beginning of COVID Has Finally Been Debunked

This is absolutely disgusting, and just the tip of the iceberg, because we all know that everything the left touches, get’s crazier and more tyrannical by the day.

While crime is running rampant in NYC, THIS is what cops are focused on.

It’s one of the most disgusting things I’ve ever seen…and trust me, it will get worse.

You can watch the video below:

Protestors in NYC are arrested for entering Burger King without showing proof of vaccination pic.twitter.com/XmwMHBcJi6

— Libs of Tik Tok (@libsoftiktok) December 28, 2021

Many Americans are outraged over this video:

“These cops need to be arrested for human rights violations.”

“New York has lost the plot.”

“Police Commissioner Shea lets thugs run rampant but enforces this for lame duck de Blasio. Shea is trash.”

“Biden and Fauci sent the order The blue city crackdowns have begun Unvaccinated are the new undesirables”

“They’re tougher on unvaccinated people than BLM rioters.”

“The vaccine doesn’t stop the spread, why are they doing this?”

“just start stealing they don’t check your vaxx pass or call the police for that.”

“are we still backing the blue? conservatives choosing the enforcement arm of the state to throw their support behind was foolish at best. y’all need to burn those flags and t-shirts. THIS is your blue.”

“The more the vax mandate narrative erodes the harsher those who have fully embraced it will react. Any authority figure who has enforced COVID policies who will honestly review the data & advocate for an end to this madness should be praised, for they are fighting human nature.”

“They are tougher on people who choose not to get vaccinated than they are on the people who ransacked NYC during the BLM riots”

“The communist shithole formerly known as NYC”

“I will never be a tourist in this hellhole city ever again.”

“The #NYPD is officially the new Gestapo. Real crimes like shootings and murder are at an all time high but scenes like this with dozens of Nazis arresting people without papers… are ya going wear the Swastika or Skulls? I support the real #BlueLine not Nazis”

“Forget a burger. Just go steal some Gucci shoes and eat them. Cops won’t do anything.”

“how is this America? I am crying right now watching this unfold”

Good question…how is this America?

Well, this is the new “America” because we quickly and very easily gave up our freedom to supposedly stay “safe” from a virus with a 99.8 percent survival rate.

****FOLLOW US ON TELEGRAM***

I know I’ve said this before, but it’s going to get a lot worse, and it will spread to most cities and states… unchecked tyranny won’t just magically stop. It’ll steamroll everything in its path until we the people come together as one booming voice and say, “NO MORE.”

https://waynedupree.com/2021/12/burger-king-nyc-cops/?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=WayneDupree

Elizabeth Theus
Elizabeth Theus

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

[VIDEO] Many Americans Horrified at NYPD Demanding to See “Papers” and Roughly Arresting Burger King Diners Empty Re: [VIDEO] Many Americans Horrified at NYPD Demanding to See “Papers” and Roughly Arresting Burger King Diners

Post by Calypso Jones Wed Dec 29, 2021 11:11 am

NYC cops...from Heroes to Asshoes in no time at all.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

HawkTheSlayer and Elizabeth Theus like this post

Back to top Go down

[VIDEO] Many Americans Horrified at NYPD Demanding to See “Papers” and Roughly Arresting Burger King Diners Empty Re: [VIDEO] Many Americans Horrified at NYPD Demanding to See “Papers” and Roughly Arresting Burger King Diners

Post by Elizabeth Theus Wed Dec 29, 2021 12:05 pm

"The law enforcement threatened to arrest the child for trespassing.

“If you leave voluntarily there will not be charges pressed against you, otherwise you will be arrested for trespass. This is your only warning,” the officer said.

More than half a dozen officers surrounded the table with the unvaccinated boy.

“Scaring a child, traumatizing a child. I hope you feel good about yourself NYPD,” a bystander can be heard saying. “This is disgusting. This is gross.”"

https://www.toddstarnes.com/video/5-year-old-weeps-as-nypd-demands-to-see-govt-papers/?utm_source=Email&utm_medium=todd-starnes-newsletter&utm_campaign=daily&utm_content=firefly

I wonder......if any of these officers have children? Are they sleeping well knowing they probably scared the crap out of this little guy?

Elizabeth Theus
Elizabeth Theus

Back to top Go down

Post by Lummy Thu Dec 30, 2021 1:02 am

Jew deBlasio has a strange way of distancing jews from the 1930's.
Lummy
Lummy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down