Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Breaking: Maryland Mayor Arrested

+2
HawkTheSlayer
Elizabeth Theus
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Breaking: Maryland Mayor Arrested - Page 2 Empty Re: Breaking: Maryland Mayor Arrested

Post by Red Lily Thu Dec 02, 2021 9:56 pm

Casey Jones wrote:Trust me.  I've seen it, and more than once.

That you've never done it, doesn't mean others haven't.

Men with gay traits just aren't naturally attractive to women sexually.   Whether they know they are gay or not.  They just don't click that way.

I'm willing to bet I've known a lot more women over my lifetime than you and not once have I ever seen what you describe.  So I'll stick with no.

It would be an extreme rarity.
Red Lily
Red Lily

Back to top Go down

Breaking: Maryland Mayor Arrested - Page 2 Empty Re: Breaking: Maryland Mayor Arrested

Post by Casey Jones Thu Dec 02, 2021 10:04 pm

Not to you.

To some 15-25 females, it comes across as "safe." Like a brother.

And removal of any perceived threat gets her libido going - and her desire to prove herself sexually.

For a brief time in college, I had a roommate who was about as effeminate as you could describe. Small; squeaky voice; he was torn between a major in Education (back when teaching was a proud semi-profession) and Dance. He had done some ballet in high school; and he did change his majors.

He was NOT homosexual; but the girls all thought he was. And he played the part. Oh, he was a regular Don Juan...all the motherly types who were going to cure him...several times, while we (a dozen of us) were drinking, he'd share his notch count, and some of the crap he pulled.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Jones Thu Dec 02, 2021 10:06 pm

2cent wrote:
HawkTheSlayer wrote:He looks mighty gayish.
Along w/mighty stoned.  Smug, too, for that matter.

Smug, is part of the requirement for a Machine politician.

He's very, very important. Because he got the job. Because the kingmakers placed him in the job.

He's not bright enough to sense that in fact he's just a puppet.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

HawkTheSlayer and 2cent like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 2cent Thu Dec 02, 2021 10:20 pm

Casey Jones wrote:
2cent wrote:
HawkTheSlayer wrote:He looks mighty gayish.
Along w/mighty stoned.  Smug, too, for that matter.

Smug, is part of the requirement for a Machine politician.

He's very, very important.  Because he got the job.  Because the kingmakers placed him in the job.

He's not bright enough to sense that in fact he's just a puppet.
It's amazing how many of them walk around utterly oblivious to that fact, meanwhile making complete jackasses of themselves.
2cent
2cent

HawkTheSlayer and Elizabeth Theus like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2