Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What's Going On With The Suez Canal Ship

2 posters

Go down

What's Going On With The Suez Canal Ship Empty What's Going On With The Suez Canal Ship

Post by Jen Thu Apr 08, 2021 1:24 pm

This could be a conspiracy, but our MSM has been lying so this is no worse than anyone's posts giving MSM as the source.  Frankly, I believe this account of what happened to that Ever Green ship in the Suez Canal over the MSM account.

There are religious overtones so I put it in religion, but it is a Current Event and discusses Covid as well as the Suez Canal.

Interesting information.

https://vimeo.com/534178838?fbclid=IwAR15Kxqz9FsmAexaMpTixaKlg6GfvS2GfGH3FLcEFUsHvNkzMAuHAKHE-Us
Jen
Jen

HawkTheSlayer, Red Lily and OneDumbBlonde like this post

Back to top Go down

What's Going On With The Suez Canal Ship Empty Re: What's Going On With The Suez Canal Ship

Post by El G Thu Apr 15, 2021 4:14 am

I think that was a dry run. No pun intended.
El G
El G

OneDumbBlonde likes this post

Back to top Go down

What's Going On With The Suez Canal Ship Empty Re: What's Going On With The Suez Canal Ship

Post by Jen Thu Apr 15, 2021 5:20 am

El G wrote:I think that was a dry run. No pun intended.
A dry run, indeed. Conspiracy theories abound, but we'll probably never know. And unless we actually know otherwise, it's just a bad captain who can't control his ship in troubled waters.
Jen
Jen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down