Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Proof of a Stolen Election

+8
Daily Bread
Calypso Jones
Lummy
Abby08
jirqoadai
RV
Grant
Great American
12 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Proof of a Stolen Election - Page 2 Empty Re: Proof of a Stolen Election

Post by jirqoadai Sat Dec 18, 2021 10:08 am

Lummy wrote:
jirqoadai wrote:it all boils down to a military that does not wish to uphold the consitution, and a president who did not care if he was railroaded out of office or not.

No.

Trump, a political neophyte and an outsider, put up a fight and fought well to the extent he could, I think. He should have fired Fauci early on and didn't, and that's the only problem I had with him.

But admit it, jebe, it was a snake den and still is. I think he did the best he could without another term to cleanse that dump. It is getting worse by the month.

He was the best president this country has had in my lifetime, IMHO.

These democrats should be eradicated. Period. You're entitled to your opinion, of course, but you're wrong.

Best wishes anyway. Razz
i will only admit he did not have the military round up all the vermin while he still held the lead rope. he was over here in TEXAS before he closed shop and im sure everyone he talked with here advocated he get a move on and take charge. why he did not i have no idea why.
jirqoadai
jirqoadai

Back to top Go down

Post by Grant Sat Dec 18, 2021 2:19 pm

Lummy wrote:
jirqoadai wrote:it all boils down to a military that does not wish to uphold the consitution, and a president who did not care if he was railroaded out of office or not.

No.

Trump, a political neophyte and an outsider, put up a fight and fought well to the extent he could, I think. He should have fired Fauci early on and didn't, and that's the only problem I had with him.

But admit it, jebe, it was a snake den and still is. I think he did the best he could without another term to cleanse that dump. It is getting worse by the month.

These democrats should be eradicated. Period. You're entitled to your opinion, of course, but you're wrong.

Best wishes anyway. Razz
Trump's biggest mistake occurred during his first days in office by retaining people loyal to the Deep State and the current Democrat Party. He assumed they were all good Americans loyal to the country when their first loyal was to themselves, the Party and the bureaucracy within.  

If he regains the Presidency in 2024 his first task will be to rid the government of the the Party loyalists on the CIA, FBI, IRS and, certainly as importantly, the Pentagon. Trump has had sufficient experience now, knows the score and is certainly unafraid to take the actions necessary to clean up the government and get the country back on track again.

Grant

HawkTheSlayer and Red Lily like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by jirqoadai Sat Dec 18, 2021 2:23 pm

Grant wrote:
Lummy wrote:

No.

Best wishes anyway. Razz
Trump's biggest mistake occurred during his first days in office by retaining people loyal to the Deep State and the current Democrat Party. He assumed they were all good Americans loyal to the country when their first loyal was to themselves, the Party and the bureaucracy within.  

If he regains the Presidency in 2024 his first task will be to rid the government of the the Party loyalists on the CIA, FBI, IRS and, certainly as importantly, the Pentagon. Trump has had sufficient experience now, knows the score and is certainly unafraid to take the actions necessary to clean up the government and get the country back on track again.
i see nowhere where he hired anyone and that person wasnt worth two shits in the wind. correct me if you can.
jirqoadai
jirqoadai

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by RV Sat Dec 18, 2021 3:05 pm

LA Righty wrote:
Lummy wrote:Trump, a political neophyte and an outsider, put up a fight and fought well to the extent he could, I think.

He was ill-served by those he chose to put around him. He is use to choosing employees well always assuming to employees are loyal to the company, Trump Inc.

As president he was not ready for the fact that employees (government workers) are NOT loyal to the employer (the American people) and instead have evil agendas.

That was his grave error.

I sort of agree that those he chose to employ were not loyal to him nor the American people. Given the politics involved, the Marxist media and the absolute lies that were pushed out, I'm not sure that ANYONE he chose would not have stabbed him in the back. Both parties were traitors, the media was an absolute traitor, his Vice President was a traitor, etc., etc., etc.

I don't believe it was his "grave error" as I believe that ANYONE he had would have been paid off, publicly framed and compromised. I don't know how ANYONE could run for the presidency knowing how cut throat, nasty and evil it is unless they themselves are cut throats, evil and nasty. I would bet that the average American has no clue about how money hungry, power hungry, clandestine, evil and back stabbing politics are.

The real losers in all of this is the American voters, tax payers and the law itself.
RV
RV

https://www.oann.com/

Grant and Great American like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by jirqoadai Sat Dec 18, 2021 3:23 pm

RV wrote:
LA Righty wrote:
Lummy wrote:Trump, a political neophyte and an outsider, put up a fight and fought well to the extent he could, I think.

He was ill-served by those he chose to put around him. He is use to choosing employees well always assuming to employees are loyal to the company, Trump Inc.

As president he was not ready for the fact that employees (government workers) are NOT loyal to the employer (the American people) and instead have evil agendas.

That was his grave error.

I sort of agree that those he chose to employ were not loyal to him nor the American people. Given the politics involved, the Marxist media and the absolute lies that were pushed out, I'm not sure that ANYONE he chose would not have stabbed him in the back. Both parties were traitors, the media was an absolute traitor, his Vice President was a traitor, etc., etc., etc.

I don't believe it was his "grave error" as I believe that ANYONE he had would have been paid off, publicly framed and compromised. I don't know how ANYONE could run for the presidency knowing how cut throat, nasty and evil it is unless they themselves are cut throats, evil and nasty. I would bet that the average American has no clue about how money hungry, power hungry, clandestine, evil and back stabbing politics are.

The real losers in all of this is the American voters, tax payers and the law itself.
which is why you have people like Vlad Tepes.
jirqoadai
jirqoadai

Back to top Go down

Post by RV Sat Dec 18, 2021 6:15 pm

jirqoadai wrote:
Lummy wrote:

No.

Best wishes anyway. Razz
i will only admit he did not have the military round up all the vermin while he still held the lead rope. he was over here in TEXAS before he closed shop and im sure everyone he talked with here advocated he get a move on and take charge. why he did not i have no idea why.

You may not know why but, anyone with half a brain does. If he did "take charge" the media and the Democrats would have used that to claim how "unstable", "dangerous", "insane", "bias" and "partisan" he was. The media would have trumpeted it non stop 24/7 and the Democrats would have "impeached" him a third or fourth time. Meanwhile, gullible voters would have believed the nonsense that the media was spewing 24/7 and President Trump would have lost the election. Instead, the Democrats cheated with the Communists help and he "lost" the presidential election.
RV
RV

https://www.oann.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by jirqoadai Sat Dec 18, 2021 6:41 pm

RV wrote:
jirqoadai wrote:
Lummy wrote:

No.

Best wishes anyway. Razz

You may not know why but, anyone with half a brain does. If he did "take charge" the media and the Democrats would have used that to claim how "unstable", "dangerous", "insane", "bias" and "partisan" he was. The media would have trumpeted it non stop 24/7 and the Democrats would have "impeached" him a third or fourth time. Meanwhile, gullible voters would have believed the nonsense that the media was spewing 24/7 and President Trump would have lost the election. Instead, the Democrats cheated with the Communists help and he "lost" the presidential election.
what media? what democrats? i said " take charge ". that would include at least half the republicans too.
jirqoadai
jirqoadai

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next