Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The French Revolution....just my thoughts...and yours too

5 posters

Go down

The French Revolution....just my thoughts...and yours too Empty The French Revolution....just my thoughts...and yours too

Post by Calypso Jones Tue Dec 14, 2021 12:38 pm

I've been thinking about the French Revolution and Marie Antoinette.

She died in 1793....as a part of the French Revolution.  That was a dastardly thing to do to her and her children.    I have read the history of France and Antoinette.   She was the villain.   I don't think so anymore.   I believe the woman and her children were the victims of the French media and those that they supported.     It is criminal what happened to her and her children.   And i lay it at the feet of the french media and the false stories...especially the one about 'let them eat cake'.

The more things change the more they stay the same.    

You see...The new french 'authorities' were not satisfied to merely behead louis.  They wanted to destroy the whole family.  WHICH THEY DID.     Just like the US media wishes to destroy Donaldus J. Maximus. The media is responsible for the destruction and death of Joe McCarthy. But they seemed to be satisfied with his death alone and chalk it up to his own drinking problems to absolve themselves of any guilt.

My eyes are opening to a whole new take on the French Revolution... as far as the royal family is concerned.    There are other reasons for the brutality and lawlessness of that time.   Godlessness.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

The French Revolution....just my thoughts...and yours too Empty Re: The French Revolution....just my thoughts...and yours too

Post by Calypso Jones Tue Dec 14, 2021 12:47 pm

McCarthy was right. The media drove him to his death. Not only the left but the effing repunks at the time aided the left....no doubt in order to ingratiate themselves to the traitorous media. bastards all of them.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Daily Bread likes this post

Back to top Go down

The French Revolution....just my thoughts...and yours too Empty Re: The French Revolution....just my thoughts...and yours too

Post by Casey Jones Tue Dec 14, 2021 11:13 pm

Long ago, I studied up on the Reign of Terror.

It was when I had the time...between jobs, the summer I told CSX to go to HEL.

Border's Books was still a thing, and I had time, and wasn't frantically short of money. So I spent a lot of time there looking for cheap closeout paperbacks.

One, and I wish I could recall the title because it was actually well-written...was about the history of the French Revolution, focusing on the guillotine and what it represented.

But the writers went through the detailed history of the fall of the Crown. Of Louis' attempted escape; his forced return; his abdication. He was allowed to live under house arrest for a short time, and then was taken to the Bastille. The Bastille, FWIW, was nearly devoid of prisoners by the time the revolution broke out - there were a handful, only. It wasn't a huge prison.

Louis was put in a cell, and given a trial. The Revolutionary Assembly served as jury, and Louis was almost spared his life.

But he was not. Once sentenced and taken for execution, he at least was given a private coach to ride to the location of the National Razor - as was customary for condemned prisoners of high station.

It was after his execution, that the insatiable mobs went for Marie. She was not well, by this point...the writer believed it was uterine cancer. But she was given a show trial, and then an indefinite wait for execution. She didn't know until the morning the guards came for her.

We never thought such things would happen in the US; but this Depopulation Revolution of the Globalists, is about to reach its bloody phase.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

Calypso Jones likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by jirqoadai Tue Dec 14, 2021 11:43 pm

McCarthy was right? you jest. take that list he fired off and youll see a full quarter of them had zero communistic tendencies. McCarthy was nothing but a jackass whos power went straight to his feeble head. Bing Crosby? post McCarthys list. the entire one. then pry your foot out of your mouth CJ
jirqoadai
jirqoadai

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Wed Dec 15, 2021 9:22 am

Nope. I stand by my remarks.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Daily Bread likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by jirqoadai Wed Dec 15, 2021 11:20 am

you got the history lesson just three counties over and 100 years older dead wrong. now we are to listen to your knee jerk reaction about 1955? srsly?
jirqoadai
jirqoadai

Back to top Go down

Post by EvilCat Breath Wed Dec 15, 2021 8:55 pm

Ann Coulter wrote an excellent examination of the French revolution in her book Demonic. I recommend it.

EvilCat Breath

Back to top Go down

Post by 2cent Thu Dec 16, 2021 2:07 pm

From reading, A Tale of Two Cities, my take is that those with the insatiable thirst for blood were those on the Right; much like many on the Right today. I see the blood lust there in many people's comments and commentary. If this country comes to fisty-cuffs, many will not be satisfied with taking out the bad guys; they'll lose control and go overboard, just as what happened in 'the best, and worst, of times.'

2cent
2cent

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Thu Dec 16, 2021 3:05 pm

EvilCat Breath wrote:Ann Coulter wrote an excellent examination of the French revolution in her book Demonic.   I recommend it.

I forgot about that. SHE certainly did. I"m going back to read it again.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by jirqoadai Thu Dec 16, 2021 3:08 pm

once the Hatians heard about it, they raped, then murdered every single woman or child they caught. great to know you can inspire nogs to go ahead and go ape.
jirqoadai
jirqoadai

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down