Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Purple-haired Instacart Driver Smashes Elderly Couple’s “Carefully Budgeted” Groceries Because of Pro-Police Yard Sign

+7
Calypso Jones
Red Lily
EvilCat Breath
Abby08
Casey Jones
HawkTheSlayer
Elizabeth Theus
11 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Purple-haired Instacart Driver Smashes Elderly Couple’s “Carefully Budgeted” Groceries Because of Pro-Police Yard Sign - Page 2 Empty Re: Purple-haired Instacart Driver Smashes Elderly Couple’s “Carefully Budgeted” Groceries Because of Pro-Police Yard Sign

Post by HawkTheSlayer Thu Dec 16, 2021 7:33 pm

The article states they were reimbursed and a go fund me account was created that was valued at over $8000 last time I looked.
That's awesome ! I hope they get $100,000 from this vile act and never have to worry about budgeting for food ever again.

Now , If someone could update me on the purple haired, hater of all thing American, I would greatly appreciate any news of her identity and demise. :thumbsup2: :thumbsup2:

Red Lily, jirqoadai and Elizabeth Theus like this post

Back to top Go down

Purple-haired Instacart Driver Smashes Elderly Couple’s “Carefully Budgeted” Groceries Because of Pro-Police Yard Sign - Page 2 Empty Re: Purple-haired Instacart Driver Smashes Elderly Couple’s “Carefully Budgeted” Groceries Because of Pro-Police Yard Sign

Post by HawkTheSlayer Thu Dec 16, 2021 7:34 pm

HawkTheSlayer wrote:The article states they were reimbursed and a go fund me account was created that was valued at over $8000 last time I looked.
That's awesome ! I hope they get $100,000 from this vile act and never have to worry about budgeting for food ever again.

Now , If someone could update me on the purple haired, hater of all things American,  I would greatly appreciate any news of her identity and demise. :thumbsup2: :thumbsup2:

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Theus Fri Dec 17, 2021 7:34 pm

Tara Plum, of Coon Rapids, Cited in Minnesota Instacart Incident

https://heavy.com/news/tara-plum/?b2np=d&utm_source=heavy-newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=12/17/2021
Elizabeth Theus
Elizabeth Theus

HawkTheSlayer and 2cent like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Theus Fri Dec 17, 2021 7:43 pm

Can somebody explain to me...HOW does Instacart work? If employees don't get paid, why would they keep working for them? I just assumed that the store, restaurant, etc paid them for their services. Is that not true?
Elizabeth Theus
Elizabeth Theus

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Fri Dec 17, 2021 9:47 pm

Tara is a tranny
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Fri Dec 17, 2021 9:48 pm

Tara is also a mob of one. He was alone but his actions are supported and championed by the left.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

HawkTheSlayer and Elizabeth Theus like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Daily Bread Fri Dec 17, 2021 10:22 pm

Casey Jones wrote:I can't drive for Uber Eats now, because I'm not Jabbed.  And because I don't take their Pronoun Use Class.

Instead, these tech companies hire slime like this.

When the hell are we going to rediscover SANITY and OUTRAGE?
When we start doing what we should have done to these scumbags years ago . There is no room in our country for insolent little vermin like this to be allowed to insult our intelligence - they'll never be accepted no matter how many laws the politicians enact that we simply won't listen to.
Daily Bread
Daily Bread

https://gettr.com/i/dailybread

HawkTheSlayer, Casey Jones and Elizabeth Theus like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by HawkTheSlayer Sat Dec 18, 2021 7:47 am

Elizabeth Theus wrote:Tara Plum, of Coon Rapids, Cited in Minnesota Instacart Incident

https://heavy.com/news/tara-plum/?b2np=d&utm_source=heavy-newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=12/17/2021

Great news!

Elizabeth Theus likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by JMWinPR Sat Dec 18, 2021 9:45 am

I'm wunnerin how de local poooooelices is gonna treat de purple haired driver? Takin wagers on how many animules the poelices is gonna has to emergency stop fer as she b ridin handcuffed in de back seat?

JMWinPR

HawkTheSlayer and Daily Bread like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Daily Bread Sat Dec 18, 2021 10:05 am

Nothing better than placing her in a commercial van with no seats and handcuffed with all the freedom in the world to slide around in the rear while hitting the brakes at 75mph every 100 ft .
Daily Bread
Daily Bread

https://gettr.com/i/dailybread

HawkTheSlayer, JMWinPR and Elizabeth Theus like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next